Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

@mdtd Thanks for the info. I'm still learning the Korean culture. A lot to absorb  :D I'm having the MH withdrawal as well, any suggestions what I should do for the next 2 months?

class="entry-title"Manila’s Heart Melts for Min Ho Once More Posted on March 31, 2014 by B/BLOG

Calling the welcome Lee Min Ho received warm would be an understatement. A white-hot welcome was more like what the Korean star got when he returned to our shores a second time. While shooting a few ads was on Min Ho’s itinerary, it was the fans he had come for through the Benchsetter Fun Meet held at Smart Araneta Coliseum. From his airport exit to the supreme meet and greet itself, fans didn’t shirk their responsibility to scream their sanity away at the sight of their idol. Some even came from around Southeast Asia to do so.

FULL ARTICLE: http://www.bench.com.ph/blog/manilas-heart-melts-min-ho/#.UzjF4qLm41I

Read that Minoz Japan was very strict about videos at MinHo's 3 events in Yokohama. But someone was able to post a couple in YT:

Stadium looks packed. And I think this was the 2nd day already. Who says Japan is a dying market for Hallyu when LMH can still pack 'Em in and for THREE events at that? ^:)^

Guest califgirl

This was posted last year on Drama Fever, but I would like to share it to whom who haven't seen it yet. It's just so adorable ! :x http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-faces-of-lee-min-ho-that-give-us-the-feels/

@alesia44‌ you mentioned about Royal Pirates---are they managed by Starhaus, too? Didn't they perform at LMH's Seoul Encore as well? Does anyone know why MinHo has to do 3 fan meetings in Yokohama? Could it be due to a lack of venue big enough to accommodate all Minoz at one time? I wonder if he did the same repertoire three times, or he cut up his Seoul Encore repertoire in three parts :-?

Guest yyanz1

califgirl said: @mdtd Thanks for the info. I'm still learning the Korean culture. A lot to absorb  :D I'm having the MH withdrawal as well, any suggestions what I should do for the next 2 months?

Guest yyanz1

pixie0622 said: @alesia44‌ you mentioned about Royal Pirates---are they managed by Starhaus, too? Didn't they perform at LMH's Seoul Encore as well? Does anyone know why MinHo has to do 3 fan meetings in Yokohama? Could it be due to a lack of venue big enough to accommodate all Minoz at one time? I wonder if he did the same repertoire three times, or he cut up his Seoul Encore repertoire in three parts :-?

Guest califgirl

yyanz1 said:

califgirl said: @mdtd Thanks for the info. I'm still learning the Korean culture. A lot to absorb  :D I'm having the MH withdrawal as well, any suggestions what I should do for the next 2 months?

Guest jellylovesfaith

1606968_508904095886338_7778242_n.jpgBlack and white never looked so good
1536705_1461840977381388_1593304942_n.jp
Just stop it okay? You're drving me bonkers here with that smexy mouth of yours!! *STOP!!*

okay okay don't stop... Just keep being that adorable and I'll live..

10173757_1461688370729982_920857021_n.jp

cr: to owners

Guest jellylovesfaith

Okay so i was randomly looking at Minho pics on google and i saw this and i was totally speechless

idk what’s going on here, but there should be less clothes involved. 

Since it's MBC i though it was from Personal Taste and i think it was for their poster shooting but OMG there should've been less clothes involved and wow  that person is literally STRIPPING minho! #DreamJob She must have saved a country in her past life or something :P 

Guest jellylovesfaith

You know how i said i wished he'd promote a lipstick CF? Guess this isn't far off the mark :P10155693_663809870357663_1272632239_n.jp
cr: innisfree 
And does anyone know what this is? Is there going to be another semir event for him soon??10172595_663809567024360_1326058499_n.jp