Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

How can I survive after seeing this wink:

BxMRRM_IYAANmgg.jpg:large
cr:as tagged

He looked mesmerisingly good last night at the OSIM event. I wish we will have some recaps later. I would like to know more details of what happened, and what he said. He was happy, he smiled and laughed a lot. Were they able to pop the balloon at all after such tight squeeze? ;))

pixie0622 said: @alesia44 That 2nd photo you posted is hilarious  :))  The ahjussis were refusing the gifts being offered by fans, so one fan managed to fling one over ahjussi2's neck  :-j  Look at his expression and even Minho's---Minho wasn't sure whether to accept it if only to relieve Ahjussi2's neck!  =))

News article from yesterday event, any interesting information?

as usual, i will only point out the special parts.  Full translation maybe other C-minoz can help.
He says that he is choosing his next work now... busy looking at scripts.  Since Gangnam Blues character is more dark/depressing/negative, he hopes that his next character would be more positive and sunshine type.  for the remaining of the year, his work would focus on CF and Re:minho.  Then start preparing for new show and likely start new shooting next yr.  of cos he would also says his choosing of next work would not be limited to any countries... he does hope to work with China production
Osim chair - he says he sits every time he comes home after work for 15mins.  The chair now just like his family memberHe still says his mtd of de stressing is to sleep... thus he would take every opportunity to rest like on the plane, he would definitely catch a wink.

News about Re:minhoa8fab7bcjw1ek8dm9w9d6j20c81bnjym.jpg

The article seems to says that the "1st show" would be at Beijing (not sure would there still be a seoul show before beijing).
Main highlights - Minho would be singing over 10songs.  a mixture of Chinese and Korean songs! Besides the "boys over flowers" song he sang during CNY eve show, he is also hardworkingly preparing for other chinese songs to present to his fans
- The concert would be in the format of a high quality musical 
- Minoz would also has chance to be on stage to have close encounter with Minho in terms of games or part of the musical.
-There would also be Minho personal items as gifts to minoz on stage.

** argh... now I regret why din I grab tickets to Beijing show instead of japan show! :P

Hope it's not re-post

(HQ Video) Tenwow CF Making  3:01 minutes

@meomongco
please edit your post and delete the picture, because soompi not allowed to quote pictures. You can read @mtdt post, she already translated the highlight of the news article.

@mtdt
as usual thanks for the translation. Oh lately he often mention about possible foreign/overseas production. Is it a hint? If he wants positive and sunshine type maybe he should try comedy drama, I want him to show his comical side again like in mackerel run, he has many expressions in there and not afraid show his ugly face :)) Btw he always say sleep is his method of stress reliever.

Don't regret it, maybe the Japan concert will be as exciting as Beijing concert :)

adamfever said:
pixie0622 said: @alesia44 That 2nd photo you posted is hilarious  :))  The ahjussis were refusing the gifts being offered by fans, so one fan managed to fling one over ahjussi2's neck  :-j  Look at his expression and even Minho's---Minho wasn't sure whether to accept it if only to relieve Ahjussi2's neck!  =))

Oh dear the crowd in Taiwan airport is scary... shouldn't they control the media because I think this is outrageous, he practically cannot move and seem trap ... he cannot go forward or even backward ... good gracious, the crowd control should have been more organised. For a minute I was afraid for his safety and if I should be there and have the guts, I would take a loud speaker and get those cameramen to back off ..... :)) Unfortunately I was not there and I don't have the guts but I really like to do that after watching the video ... our poor Minho.  I feel so sorry for him and though he looks calm, he must have been afraid ...  :( If OSIM is organising this event, I hope they do a better job in protecting him on his next stop ... >:P >:P  

So @Mosquito, it is true what I've read, that he is better looking in person?  Is that even possible?  His bodyguards sure earned their pay.  I bet they wish he took the VIP exit.  
God, I love the Osim photos with his hair brushed off his face.

Guest meomongco

mtdt said: News article from yesterday event, any interesting information?
====================@mtdt: Hello guy,I am wondering that if you can help to translate the news to Engsub? I want to post it on the Vietnamese website.I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank in advance!!!

Guest meomongco

alesia44 said:@meomongco
please edit your post and delete the picture, because soompi not allowed to quote pictures. You can read @mtdt post, she already translated the highlight of the news article.

======================Okie, Edited. Thank you for your feedback!

Guest Moonrain

Minho: Lets assess the situation first...005C7X0Ajw1ek8f5u5pctj30fo0etac6.jpg
Ahjussis 1: Lets go left then head straight for the exit.005C7X0Ajw1ek8exyr2efj30m80brdht.jpgAhjussi 2: Huh? Were never gonna get out :-SS
dd842c32gw1ek8fja6g0gj20m80etq65.jpg
Minho: Who cares :-ha01e8d76tw1ek89nibs8ej20m80ettck.jpg
Cr: Tagged
@Mosquito i envy you, you got to see Minho in the flesh. so lucky :-bd 
I forgot to post the pic i took when we went to Singapore. I wanted to try it but the hubby just kept on walking. i wanted to visit the Innisfree store in Bugis Junction but he was adamant that we not go there, we avoided the area even though our hotel was very near. Ungrateful husband X(eb2575c9gw1ek8f3nntvnj20w01kwn7c.jpg

@mtdt Thanks for the translations.  Don't regret your decision to attend the TYO concert---remember, the Japanese fans always get special treatment from Minho, too.
@gaeingoh Dearie, are you planning to attend the Beijing concert?  We need a witness who can testify to us here :-bd
Although we all hope that the incident at Taiwan airport does not get repeated, uri Minho was praised by Chinese media for his "gentlemanly manners" and good attitude toward his fans.  (source) We all know this, but it's good that more people get to see it for themselves.  
More pics at Taiwan airport--BxNw-sjIMAAqg5J.jpg:large
BxOMyiUCIAA73pQ.jpg:large
cr as tagged

@pixie0622
To quote a chingu,"I don't mind having haters for as long as this happens to me."  
cr lmh-therapyDid you see how forceful his thrust was?  Ohmagaad....image

OMG!!!! hmmmm.... somehow the gif above reminds me of Mr Christian Grey! hahaha :pIf someone were to do a Kr version of 50shades of grey... I think LMH suits the role very well! hahahah 

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: @pixie0622
To quote a chingu,"I don't mind having haters for as long as this happens to me."  cr lmh-therapyDid you see how forceful his thrust was?  Ohmagaad....imageOMG!!!! hmmmm.... somehow the gif above reminds me of Mr Christian Grey! hahaha :pIf someone were to do a Kr version of 50shades of grey... I think LMH suits the role very well! hahahah 

moonrain said: mtdt said: @pixie0622
To quote a chingu,"I don't mind having haters for as long as this happens to me."  cr lmh-therapyDid you see how forceful his thrust was?  Ohmagaad....imageOMG!!!! hmmmm.... somehow the gif above reminds me of Mr Christian Grey! hahaha :pIf someone were to do a Kr version of 50shades of grey... I think LMH suits the role very well! hahahah