Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I was busy at work... just submit a big tender.... so abit lost touch
Does minho has any upcoming events?I skim thru and there are LG / the shoes brand event???  any dates yet?

@CarolynH I remember saying your exact same words to a friend before...I wish I was the airport security staff that gets to pat him or walk with him :)
@adamfever, love love love the videos you shared of the KL event! They all showed how very considerate and gentlemanly MH is with his fans <3

Guest Rachel Park

Lee Minho always flooding s.korea article with his work, project. Just a positive thing come out from him. Thats why i hope mino always take care and never involve in any scandal. Just share my thought when articles about him starts flooding, i pray its not a bad one hahahaha

He has a clean-image in koreans eyes. I cant stand if he gets bullied if he involve in any scandal :(

I love osim. I love the way they make the fanmeet looks so fun. And also i love osim for loving mino's forehead. His forehead looks so yummy :*

And now i see mino's butt as yummy as his lips ㅋㅋ

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: I was busy at work... just submit a big tender.... so abit lost touch
Does minho has any upcoming events?I skim thru and there are LG / the shoes brand event???  any dates yet?

I notice that only few airport pictures and mostly are blurred when minho went to Malaysia, I like his OOTD that day... Hoping I could find a better hd pics of that :-? Here is the airport video going to Malaysia.. Soo cool and super handsome as always <3      

:x :x :x

anyongaseyo chingus.....

it seems like time is passing so quick.we are nearing the tour..cant wait for more pictures...and more of lee min ho fashion.....

@cecileV do you know the name of the song that comes in the backdrop of the video that you just posted?i recognized the voice of min ho......i haven't heard much songs by minho... :-/

I just watched the malaysia osim event! Jealous to the max!!! Good mc.... Minho was so much more smiley n game too.... Argh

Seems like ms translator also learns Malay language? Or she also knows some key words. Haha

anyongaseyo chingus.....

it seems like time is passing so quick.
we are nearing the tour..
cant wait for more pictures...and more of lee min ho fashion.....

@cecileV do you know the name of the song that comes in the backdrop of the video that you just posted?
i recognized the voice of min ho......i haven't heard much songs by minho...

:-/

The song in the mv is my little princess... 3rd song in my everything album

@minnu‌

It is part of 1st album of minho my everything the title is my little princess.. I do always listening to his songs in YouTube im enjoying it , I just wanna hear his deep voice and I love it...

Here is the video of his full 1st album if you want.. I bet you are going to like it too

Enjoy listening <:-P <:-P <:-P

minnu said: anyongaseyo chingus.....

it seems like time is passing so quick.we are nearing the tour..cant wait for more pictures...and more of lee min ho fashion.....

@cecileV do you know the name of the song that comes in the backdrop of the video that you just posted?i recognized the voice of min ho......i haven't heard much songs by minho... :-/

WAAAHHH.....that RE:MINHO video is such a BIG TEASE!  Uri Minho is so, so manly and oh-so HOTTTT t2807.gift2807.gif
Love, love the images.  But I thought that RE:MINHO is supposed to show sides of Minho unseen before?  I imagined that he would be more Heathcliff than Mr. Darcy as romantic heroes come.  But he's all Mr. Darcy here, in my view.  No, not bad at all....I love it.  Besides, this is a FAN MEETING Tour, not your typical pop-rock album tour---so he's gotta be deliciously dark and brooding just like Mr. Darcy.  
My heart...hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifByszkCiIcAA78bj.png:large

So sexy!  =P~ =P~Bys8XM1CIAEljJ6.jpg:large

BytO5rKCQAApqHf.jpg

cto/ as tagged
So this looks like the stuff that Ms. Jo shot for him.

BytDfzbCYAAHuLw.jpgBytDf8RCIAE_Pzt.jpg

@Kris silva,@mtdt,@CecileV thank you for the songs....i started watching k drama very recently......i had continuously watched lee min ho dramas......i usually listen to songs in the drama's.......i never really get bored of listening to bof songs.....love them.......i listened "my everything" song...."love motion" and "say yes" sung by lee min ho.....i didn't know the rest of the songs.......thank you chingus.....i'll listen to the songs.......i guess i'll have new songs with which i can kill time, before re:minho starts... :x

@Kris silva i think lee min ho knows horse riding way before faith...he had done horse riding in boys over flowers...there is a short clip of min ho riding horse in a drama called "mackrel run"..