Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

Based on chinese translation :

I remember you, not able to give you hope till the end, I am truly sorry.

In order to repay the love that you have showered me for the past 5 years, I will become an actor that gives everyone more dream and hope in the future.

Hope you are happy over there.

@mtdt : If I am not wrong, she suffered cancer.

My condolence to Rabbit's family. May she rest in peace and free of pain.

Guest jellylovesfaith

It's so sad that one of our Minoz has passed away so suddenly... She has been with him throughout so it makes the loss so much more personal... So sad...May she rest in peace...
On a bit of an upper note though, who knew Minho could pull this look off so convincingly... It's on spoiler so consider yourself warned :P

tumblr_n60b42BpLl1qbfgxfo1_500.jpg
:o leopard prints in blue! Wow he's really gone the extra mile here :P

cr: adelaidekanee 

Guest cutecutegirl

:(   Dear Rabbit please be happy in the other world and know that your Min Ho oppa is so proud to have had such a kind & dedicated fan like you!For the smile & happiness which you have given Minoz by those nice pics,I am sure God gives you the same happiness in the other world! 
Once,someone told me that when someone dies,he or she will do the things that she or he used to do a lot in his or her life.For example,if she or he liked painting & spent a great deal of time doing this,she or he will also do this in the other world!If this is true,I hope that besides your other hobbies, U will continue to be a dedicated Minoz & keep supporting oppa with your innocent & pure heart! U will be missed both by Minoz & oppa! :'(   Rest in peace!

Guest mtdt

Yes I read it's cancer. She had been battling with it for the past 2yrs. Hope she finds peace now.

On another note... 15june beijing fan meeting seems positive. Isun (the chips company) mention about it.

Edit starhaus weibo says it's not a fm but a pdt event thus there will be no bulk purchase of tics via them/fanclub. All get thru the pdt company

itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"Tribute to Minoz Sis "Rabbit" あなたに愛を..Thank You..♡  itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"[LeeMinHo #이민호 #Minoz Love & Miss You]
  vimeo.com/96155863  
tumblr_n60dkn86Kd1r8kfumo2_1280.jpg

005vDn9rtw1egnfhj5awuj30m80xcdns.jpg

6e47bd3ftw1egndfzzb0zj20l80e5768.jpg
credit: Rabbit via tumblr/weibo

Guest yyanz1

Saw this on weibo that a Korean Minoz that went to Rabbit's wake, saw garland that Minho sent to Rabbit.

class="subject"[sTARCAST] When Lee Min Ho shows interest in someone... 6 steps in behavior change naverenter | 2014.05.23 14:53

143008242_1.jpg

“A statue is walking.”

Would it be because of his appearance? He has too selfish height, 187cm. His skills of playing piano and guitar are just a plus. He has nothing missing. But he has one thing missing….
People say about this guy like this,
Read/see more at >> http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2857641&lf

(there are a lot of pictures and it's fun to read, but the spoiler tag doesn't work for me, so I can't bring it over here)

@Jellylovesfaith: though I am a bit late, I just want to say good luck on your exam, we will miss you and hope you will come back soon :)

Here is a nice fan art of MinHo for you - Min Ho in HDR effect.

MinHo really looks like a statue with sculpturesque features.
Lee_Min_Ho_II_by_mayasi.jpg
Credit to Mayasi

Maja

said: [size=5]

LMH's tribute to Rabbit!

[/size]

Lee Minho (이민호)
"당신을 기억합니다. 끝까지 당신에게 희망이 되어주지 못한 거 같아 미안합니다.
5년간 당신이 내게 준 사랑만큼 앞으로 더 많은 이들에게 꿈과 희망 행복을 줄 수 있는 배우가 되겠습니다.
그곳에서도 늘 행복하길 바랍니다."

cr LMH's twitter and FB

translation :

"I remember you, I feel so sorry I couldn't protect you. I appreciate the love you gave me for five years. I will become a good actor for you, for the fans and for the people. Hope you are happy there everyday.

