Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

MyHun said: Video at the airport
class="yt watch-title-container"Lee Min Ho 20150225 Incheon Airport 입국

youtu.be/pcit_Gd6u4I

cr 일라잇 / 1light

class="yt watch-title-container"150225 Lee Min Ho @ Incheon Airport

youtu.be/G9y3oZZyqTg

cr TVDaily uploader meowmm13

More pics at the airport by Linda

he's cute :)

This is the event that @zinnia was referring to:B-uyIXZUIAA28CP.jpg
More Pictures to come! \:D/
LMH in K-NEWS
150226 SBS MORNING NEWS 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150226 MBC ENTERTAINMENT TODAY

150225 STARNEWS

cr goodboySR

Samsonite Red talk concert.The theme of today's talk concert is Youth!
Q: When a girl confesses to you, which will you prefer(or choose) between her looks and her activeness?LMH's A: Definitely activeness! I see it attractive.
Q: What will you answer to a fan who wants to be called "Jagiya!"?A: "Aegiya" ^^*  (meaning "Baby")

Wisd said:

Lee Min-ho draws 10,000 fans in the Philippines

"Gangnam 1970" actor Lee Min-ho has reached such a megastar status in the Philippines that a Filipino TV broadcaster joked Tuesday the country should announce a national holiday whenever he visits.

Lee, who flew to the Philippines to promote Korean fried chicken restaurant chain Kyochon, attracted an estimated 10,000 fans at the event held Tuesday at Manila's Greenhills Shopping Center.

The city mobilized police to prevent accidents as crowds swarmed around the building, resulting in traffic jams near the area, according to the actor's management company Starhaus Entertainment Wednesday.

"Every time Lee Min-ho goes abroad the fans are of different nationalities, but they talk to (the actor) in fluent Korean," said Starhaus Entertainment of the 27-year-old, who achieved his breakthrough in hit romantic drama "Boys Over Flowers."

Noir crime film "Gangnam 1970," which hit Korean screens on Jan. 21, is slated to hit screens in the Philippines on March 4. Also marketed as "Gangnam Blues," the record-breaking film is also set to release across Asia, North America and Australia from March.

"Gangnam 1970" is expected to fare well in the Philippines, with Kim's character Kim Jong-dae's theme song "Anak" sung in native Tagalog by Filipino folk musician Freddie Aguilar.

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502251624129774208_2

According to this article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002390361 ,asked "Will you come back to a big screen as your next project?" Minho said "I want to do a movie, but I have not met what I think 'that's it' yet. However, I do want to do a movie." "Rather, I think I will come back to a small screen in the latter half of this year."