Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thank you  Rabbit  for the wonderful photographs you shared with us.

REST   IN    PEACE

I just read about what happened to Rabbit, it's sad... Thanks for sharing your moment with Lee Minho for 5 years. Minoz always feel grateful to you. May she rest in peace.

1728300D4A76FBADAABEF2

Eider pics

10294394_841297339233138_222166962229016

64441a2fgw1egnckhvctwj20kk0rfwic.jpg
64441a2fgw1egnckh9ix0j20kk0rnzod.jpg
64441a2fgw1egnckguu9jj20kk0v20xh.jpg
64441a2fgw1egnckgf4hoj20kk0qiq6i.jpg
64441a2fgw1egnck5782pj20kk0utgs0.jpg
64441a2fgw1egnck5782pj20kk0utgs0.jpg64441a2fgw1egncjfye9fj20kk0mz7ae.jpg
64441a2fgw1egnckhi1uuj20kk0dqdkm.jpg
64441a2fgw1egncj3trquj20kk0dvdj0.jpg

Guest thelongcon

I wont be on here providing comic relief for a while as I'm leaving the country(going to Canada) for a week...see you guys when I get back.

Ever since I heard the news about Rabbit yesterday I have been wondering how do you thank someone who is no more for sharing their love with you through the years.  Whose candid pictures have been bringing a smile to your face.  I guess the answer would be to keep on cherishing those memories she has left behind.  She will be greatly missed.

May she rest in peace.

10373790_843590532335490_851004788659314

BoP4bsSCIAAzNTi.jpg

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said:

jellylovesfaith

said: IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this time it's going to be the

Top 10 Best Lines of Minho

(most of them are speeches i guess) as recommended by @pixie0622. Hope you guys will enjoy it

:D

Guest califgirl

Another great line I find is from GJP when he was asked what he would choose between love and friendship, his answer was "Both, giving up is not my vocabulary". It was an unexpected answer but brilliant reflecting his personality very well.

jellylovesfaith said: IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS

I'm going to be very busy in the following two weeks due to an extremely heavy load of exams so i don't think i'll be able to do throwbacks for at least two weeks... I'm so sorry but i really do need to put all my concentration into these so  I hope you guys won't be so mad. All of you have been wonderful thus far so i hope you'll understand :) Thank you for all the support and i'll definitely post another in two weeks time :D 

Guest jellylovesfaith

pixie0622 said:

jellylovesfaith

said: IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this time it's going to be the

Top 10 Best Lines of Minho

(most of them are speeches i guess) as recommended by @pixie0622. Hope you guys will enjoy it

:D

Guest jellylovesfaith

Hmm Minho has a thing for airports doesn't he? some of his best moments are in them...no wonder Jeju Air chose him :P

cr: lien leeminho
(and that's not even counting that gorgeous piano playing in the airport :P

Guest califgirl

Man, that Macao airport scene makes me cry every time I watch it.Good luck on your exams @ jellylovesfaith! Thank you for the great top ten list.

Guest Moonrain

pixie0622

said:

I was surfing at DC Gall this morning and saw an outpouring of grief and sympathy for the passing of RABBIT, one of the most prolific and dedicated Minoz photographers who took some of the most iconic candid photographs of Minho through the years, many of which have graced the pages of this thread.
In solidarity with our fellow Minoz, I ask that we all take a moment of silence to offer our prayers and thoughts for the eternal repose of her soul.  
Rest in Peace, Rabbit!Thank you for sharing your talent with us :x

Guest Moonrain

Dispatch Photos of Minho143011312_30.jpg143011443_31.jpg143011193_29.jpgEdit: more pics at: http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2857641&langCode=ko

LMH's tribute to Rabbit!

10342827_817109211647779_5057760346160020597_n.jpg

Lee Minho (이민호)
"당신을 기억합니다. 끝까지 당신에게 희망이 되어주지 못한 거 같아 미안합니다.
5년간 당신이 내게 준 사랑만큼 앞으로 더 많은 이들에게 꿈과 희망 행복을 줄 수 있는 배우가 되겠습니다.
그곳에서도 늘 행복하길 바랍니다."

cr LMH's twitter and FB

translation :

"I remember you, I feel so sorry I couldn't protect you. I appreciate the love you gave me for five years. I will become a good actor for you, for the fans and for the people. Hope you are happy there everyday.

Translation by Badideth

Guest mtdt

Read about the passing of a great MINZO.  Wonder what happen to her?  anyone knows?
Read a story behind this picture.  This minzo went up to get his signature then he asked her "Rabbit is not coming up?"  Thus this gal pointed out to him where is rabbit below the stage.  Minho saw rabbit and wave at her.  At that moment, rabbit also capture this special moment.