Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

alesia44 said: @mtdt It makes think, maybe LMH thought his fan angry with him because they can't meet him he hugged many fans in the Philipines so they gave him cucumber? You know LMH doesn't like cucumber :D

But anyway I saw this on tumblr, how could you not love him when he did this :)

jk9lSIFqGuKQo.jpg

source: hishotnessminho tumblr

Isuni Potato BTS

5fe387c1gw1eesc729umqj20dw099q4d.jpg

5fe387c1gw1eesc6zj4wyj20dw07t3zh.jpg
5fe387c1gw1eesc70r09ej20dw09975h.jpg
5fe387c1gw1eesc6x8c6nj20dw099wfm.jpg
5fe387c1gw1eesc7a7jlvj20dw09974z.jpg
5fe387c1gw1eesc7h1dv0j20dw099tb1.jpg
5fe387c1gw1eesc7fzn8dj20dw0kuq6k.jpg

class="cnad_articleTitle" 李敏镐第一个中国食品广告大片发布       
20140325172603176969.jpg

2014年3月20日,“长腿欧巴”李敏镐代言的又一个中国品牌电视广告正式上线。此次李敏镐将长腿迈入了中国的休闲零食领域,担任国内最大的蛋糕生产企业之一——福马旗下的爱尚土豆品牌形象代言人。

该片以5秒广告作为前导广告推出。片中,李敏镐将再度倾情演唱春晚时引爆全国的《情非得已》一曲,而完整的30秒广告以“李敏镐爱上了谁”做核心创意点,赚足眼球,未播先热。

此次广告由汉狮影视广告公司负责创意与制作、韩国著名广告导演KangDS掌镜,并在韩国完成全程拍摄。KangDS导演曾与众多韩国顶级巨星合作,包 括金秀贤、李英爱、张东健、元彬、李胜基等。此次与李敏镐的合作,导演也是非常兴奋,力图从更多层面挖掘李敏镐独特的性格魅力,打造爱尚土豆青春、活力的 时尚气质。

由于片中涉及到大量的舞蹈动作,为此汉狮专门邀请了韩国顶尖编舞师박경렬现场指导。박경렬曾担任过李孝利Anycall广告的编舞师,这也是他第二次为李敏镐设计舞技——上一次是在Cass2X广告中有过愉快合作。

作为第一个抵达片场的演员,李敏镐的敬业表现也博得在场所有工作人员赞赏。在连续12个小时的拍摄里,李敏镐除了现场反复练习舞蹈动作、一遍遍演唱中文 版《情非得已》外,他还在工作人员指导下,一字一句地学习“我爱尚土豆”、“爱尚土豆真的好吃”的中文发音。道具组还找来了经典的复古麦克风,将李敏镐演 唱时甜蜜缠绵的情绪推到极致。

李敏镐代言的爱尚土豆最新广告现已正式登陆各大电视荧屏。汉狮影视广告公司也将于不久在官网发布这支电视广告的完整花絮,敬请期待。

更多信息请关注:
  汉狮官网:http://www.hans-ad.com
  汉狮新浪微博:@汉狮影视广告公司
  微信公众号:汉狮影视广告公司

source: CNAD.com

--------------------------------------------

Btw from this news it looks like Isuni Potato work together with some people from Korean Advertising company.

Guest Moonrain

mtdt said: moonrain said: mtdt said: OMG OMG!! News News
Not confirm thus put in spoiler first.

There were rumors that he is the new spokesperson for OSIM!  It's my Country product!!!
Oooh I hope it's true and he would be coming Singapore SOOON!!!!

2 pics as teaser... do you think it's him?

[\spoiler]

Guest dhyla

@guadi‌ i think it's pretty much the same, though a lot of the people i met are first timers. i was kinda worried at first thinking that the first funmeet might just be a one-time thing and he can't sustain it, but i was in awe seeing the many people lining up as early as the night before. kudos to minoz fanclub for providing free fans! it really helped us get through the heat and exhaustion! =D> =D>

oooh this Isuni really looks like a big company :)

loves all the pics... think he rested well since he din come out of his hotel yesterday :)

I just watched 1.45hr of NG from Heirs DVD!  super duper Keyota! :)

@alesia THANK YOU for the HD pics---Oppa is flawless!   :x  This is the first time I can really analyze every pore of his face---I even found a small mole on his neck (how depraved am I?)!!!  His teeth are oh-so-perfectly natural, too-----which is unique in K-drama land, I think, since I'm usually turned off by the lousy dental work on many of them (miane for saying this).  
Based on the article you posted earlier, per Mr G, Isuni is made by China's biggest snacks manufacturer and Isuni Potato is their flagship brand.  So this presscon must be really big event.  
With regard to the "cucumber" case:  I, too, believe that the fans passed him the cucumber knowing that he hates it which prompted MinHo to ask if they were angry at him for being so kissy-kissy with his Filipino fans :))  He's truly so adorable for words---the way he relates with his fans (and vice-versa) shows how much he's really in-touch with them :x :x

Guest guadi

70cffe93gw1eesevrfo60j21kw2dwtvy.jpg

d1a48448gw1eesgiulszaj20fa0hcac8.jpg
A closer look at those pants. I don't dare posting a whole body shot :P

He's on his way back to Seoul. Hair looks good; bare forehead. Definitely handsome!
(cr. logo)