Translation by Badideth

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/23/actor-lee-min-ho-respectfully-honors-fan-who-passed-away/#.U3-wv9q9KSP
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Actor Lee Min Ho Respectfully Honors Fan Who Passed Away

Actor Lee Min Ho sent his deepest condolences to a fan who unfortunately passed away. On May 23, the actor posted a message on his Facebook to honor the fan, “I will remember you. I’m sorry for not being able to be your hope until the end. For the 5 years that you have shown me love, I will become an actor that can give back even more hopes, dreams, and happiness to everyone. I hope you are in a happier place.” On this day, in the midst of filming for his movie, Lee Min Ho received the unfortunate news that a long time fan of his had passed away, and conveyed his sadness through his SNS. A representative from the actor’s agency shared, “Lee Min Ho heard the sad news while working on the movie, so he decided to post the message after having mixed thoughts. Lee Min Ho had many opportunities to communicate closely with his fans through different events, fan signings, and fan meetings, and this fan attended every single one. The two would greet one another and ask about each other’s present condition. He had been aware that the fan was sick so he was very heartbroken to hear the news.” With the message for his fan, Lee Min Ho also attached a photo, which is said to be a photo that the fan personally took. The actor is currently in the middle of filming for the movie “Gangnam Blues.”

teddydoobie said:

Ever since I heard the news about Rabbit yesterday I have been wondering how do you thank someone who is no more for sharing their love with you through the years.  Whose candid pictures have been bringing a smile to your face.  I guess the answer would be to keep on cherishing those memories she has left behind.  She will be greatly missed.

May she rest in peace.

It is touching.
===

Lee Min Ho expresses his sadness with the passing of a long-time fan

May 23, 2014
lee-min-ho_1400874367_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho took to SNS to express his sadness at the loss of a long-time fan. 

He wrote on May 23, "I remember you.  I feel that I was unable to keep giving you hope until the very end, so I am sorry.  I will become an actor that can provide dreams, hope, and happiness to many more people as much as the love you've given me the last five years.  I hope you will always be happy where you are now."

A rep from his agency stated, "Lee Min Ho heard the sad news while working on his movie and uploaded that writing after thinking through complicated thoughts.  Lee Min Ho had many chances to closely communicate with his fans through events, fan signing, fan meetings, and more, but that was a fan who always came to every single one of those.  They were on close terms enough to greet each other and ask about their lives.  He even know that person was ill, so it was very painful for him when he heard the news."

Lee Min Ho included a picture of himself that appeared to have been taken by the fan during an event. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/lee-min-ho-expresses-his-sadness-with-the-passing-of-a-long-time-fan

==

One of the comments:

katiemarga

kudos to idols/celebs who really take time to get to know their fans. much respect for lee minho after this <3

I was not patient enough trying to read the article on 8 Days magazine @mtdt posted before because the text was not clear. I put it off till now and still I couldn't make much from the first page. All I could see on the 1st page is

"Even his personal life is as squeaky clean as any artiste manager could cream of..." and "Min Ho's love life is as blemish-free as..*can't read*" =))

There is something else about "Justin Bieber, take note"

The interview is more readable and I quite like his answers. I wonder if he has ever been terribly misquoted or misinterpreted by the media that he wanted to ask reporters about their professionalism, anyone knows? But anyway, he seems to be a person who always looks on the bright side, so even if there is any case like that, he can let it go and doesn't try to remember :-)

By the way, there is this question "You've been nick-named Long Legged Oppa, Chemistry God and Honey Eyes. Of the three, which do you like the least?".. What do Honey Eyes mean?... I love his answer to this question. He didn't get into the trap to respond with which one he liked the most or the least, but he said they were all endearing to him as they were given to him by the fans and they made him feel closer to his fans.

I can't read the last part of the question about fame. What surprises me is when asked about what lesson learned from fame, a celebs often says something like they've got to sacrifice something for it, for example giving up their freedom etc.. which is so true in LMH's case. But he didn't seem to see it as a problem. On the contrary, he said fame mades him appreciate all the supports he receives....
Any one figure out what he wanted to say about his mindset at the beginning of his career?

Here are the 2 pages of the article:

9162be2ajw1egjnu8b0skj20f00qoabv.jpg
9162be2ajw1egjnubgh8hj20f00qo40c.jpg
source: 8 Days mag
cr:@mtdt