Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

class="no-margin"IN PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho meets fans in Manila

The Korean actor is in Manila to formally open the Greenhills branch of fried chicken chain Kyochon

2015_02_24_lee_min_ho_01_B08FE9B7ACD1483
BACK IN MANILA. Korean actor Lee Min Ho with lucky fans during the opening of Kyochon in Greenhills. Photo by Alexa Villano/Rappler

MANILA, Philippines – Korean superstar Lee Min Ho made his fourth visit to the country Tuesday, February 24 to open the Greenhills branch of Kyochon, which he endorses.

Before a big crowd at the Greenhills Theater Mall, Min Ho, known for his role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers, and roles in City Hunter and Faith,waved to his fans. Through host Sam Oh, who also served as his interpreter, Min Ho said he is happy to be back in the country.

Min Ho also shared that he is excited for everyone to see his new movie Gangnam 1970.

Lucky fans also got to meet Lee Min Ho through Kyochon's Facebook promo. Around 30 lucky fans were able to have a short one-on-one with Min Ho. He also signed tables in the restaurant.

Here are photos from the opening of Kyochon.

2015_02_24_lee_min_ho_002.jpg
NEW BRANCH. Lee Min Ho With San Juan Vice Mayor Francis Zamora and the people of Kyochon opening the Greenhills branch. Photo by Alexa Villano/Rappler

2015_02_24_lee_min_ho_003_BC42679597074C
Photo by Alexa Villano/Rappler

2015_02_24_lee_min_ho_004_9E9C5AD6C08D47
Photo by Alexa Villano/Rappler

Last March, Lee Min Ho was in the country for the meet and greet hosted by Bench. He first came to the country in 2012; this was followed by another visit in 2013.

His new movie, Gangnam 1970 is set to be released soon in the Philippines. – Rappler.com

SOURCE

wow, Philippino Minoz always rock, huh? @Maja, did you get an opportunity to see Minho this time?. I am so looking forwards to any fan account.

So this article said that he was in the Philippines to promote GB. I don't know how reliable it is, but if it is true, maybe he will stay in the PL a little longer, having interviews with the press about the new movie, perhaps? I read somewhere that there was a press conf before the fan meet, but haven't seen any coverage of that presscon at all, so I am not sure if it really took place before the fan meet.

It's funny to read that the airport employees forgot their duties and went frenzy b/c of Minho's appearance. Luckily the police was still in control :-)

==

K-Pop star Lee Min-ho mobbed by fans upon arrival at NAIA

February 24, 2015 3:19pm
640_2015_02_24_15_13_53.jpg
Korean pop star Lee Min-ho (center) arrives at the NAIA Terminal 1 on Tuesday, February 24,
to promote his new movie Gangnam Blues. He was mobbed by fans and airport employees upon his arrival.
GMA News

Korean pop star Lee Min-ho got a warm welcome from fans and airport employees as he arrived in the Philippines shortly before noon Tuesday.   Lee arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 after 11 a.m. aboard a Korean Air flight, GMA News stringer Ariel Fernandez reported.   The Korean pop star is in the Philippines to promote his movie "Gangnam Blues."   He was mobbed by fans and airport employees who asked to have photo opportunities with him.   Airport police personnel were not happy over the way some of the employees disrupted the lines just so they could have their photos taken with Lee, saying it inconvenienced other passengers.   Meanwhile, more fans contented themselves with waiting outside the airport and screaming as his vehicle passed them by.   Lee is starring in the film "Gangnam Blues," a socio-political commentary on the 1970s real estate development of Seoul's Gangnam district.

Joel Locsin/JST, GMA News
source
===

Thank every one for the wonderful updates.

Annyeong, Minoz!
More Pics of LMH in MANILA 20150224
An overhead view of the crowd @-)Despite the size of the crowd, I read that there was not a moment when MH's security was at risk.  The crowd was loud and frenzied but very orderly.  Filipino Minoz Daebak! 6e47bd3fgw1epkuo7gm86j20hs0hstdb.jpg
via VICTORIAmino

Judging from the pictures and videos, his ensemble seems to be one of those that look better LIVE than on pictures.  The shirt looks soft and hugs his body well.  But I agree that he shouldn't wear monstrous color blocks for it distracts from his uber-beautiful face.6b520d15gw1epktc75dl9j20xc0m9jsy.jpg

But yasss, he looked extra-juicy last night!=P~ =P~
6b520d15gw1epkuwwssuuj20sc0iwmyk.jpg
:x :x
6b520d15gw1epkuwyclb4j20sc0iw401.jpg

6b520d15gw1epktcje7goj20xc0m9dh7.jpg6b520d15gw1epktatu785j20xc0m9div.jpg6b520d15gw1epktamr6csj20xc0m9q4e.jpgce2efa26jw1epkvkur6tvj20hs0hsdhd.jpgce2efa26jw1epkvkr55v5j20go0gomz7.jpgce2efa26jw1epkvkssrraj20go0goq4l.jpg

cr as tagged

Wohoo finally we could please our eyes thanks for the updates! I'm not sure if it's because of the lighting, but in the pictures @roshinip posted, both the male fan and Minho look like mannequins .. ahem Minho is a beautiful figure anyway ;p :x

