Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

shenggwafa12 said: oh my GOD...ive experienced the malfunction of the soompi a while ago, first ive voted the heirs it succeed when i voted LMH they blocked my vote for him but when i voted the other contender (of course not the alien one you know) it succeed....why do soompi let this one happen to their poll? their fooling a lot of fans

Just in case there's any doubt as to who is copying whom, this was in 2009.
THREE TYPES OF FANS' SKINSHIP WITH MINHO 1. Shake hands (for the timid ones)2. Interlocking Fingers 3. Hug (my preference...tho' I can't guarantee I'd ever let go)
BuEx4ICCcAAfJyo.jpg:large

================================Try as I might, I can't remember a scene where he wore this.  Anybody knows? BuD_GCHCcAA8I8g.jpg:large

==================================Fan-madeBuEKPD7CEAE7K1Y.jpg
cr as tagged/ tto

Congratulations on reaching page 2000 with over 5.5 million views !!!!!

Aggh, can I have those legs:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuBpoHECEAAIFxq.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Brs9hH5CUAIsW49.jpg:large

I've been looking for some pants and always sighed when when I tried them on. They are always too long and tight at the thighs 
:(:((   :(:((

@gracelee102009  Where do you have your pics hosted?  They're not showing.  I use Imgur or Photobucket but there also other image hosting sites---check them out here. =========================
Minoz fandom is unusually quiet today, perhaps reflecting on the uglies that have transpired while gearing up for the more exciting stuff that are happening soon.BuFXsFjCUAE288x.jpg:large  Our peace-loving angel boy shall continue to shine brighter than ever!BuET7mRIcAAr9Ht.jpg:large

pixie0622 said: Minoz Korea/ China/ Japan and HK started a campaign to UNLIKE Soompi FB based on their evidences of vote tampering.  Looking at twitter feeds today, many countries are also adopting same.  Again, it is up to our individual choice whether to follow suit or not.  I am just sharing this for your info/ interest.

I know we are all disappointed with the outcome of this poll, but we all should be proud!! Minoz fighting!! Lee Min Ho may be number two, but will always be our number one... Hehehe..Good Night Minoz!!!

hayy...ive just read a comment in SDAoage from KSH fan, its so hurtful...i dont think some minoz china are like that, i couldnt help myself to hate those ksh fans out there who believed that we have cheated the poll earlier...since this poll will end later, i should learn to accept the fact that i have to move on, looking forward for more fanmeets of our dear Lee Minho

Guest jellylovesfaith

Guys come on, let's move away from the poll... It only creates rifts between fandoms and that reflects badly on ALL stars. We come here to support Minho in whatever he does, not to accuse others fans of cheating. We must be the better women and stop retaliating because this situation has the potential to get ugly pretty fast. At the end of the day, this poll is not going to make Minho any less successful and we know it. It's nice to win yes, and we should do our best to make him win in polls that have substantial influence, but really, we all know in our hearts that he's the winner in any poll. We are all fans of different stars and we must respect each other. Minho is doing so much for us, working tirelessly for an endless amount of time all because he wants to make us happy, so let's support him by being positive. There is so much hatred in the world today so why increase it by hating other fans? It's awful and annoying and utterly demeaning when the accuse us of cheating, but if we don't let this affect us, then they can't do anything. The minoz fandom is a wonderful fandom and I'm so proud to be in it, so let's keep on being proud by forgiving. Remember if we put our minds to it, we can beat everyone even if the system is faulty because we are that powerful and dedicated. Share the love guys. Life's too short to concern ourselves with petty accusations and things other than our love for Minho. MINOZ FIGHTING FOREVER!

Guest nomarionette

for all the sad minoz, here's some gifs for you to make you smile. tumblr_n9q7vt9X971tsvx77o2_250.gif tumblr_n9q7vt9X971tsvx77o1_250.gifvideo source: 

tumblr_n9q8ummh6y1tsvx77o1_250.gif tumblr_n9q8ummh6y1tsvx77o2_250.gifvideo source: 
tumblr_n9qbaiC5KO1tsvx77o1_250.gif tumblr_n9qbaiC5KO1tsvx77o2_250.gifvideo source: 

and finally tumblr_n9q9vc9Lsk1tsvx77o1_500.gifvideo source: 

:D:D