Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Fan Vid at Samsonite RED Event by Hunky Dory :)
class="yt watch-title-container"150226 쌤소나이트레드 토크콘서트 with 이민호 part1

class="yt watch-title-container"150226 쌤소나이트레드 토크콘서트 with 이민호 part2

how wish i understand Korean, so i can understand what they are talking about  :(

B-yBUR9UsAAEhsg.jpg:large

B-yBEDMVIAEjJL2.jpg
B-yBGR7UEAE5DsB.jpg

cr Kimsocool

Guest leesooyoung

Minhossi gained a little, his cheeks are so cuuuute! I really love his candid shots, lits up my whole world. He's really an epitome of perfection. Thank you for the updates chingus, it's really a stress reliever after a whole day of exhaustion at work. Looking forward for more. Goodnight!

His EYES hsa_org.gifB-x7rXYUYAQpT23.jpg:large
B-yIJ06VEAALuFE.jpg

eb3aa34djw1epnhhaysv0j20xc1e0tkv.jpgeb3aa34djw1epnhh9tx9vj20xc1e0gzr.jpg

cr as tagged
After news broke out of his plan to do a drama towards end of the year, K-netz are buzzing in the hope he does a CITY HUNTER-type of movie again.  LINK HERE  (just Google Translate smilea_org.gif )
For me, I prefer that he does a totally new genre since he's known not to repeat himself.  Yes, I want some action but I would want to see him in something new, too.  Whatever it will be, I have a feeling that it will still relate to Youth and young people's struggles as he did say that he wants to do stuff that he can not realistically do later (read: after MS).  

Guest roshinip

The ‘Boys Over Flowers’ Phenomenon: How One Drama Continues To Influence Korean Entertainment

Extracted from the article by Adrienne Stanley on www.kdramastars.com

boysoverflowers_a5gldkw-jpg.jpg?w=600

The 2009 KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers” continues to maintain its relevance as an iconic K-Drama that has impacted the Hallyu Wave and Asian pop culture throughout the world.

To seasoned fans, the clunky camera angles and slightly off-putting plot devices make "Boys Over Flowers" appear dated. However, the series continues to be one of the most viewed Korean dramas of all-time. With distribution through KBS World, DramaFever, Hulu, and availabilty on services like Amazon, “Boys Over Flowers” is an ubiquitous series that has served as the gateway show for many new Korean drama fans.

The main cast of the show have been significantly impacted by its success. A recent fan meeting in the Philippines for Lee Min Ho demonstrated the fanaticism that surrounds “Boys Over Flowers.”

On February 24, Lee Min Ho was greeted by a swarm of fans, who eagerly awaited his appearance at a fan meeting in the Philippines. The fan event, which was organized by Kyochon Chicken, was attended by an audience of 10,000 people. The popular actor, who is a spokesperson for Kyochon Chicken, singlehandedly created the level of buzz that is usually reserved for pop stars.

In addition to the fan meeting, countless numbers of fans flocked to the airport to greet the Hallyu star and gathered in the streets surrounding the Greenhills Center, with hopes that they would catch a glimpse of the star.

During his brief promotional trip to the Philippines, he generated so much buzz that exasperated officials made off-hand remarks that his visit should have been declared a holiday.

Lee Min Ho is a cultural icon in Asia.

His ability to influence the consumption of Korean culture surpasses most other Hallyu stars. According to a report from Enews, his impact on the Philippines is significant. An unnamed media source stated, “We learn about Korea from Lee Min Ho.”

Another uncredited source cited by Enews stated, “We learn about the Korean language, food, fashion, and culture through Lee Min Ho’s dramas.”

Lee Min Ho is one of the most influential drama stars to emerge from Korea. A recent report from Top Star News analysed the highest ranking Korean actors on Facebook. Lee Min Ho had the largest Facebook of any K-Drama star with more than 16.4 million fans.

(skipped unrelated)

Link is here;

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/75895/20150225/the-boys-over-flowers-phenomenon-how-one-drama-continues-to-influence-korean-entertainment.htm

Lee Min-ho will come back through drama in the second half of this year

photo569433.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho plans to meet his fans through a drama in the second half of this year.

An official from his agency, Strahous Entertainment said to My Daily on February 26th, "We internally set up the plan to do three projects within this year (As the first half of the year has started) We have a plan to do a film in the mid-year and a drama in the second half of this year".

The agency explained, "Although things do not work as planned all the time, we're in the middle of process finding projects according to the plan. It's already March and those projects starting in mid-year have settled down, so it'll be hard for him to come back in the mid-year. So we're looking into the projects he can come back in the second half of the year".

On this day, Lee Min-ho attended 'RED Say with Lee Min-ho' , a talk show hosted by Samsonite Red and he said, "I believe I'll come back through a drama in the second half of this year" and "I hope I'll be able to deliver you a healing time through a good drama", which made his fans shout in excitement. .

Source : www.mydaily.co.kr/new...

Translation : Hancinema

Wisd said:
 I don't like that his coming back in the second half of the year, and btw what starhaus must understand is that MH is on top now and his popularity is at all time high, because of Gangnam blues and now is not the time for him to take a break like 2014. cancelling the mid-year movie is not good and many fans will not be happy about that. The people want to see him on the screen thats all and right now is the moment. We have seen enough of concerts and we are getting tired of it. how many concerts are starhaus planning. the Hong Kong concert is unnecessary as well. 

