Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Chingus, ugh...can't get RE:MINHO out of my mind.  Can't focus on work...so have to set that aside for now  ;))
I love that he ups the ante all the time.  With what he's doing and has planned for RE:MINHO I think he wants to set a new standard for FMs by an actor...am I correct, chingus?  I have seen a few of other actors' FMs and they seem to be the usual run-of-the-mill Meet and Greet types.  For someone who's not a recording star, Minho seems to be working his concert tour like he's been selling albums for his bread&butter.  
I am so jealous of you who would have a chance to see RE:MINHO.  I am imagining that when they said it's going to be staged like a musical, he would have a video that would serve as backdrop for every song that he performs, and he would portray a character set in that video.  Now I understand why he had to postpone his SEL concert---he doesn't want to shortchange his homies with not enough preparation.  His K-Minoz seem to welcome the postponement anyway since it would mean a better, bigger production for them.  Based on what I've read on Twitter, a number of K-Minoz would be going to Beijing this weekend to watch his premier performance.  Can't wait to see pics and videos!!!
More to-die-for pics lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gife3970d78jw1ekts2nzffsj20go0d8mxr.jpg

e3970d78jw1ekts0glqv4j20sg0z176m.jpg

Honestly, I think this (shooting) is too much of a stretch.  Very un-LMH, imoebece6f3gw1ektnr1js08g20b404oqv5.gif

But this I can't have enough of....BITE ME!  hsa_org.gifebece6f3gw1ektnuinsjig20b404o4qr.gif

cr as tagged

Guest Moonrain

Thank you Kris Silva  for reminding me..how could i forget daejang on a horse :-?? i must be getting old #-o
So this is where Minho stayed in Malaysia. in that very bed. my imagination is running wild..i wonder how he sleeps...=P~ what he wears.. who wakes him up? does he snore? too personal? i would really like to find out myself :D but do let me know if it was disclosed before ;))73db72ffjw1ektf5fiuo8j20m80go416.jpg73db72ffjw1ektf5hj1djj20go0m8mzh.jpgthe view is so nice but my mind is swirling with images of Minho in that tub =P~ 8-}73db72ffjw1ektf5j1582j20go0m875m.jpg
he stayed in a double suite. wow :)

73db72ffjw1ektf62n37ij20k70m8q50.jpg73db72ffjw1ektf5dy5s2j20go0m8jtl.jpg

cr: Osim Malaysia FB
Goodnight gals. i'm going to dream of Minho tonight (:|

Why do I LOVE Lee Min Ho? He's handsome. Very handsome. He is good looking. Very good looking . He made me laughed in "Personal Taste."He made me cried and fall in love with "The Heirs." He made me sang with his songs "My Everything" and "Painful Love." He made me liked the song "I Will" by the Beatles he sang this song during his FM in Japan few years back. And he made me danced with his moves in "Love Motion."...I just want to express myself. And practicng my answers if ever I will be chosen in one of his FM..
:)) :)) :))
God bless Lee Min Ho.

@moonrain You're so cray-cray  :-*  Now I can't shake off images of LMH in a tub  8-}  How does he sleep?  Hmm.  He did say that he sometimes grinds his teeth and talks in his sleep.  What does he wear?  Hmm.  I imagine he wears nothing but silk black boxers and sleeps over the sheets.  eotteo?  :))
@Claudia Ximena Yes, I love his EIDER pics, too.  And that's a good question:  How does he do it?  How can he look better and better with every new photoshoot?  @-)  He's just killing it!Love these hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif64441a2fgw1ektip12je0j20p50zu11n.jpg

His smiling eyes with his perfect lips and perfect teeth smiley-shocked017.gif64441a2fgw1ektitrictnj20p50zun6w.jpg
cr Eider Blog 

Just saw these on Weibo via odettew.
There's a special edition catalog from EIDER that looks like a retrospective compilation of Minho's pictorials since 2011.a604511cgw1ektrg0qcfrj20g90sw3zh.jpg Amazing evolution!  He looks younger today than he did in 2011.  a604511cgw1ektrg1szrxj20go09dmxg.jpg
Hope we get HDs of these.a604511cgw1ektrmauuyvj20go09dmxe.jpg
a604511cgw1ektrg3wjibj20go09daag.jpg

a604511cgw1ektrg4f3amj20go09djrm.jpga604511cgw1ektrj8ukq7j20go09d0t8.jpga604511cgw1ektrj2xbe1j20go09djrp.jpga604511cgw1ektrmdk5w3j20go09d74o.jpg

cr pny83 via odettew WB

alesia44

said: I want to share some gif picture from lmh-therapy tumblr. She also met him on Singapore.

"

Aww. There are plenty of great actors around but I guess Minho’s character is the reason why I like him"

by lmh-therapy

These men confused to find a place for him to stand, and

Lee Min Ho offers a place to stand beside him

CarolynH

said: If he really is serious about Hollywood, you would think he would visit this forum and read what people in the US feel about him.  I would like to see him do some small project to test the water.  Are there enough of us in the US that would make a visit worthwhile?  I think he would smile and get a good laugh reading what we write about him.  

I thought I read he goes to MS next year.  If that's true, selfishly, I'd want him to do two projects to keep us occupied until he is discharged.  I believe service is 21 months and mandatory unless there is a medical reason.  But then again, maybe it would be my chance to get over him.  I think I'm somewhat crazy spending so much time on him.  I have no idea why I'm so hooked on him--enough to keep reading about him, looking at youtube videos, buying DVDs.  

[DRAMAFEVER NEWS]
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho's secret to a more masculine look: no lotion!by Rara Pop on Mon, Sep 29, 2014

At a recent event in Singapore,  Lee Min Ho revealed that he stopped wearing lotion for six months in order to give himself a more masculine look for his upcoming movie Gangnam Blues. Even though he could feel his face was deteriorating, he felt that he looked too pretty to properly play his rugged character.

LMH_Compare.png

In this new role, Lee Min Ho hopes to showcase another side to his acting abilities. His character inGangnam Blues will be very different from the boyish Kim Tan in Heirs.

At the Singapore event, Lee Min Ho shared the following:

“I moved on to Gangnam Blues from Heirs, and I think I looked a little too well-maintained for the role. For the next six months, I didn’t put on any lotion so that I would look a little more manly to play my character.”

Do you notice any difference in these recent photos? Looking good, Lee Min Ho!

Compare_2.png

Are you excited to see this more masculine look from Lee Min Ho? Can you believe he didn't use lotion on his handsome face for six months? You'll be able to see more of his new look when Gangnam Blues comes out later this year!

Source

@pixie0622 Did you see the billboards?  They're not something I pay attention to so I wouldn't have noticed.  I didn't know MH existed in 2013. How did you discover him?
When did he have time to record songs?  I know there were times where he wasn't travelling, but wow he must be constantly working to find the time to record more music.