Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Min Ho looking great in the fansign event for Eider!
and hey, his precious jaw is hiding.I mean its there but its not that defined lately...What happened baby boy? 
My mind thinks he was deprived of food during filming for GB that's why he's making up for it. :D
Hihihi but still gorgeous and dazzling, this guy. Epitomy of hotness...*fans herself*Ah-uhhh-ma-zzinnngg.
:D :D
Great shots by Minoz! Daebak!!

Guest Moonrain

@minomi11 (why is your name so long, waeee) @MyHun  Here, clearer pics of Minho almost swallowing the bottle  :)) though ive never been more jealous of a bottle until now  :((
938184a2gw1ell6dus54cj20sf0iy75s.jpg938184a2gw1ell6dsrwb9j20sf0iyabg.jpg938184a2gw1ell6dwirf6j20sf0iyabk.jpg
Cr: TTEUAK

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@moonrain I also wonder why soompi gave me this strange name, lol. Indeed, it's too long. Lets make it short, just write minomi everytime you mention my name as a nickname, ok chingu ;)

let's spread jealousy over eider bottle for today :))

I claimed this cutie minho :x
B0nlR9YCAAAggue.jpg
cr. Honcha

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@minhoshin, lately he made many "incredible scenes" with bottles, especially in his re: minho concert. And today again for eider. Really? I feel jealous over poor bottles? I must blame minho for this. It's crazy =)) =))

Guest Moonrain

More Photos of the Eider Fansign today. i love that he always exudes positive aura, it brightens your day and makes all this worth it..
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright
938184a2gw1ell7x8bfnjj20sf0iy0ue.jpg
938184a2gw1ell8pbyhszj20sf0iy406.jpg938184a2gw1ell8pebo4gj20sf0ivwg2.jpg

938184a2gw1ell8pg87ujj20sf0iywg6.jpg938184a2gw1ell7xbzcinj20sg0iyq49.jpg938184a2jw1ell7yiwnt4j20sf0iy407.jpg

Cr: TTEUAK