Wisd said:
 I don't like that his coming back in the second half of the year, and btw what starhaus must understand is that MH is on top now and his popularity is at all time high, because of Gangnam blues and now is not the time for him to take a break like 2014. cancelling the mid-year movie is not good and many fans will not be happy about that. The people want to see him on the screen thats all and right now is the moment. We have seen enough of concerts and we are getting tired of it. how many concerts are starhaus planning. the Hong Kong concert is unnecessary as well. 

Wisd said:

I love the way the Philippines loves Minho. Up until yesterday (or today), that is a few days after his visit, the press still talks about it in both print and online formats :-bd

Lee Min-ho still setting hearts a-flutter in Manila

By Patricia Esteves (The Philippine Star) | Updated February 27, 2015

Lee-Min-Ho-6.jpgThe Korean heartthrob and Kyonchon endorser works his charm again during his fourth visit to Manila  

MANILA, Philippines - Thousands of screaming Lee Min-ho fans recently gathered at the Greenhills Theater Mall after the Korean superstar breezed into town to grace the opening of the third Kyochon restaurant in Manila.

Min-ho is the brand ambassador of Kyochon, one of Korea’s leading chicken restaurant chains.

The theater mall briefly descended into chaos as hyperventilating teenagers pushed a barricade near the makeshift stage, but was immediately controlled by security personnel.

Min-ho’s fans, who arrived early at the venue, have been standing for eight hours to catch a glimpse of the Korean heartthrob who first broke into the public consciousness via the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers.

“I came here and I lined up as early as 9 a.m. even though I know he will come at 6 p.m. because I want to get the best spot where I can see Min-ho up close. I wanted to see him now because it could take long before he comes back again since I’ve heard he will soon enlist in the military,” Jennifer Guiang, a die-hard Min-ho fan, said in an interview.

When the Korean dreamboat finally came out, fans let out ear-splitting screams to the delight of Min-ho who welcomed the warm reception.

He then greeted the frenzied crowd with Tagalog phrases “mahal ko kayo” and “na-miss ko kayo” which made the fans more wild. TV personality Sam Oh was the night’s host and the interpreter during the short Q&A session.

First, Min-ho was asked how he feels about being the commercial endorser of Kyochon.

“Kyochon is really my favorite restaurant and in Korea, Kyochon has 950 branches all over the country. I am really happy to represent a well-loved brand in Korea,” said a smiling Min-ho, sporting a long-sleeved black and white polo, printed washed-up jeans and black sneakers.

He also said his favorite chicken depends on his moods. If Min-ho is stressed, he eats the spicy chicken but on ordinary days, he likes to eat the honey chicken.

“Actually, there are a lot of food choices in Kyochon, but I personally recommend the double fried chicken and the Soonsal series — deep-fried boneless chicken breast strips coated in a special rice batter,” Min-ho said in Korean.

During the Q&A, Min-ho also talked about his movie Gangnam Blues, which will be shown in the Philippines on March 4.

“I know that Filipinos will enjoy Gangnam Blues because it has a universal message that will resonate with everyone,” he said.

He said he’d love to visit the Philippines again and hopes to do a concert for the fans.

“It’s my fourth time here and the last time I performed in a concert and I really enjoyed doing that for the fans,” he said.

During the fun meet, San Juan City Vice Mayor Francis Zamora presented Min-ho with a plaque of appreciation. The winners of the Kyochon Facebook Meet Lee-Min-ho promo were also able to take pictures with the actor.

Source: Philstar

==

In print:

B-0fhEJUYAAuJY7.jpg:large
CTO

==
I don't know how the Filipinos think about the appearance of the San Juan's Vice-Major and his family , but in Vietnam the government is usually very political when it comes to business. Unless a business has significant impact on the city's economy, or it has strategic position or some other political or economical relations, the city's major or vice major won't show up even though he or his family might be  huge fans of an artist, which means it's a big deal if they come and reveal that they are fans.

I also find Minho's relationship to the brands in the Philippines is quite personal, and I like it. Say Bench, for example. They take him as their bro and catch up with him even though he comes for another brand. Isn't that cute, it doesn't happen in other countries. The Vice major bringing his family members along also show a more personal relationship, do you think?

eg:

glennllamas
Tuesday night with my Korean brother Lee Min Ho in Manila. It's nice to know that the Philippines has become one of his favorite countries to visit and he wishes to be back soon! #leeminho #minoz #brothersbonding
11007837_1387379618243754_1467158397_n.j
Source

winllamas
Lee Min Ho would like to thank all his Filipino fans for the unconditional love and unending support you always extend to him. My bro and I asked him if he loves the Philippines, he gave us a Big Thumbs Up! Cheers to all the Minoz! :-) @actorleeminho #leeminho #minho #lmh #minoz #minozph #fort #bgc #wilbroslive
11008127_795134790571823_1733026016_n.jp
source

Please remind me who is Pia???? This is what she has to say about Minho:

piacampos
Upon seeing me, he said I lost a lot of weight from the last time we saw each other. He asked what did I do- do I work out or was it the hair style? I flexed my non-existent muscles and said I work out now. Before going home, I said let's have a picture. He said selfie! selfie! Ang labo tuloy kasi madilim. But nice seeing you again in Manila @actorleeminho. Your visit was very short but the #Minoz here didn't fail in making you feel that they really love you.
11024301_1401632460143422_1167423023_n.j
source

Hi Minoz!
@adamfever Pia Campos is the General Manager at W Talent Management in the Philippines. she handles models for print ads, tv commercials...she handles the likes of Sam Oh and a lot of Bench Models are under her agency..and in the Philippines if you are in the same industry like entertainment, you will know the who's who in your circle...that's is why she somehow knew LMH because of Ben Chan....you can check her Linkedin profile and her instagram (piacampos)...^_^