Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

OMOMO he is looking positively scrumptious! He seems far more relaxed as well which is always a good sign...i don't know why exactly but he just seems to be generally a whole lot more happy, confident and comfortable when he's doing OSIM events. Wonder whether the chair has anything to do with it :D 

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
I agree---he's looking fab in his OSIM FMs.  It looks like OSIM is replicating the HK show in all the cities that Minho is visiting for them.  But somehow, from what I've seen, HK is still tops on my list in terms of overall look.
Here is a brief vid of his intro in Taiwan: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"103-09-11敏鎬OSIM 見面會

by 李千慧
And here's the Star Ent video interview---he looked so cute!  Uri C-chingus, please be kind as to share highlights with us please :-*I'm especially interested on what he has to say about his pimple ;)) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140911 News-OSIM小天后與李敏鎬相約記者會

by ying5387G

Lee Min Ho rakes in S$2.5m for endorserThe Korean heartthrob is currently in Taiwan for an event

Korean actor Lee Min Ho, who recently became the ambassador of massage chair brand OSIM for NT$40 million (approximately S$1.68 million), arrived in Taiwan last night, after attending an event in Shanghai during the day.

Greeted by throngs of fans at the airport, The Heirs star headed for the hotel Grand Hyatt Taipei, where he was housed at a presidential suite worth NT$200,000 (S$8,400) per night.

According to Taiwanese media, Min Ho’s fans reportedly had to purchase OSIM products to attend an exclusive fanmeet held today. As a result, over 1000 OSIM products were sold, raking in NT$59.8 million (S$2.51 million) worth of sales revenue for the company.

After making his appearance at the press conference and fanmeet, Min Ho will fly to Thailand for an event organised by a Korean fried chicken chain restaurant tomorrow.

The actor will be in Singapore for an OSIM Meet & Greet session at Causeway Point on Sept 27.

source

Guest prosperity

@pixie0622 his hands seems to have healed up nicely too, I remember a while back he had bruises and callouses on them.
Am I the only one who laugh a lot at the video of him popping the balloon with the very tall girl? She makes sure to stick her booty out as to ensure that she is not touching anywhere she is not supposed to. ON the other hand LMH is just standing there all upright, thrusting away :))
Poor girl probably was about to die inside :))

This is a nice capture of him at Taiwan airport
:x  :x BxQ0hVCCQAAKW4h.jpg:large

Does anyone know what time he's flying to BKK?  If he's taking Eva Air (same plane he took ex-Shanghai), there's a flight leaving at 9am, ETA BKK 1135.
I read that he mentioned in one interview that he always needs to go on a diet after visiting Taiwan because he loves pearl tea (boba?), dimsum and special cuisine.  Here's what the Grand Hyatt prepared for him last night----"golden goose" (variation of Peking duck?).  Looks yummy!BxSJg5nIMAAVUd4.jpg:large

Hope he has his bangs down for KYOCHON FM, for a change :)>-

man it's been only a week (or 2) since I last visited the forum and sure there's a lot to catch-up. My FB feeds were full with updates about Oppa.
:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Have to admit with you guys, Oppa seems to gain a bit more meat - in a good way - and much happier. He looked so damn fine10678674_857619314256050_629041602812554
cr: owner

How can anybody not love this person?
:-O