Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

adamfever

said:

califgirl

said: @jellylovesfaith‌ Was the army service news from a legitimate newspaper or a gossip column? I have a feeling it was a rumor posted by a Chinese nationalist in hope of reducing their popularity. Why were the only 2 most popular mentioned when a lot of Korean actors were born in 1987 but haven't got drafted? Because I have seen Korean actors and Kpop idols enlisted at different ages, I think it is as random as the U.S. jury duty selection. I am summoned for jury service almost every year but my older sister hasn't got the notice once. Jury pools are picked by random computer draws.

Guest guadi

adamfever said:LMH is on sale? I need to be the first in line for this  =))  =))  =))

Do you think KcFC had an eye on LMH long time ago, or just now? I remember we saw him with a box of KFC and wondered what he was doing then... but was it authentic KFC? If it was, maybe KcFC just decided to go with him now ~X(

Guest guadi

zinnia said:

Hi. I can't help delurking here any longer.

First of all, I believe somebody can translate that article, and you'll know it in the end.

Many Korean Minoz were upset at it yesterday, we criticized him fervently and I don't want to talk about it.

I think the CEO shouldn't have interveiwed at all personally.  He should learn how to interview and how to respect their actor.

He still seems to regard Minho as a seventeen year old boy when they first met.

Sometimes we had better not know something in the first place.

I'm afraid that I may end up provoking your interest in the end.

But some of you want a translation of it and I feel somewhat obliged to answer.

Guest Moonrain

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[News] 이민호 at LG event Shanghai via iQiyi 130417 

Guest jellylovesfaith

1234430_503065983136816_1953781547_n.jpg
for a Chinese Mag

1932383_503066026470145_1659156931_n.jpg
1901251_503066039803477_1597542458_n.jpg
1900094_503066053136809_1419909221_n.jpg
1922094_503066089803472_1718844439_n.jpg
1959762_503066119803469_1933099705_n.jpg
apparently it's an ipad version of the interview..

It's blue, blue all day blue now :D 
cr: as tagged 
btw have i mentioned lately how much i LOVE jeju air? I din't think i mentioned it today :P 1236471_657868810951769_1692116137_n.jpg
still blue. or maybe a bluish white :D seriously though, he has a perfume called 'sure blue' and keeps wearing blue things. I have the feeling that he is super excited for GB ;)

Guest jellylovesfaith

Minho for eider. In BLUE :D1922243_656617391076911_1776843565_n.png
Now here's a top that i love on him. Seriously digging that collar
cr: eider
Minho for LOTTE Busan Hotel
1902897_656990111039639_326341392_n.jpg
I have to say Minho + Bigbang is probably one of my favorite combinations. maybe they could suddenly appear in one his concerts? or maybe Minho could star in one of theirs?? Hopefully that comes true [-O<

Guest jellylovesfaith

@moonrain do you know what his roaming around is for? Could it be that he's taking a bit of a Minho vacation? or is he on a another eider promo coz he's waering the jacket? 

Guest Moonrain

jellylovesfaith said: @moonrain do you know what his roaming around is for? Could it be that he's taking a bit of a Minho vacation? or is he on a another eider promo coz he's waering the jacket? 

Guest Moonrain

Is there something wrong with the voting site? coudnt vote since last night until today... its either "youve already voted, thank you" or "voting fails" anyone having the same problem???

Guest jellylovesfaith

Hmm so i guess this the PMZ is pretty serious. It would be wonderful if it carried out all that it promised to do though. I really like the concept just not sure how well it will apply in reality. I'm not sure if they said it or not, but i never got the specifics on which charity they are donating too. Either way, this is a truly special thing. It's kind of cool if all Minoz around the world could unite like this and spread the love :D 
This was posted on the PMZ facebook page
Hello from PMZ!

PMZ truly appreciates everyone who came to 'Better than Candies' PMZ Launching Party on March 14th, 2014. 

Thank you all for celebrating PMZ's first step towards the innovative donation platform. PMZ promises to show far better improvement from this day forward. 

The items displayed at the party will be launched at PMZ official homepage under the name of 'The PMZ' in April. The official information will be released on PMZ Facebook. Please support 'The PMZ' and its 100% donation platform with your interest and love. 

Finally the last but not least, PMZ sincerely appreciates the fans that couldn't attend the PMZ launching party and the overseas fans who are always cheering for PMZ from far.
PMZ promises to open up a place of communication for more fans to participate.

Please send PMZ your continuous interest and love.

Thank you.

From. PMZ PS. The picture from the photo wall at the party will be individually emailed by 20:00 PM on March 19th to the email address indicated for the party invitation receipt. In case of failed email delivery, please contact PMZ via promiz2014@gmail.com.

1619339_603370479737336_1082924423_n.png