A longer video of LMH's Kyochon FM in Manila 20150224
I wonder if he was onstage longer than 20 minutes.  But he sure made it worthwhile for the fans who stood there for more than 4 hours to see him.At some point, though, he made the "wai" sign (like in "sawasdee")....hokshi, could he have thought for a moment that he was in Thailand? :PUri Minho is truly a charming and gracious gentleman :x :x

fm wazzup.PH
Another crowd pixlee-min-ho-kyochon-greenhills_.jpg
More Pictures from a local blog, nognoginthecity.comB-nftzYVIAEUjp3.jpg:large

BONUS:  Official GB Poster for PH from Viva EntertainmentB-lqszIUEAAkd9y.jpg:large
SAMSONITE RED looks to be a sponsor of his GB showing in Philippines.   Hope that they bring him back to Manila for GB promo smiley_goodluck_yellow.gif

the title .. me likey :-)
look at the crowd from another angle :-O
but this makes me miss @Maja...   @Maja, do you feel the heat there ?
==

Philippines, "Lee Min-ho's visit is a public holiday"

2015/02/24

photo569025.jpg Lee Min-ho is a superstar in the Philippines.

According to Star House Entertainment, the Philippines media reported Lee Min-ho's visit and suggested assigning Lee Min-ho's visit as a public holiday. That's how intense the Filipino fans are about the star. Traffic is paralyzed whenever Lee Min-ho makes a visit.

Lee Min-ho arrived in the Philippines on the 24th to meet with fans at the Kyochon Chicken event which is the global face for. About 10,000 fans came to the event and more people gathered around outside the building which drew a police force due to safety reasons.

The 2009 drama "Boys over Flowers" star Lee Min-ho's popularity is beyond imaginable in the Philippines. Local media compliment his never changing manner despite the years and claim that the local population is learning about Korea through him.

Star House claimed, "The crowd that gathers to see Lee Min-ho is made up of different races and people but they all show their love with perfect Korean. They get better every year and it's really surprising".

Lee Min-ho's first leading movie "Gangnam Blues" is due for released on the 4th of March. Lee Min-ho is the first star to hold a record of 2 million viewers in 2015 so far and the word has spread all the way to Asia and even Australia.

Lee Min-ho's character song "Anak" is sung by a Filipino singer named Freddie Aguilar and is expected to have a friendly approach to Filipino fans.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

via Hancinema

Guest roshinip

Anneyong Chingus :-h

No wonder Starhaus suggested to declare yesterday as a public holiday on account of Lee Min Ho's visit, he has the highest number of FB fans from Philippines  and  it's 21.6 as a percentage. Although FB may not be appropriately representative of all his fans, it is evident from the following statistics how  much Filipino Minoz love Lee Min Ho.

http://www.socialbakers.com/statistics/facebook/pages/detail/113234875368553-lee-minho

10987623_853935658003495_684593520691233

I'm just hoping that he would visit my country one day and by the time he does that I will be a grandma and he'll still be my three year old.  =))

Cr: owners

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho Heats Up the Philippines by Gathering Over 10,000 Fans

2015.02.25 13:20 Newsen Jo Yeon Kyung Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Min Ho has heat up the night in the Philippines.

On February 24, Lee Min Ho visited the Philippines in order to meet with the fans through an event for Kyochon Chicken, which he is modeling for. The event, which took place in Manila’s Greenhills Center, gathered over 10,000 fans and a large crowd of citizens around the building, leading to a mobilization of local police officers for security purpose.

Starting with Boys Over Flowers in 2009, Lee Min Ho earned top star status in the Philippines through various projects. The Philippines press named ‘his unchanging manners for many years despite being on top’ as the reason behind his popularity and has stated, “We learn about Korea through Lee Min Ho,’ and “We learn the Korean language, food, fashion and culture through Lee Min Ho’s dramas,” highly praising Lee Min Ho’s role in spreading the Korean culture.

87947002.jpg

An affiliate of Starhaus, Lee Min Ho’s agency, shared, “Although people from various nationalities gather each time, they speak to Lee Min Ho in Korean, in order to express their affection. We’re just shocked at how their Korean gets better each year.”

Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 starring Lee Min Ho will premiere in the Philippines on March 4. Gangnam 1970 is the first Korean film that sold over 2 million tickets in 2015 and it will premiere in countries around Asia as well as North America and Australia.

Filipino singer Freddie Aguilar’s Anak will be used as the theme song of Lee Min Ho’s character Kim Jong Dae in the film.

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Source mwave

Guest roshinip

I don't think I have seen this before, from yesterday
Ist two pix-LMH with Pia Campos & Glenn Llamas (correct me if I'm wrong)

10978563_797397130336235_360176318710915
11023893_797397120336236_322543904474990

Today, before his departure from Philippines ???

11025704_797397083669573_743443172318888

10994477_781185321964964_557445920357860

Cr : owners