Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

My face when i was watching the Isuni chip cfBemmt60CIAAJrYs.jpg

seriously that looked like a carbon copy of his banana milk (the banana one was better imo coz he looked more adokable in in. Plus he was hugging that fridge like a pro. No one can beat Minho when it comes to hugging fridges :P) The part with him holding those ginormous potatoes(?) was very random but i guess all in all it was a fun cf. Plus he looked good in it and that's what matters :D 
I have to say, i'm not liking his latest cfs very much.. the eider one was excellent, but the other ones were lacking in a bit of editing, especially the kia one. And most of them seem just a bit random and unpolished and didn't have that ooomph fator... anyway i have high hopes for his LG one, fingers crossed  [-O<

adamfever said: jellylovesfaith said: Mmmmmm I love how he wears blazers to all his official events. It makes him look more professional and it's like he takes the events super seriously. Plus it gives a more mature and manly look. And *ahem* that deep neck is fatally attractive. He can stand next to anything and endorse whatever he wants but at the end of the day all I'm gonna remember is Lee Minho in black. Nuff said :D Garrrrrr Minho why you gotta go and look so HOT?! Give us fangirls a chance at living till we are grandmas would you??? :P
omo is there something in you eye Minho-ya?? 

Guest jellylovesfaith

okay so i was taking a trip down memory lane to see all of his cfs (coz you know it's not like a ihave TONS of work to do or anything. Minho is like an additcion...) and i stumbled on this:

heheh Minho with the giggles is just too cute for words :D 
bahahaha look at 1.54 in this. His expression is priceless =))

He is soo incredibly cute here. He stuffs up so badly but manages look so charming while doing it, how he even does it is a complete mystery to me :D 

@‌sia3

Lee Min Hot is finally back looks like he finally shed away the KT craze lol.

And whats so big about the pic on the spoiler other than the fact that I am foaming at the mouth that he is wearing white.

@moonrain that photo :)) it seems star1 magazine starts release LMH's photoshoot, I saw another one but it just same like before (when he bites his clothes), hope they release more photos.

Lee Minho voted as '2014 God of Korean Drama' in China

Recently, Lee Min Ho was received the most votes during a poll for '2014 God of Korean Drama'.

China's Tudou.com recently held a poll for '2014 God of Korean Drama', and Lee Min Ho was voted as #1.

A great number of other major Korean actors from hit dramas such as 'The Inheritors', 'My Love from the Star', 'You're Beautiful', and 'I Hear Your Voice' were included in the candidates, and Lee Min Ho received 51,765 votes(37%) out of 1,355,150.

Drama 'The Inheritors' is still counted as one of the most popular Korean dramas in China even though it has finished almost three months ago. A Chinese press introduced Lee Min Ho as "the leader of Korean Wave," and wrote, "While Lee Min Ho made the first spark with 'City Hunter' back in 2011, he made a major syndrome with 'The Inheritors' in 2013. His influence worked as a catalyst for the Korean Wave in China."

A Chinese magazine called 'Yi Lin(意林)', which was recognized by Jilin Province, headlined a detailed report about Lee Min Ho and his career, and highly praised syndromes that he brought to the entire Asia.

Furthermore, the number of Weibo followers reflect celebrities' popularity and influence in China, and Lee Min Ho currently holds over 20 million followers.

He also has 13 million Facebook friends and 7 million LINE friends, and the total sum of Lee Min Ho's SNS friends range around 40 million.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will be attending an exhibition held by LG Electronics, which will be held on March 17th in Shanghai, China.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com

@moonrain‌

You gotta be kidding me X_X wow what LMH is wearing seriously just topped what he wore by using my grandmothers green couch .oh my [-(

@sia3‌

I take back about LMhot making a comeback that skirt just traumatized me for good :(( :((

Guest jellylovesfaith

okay what kind of sorcery was that?? WHY have they dressed him up in that?? I thought the top hat was bad but this is going above and beyond madness! Have the heirs stylists started a new trend for dressing Minho up in crazy nonsense? or has everyone taken a hint from Lady Gaga's wardrobe?? 
Minho-yagbn04english0004su3.jpg
no really, you do :-O

For those who might be interested in LMH's short interview regarding the Heirs, I did a rough translation of @Star1 interview article -> http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201403181425180810

Enjoy. :)

--
Lee Minho thought "The 'Do I like you' line in the Heirs... might be a typo"

LMH laid bare his heart on his greasy lines shown in the SBS drama 'the Heirs'.

In an interview with @Star1 magazine, on a question "There are lots of greasy(sweet) acting and lines in the Heirs. Wasn't that difficult or burdensome(uncomfortable)?', LMH answered frankly that "Usual me(I at ordinary times) couldn't have done it".

LMH told "The greasy lines and character settings would be difficult for me at ordinary times, but I engaged myself to play the role, thinking that KT, who goes forward straight to get his love, would confidently tell these lines" and added "That unhesitating aspect (of KT) was awesome, even to me as a man. It's not difficult nor burdensome, I'd like to take after that aspect".

For the line 'Do I like you?', he said 'It felt really new and refreshing when I first read the script' and 'Even the staff who read it suspected it might be a typo. I thought 'One could confess like this, talk lines like this. Why haven't I thought that until now''.

Guest jellylovesfaith

I saw this on an fb page

Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun have extended another year before going to national service!!!

Korean army related department has already accepted Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Minho s' request for the extension so that both can help promote Korean culture to China. However, some reported they will not get in within these two or two and half years.

Posted by Admin Nessie

48053_502678259842255_1949431483_n.jpg

I do worry about his growing antis though. I'm glad he is planning on hitting the pause button on his trips to China for a while 

hehe our boy is doing such a service for korea even before going into service :P 

Guest HannaP

i have my finals this week but still i'm here and voting for min ho at http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/ . Min Ho is now at the 4th and i hope he'll be back to no. 1. we only have few days to do it.  8-X   ~X(
oh well, my mom would tell me this1509272_1458128657750343_676865647_n.jpg  =))   :(:P

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith‌ Was the army service news from a legitimate newspaper or a gossip column? I have a feeling it was a rumor posted by a Chinese nationalist in hope of reducing their popularity. Why were the only 2 most popular mentioned when a lot of Korean actors were born in 1987 but haven't got drafted? Because I have seen Korean actors and Kpop idols enlisted at different ages, I think it is as random as the U.S. jury duty selection. I am summoned for jury service almost every year but my older sister hasn't got the notice once. Jury pools are picked by random computer draws.

Guest guadi

a01e8d76tw1eek6vqql58j20dw0p10xx.jpghehehehe :)

a01e8d76tw1eek6vu8oqzj20dw0p1ah7.jpg

74a07e58jw1eek3luifzyj20b40euq39.jpg74a07e58jw1eek3lutatlj20b40eudgf.jpg
Muhahahahaha - you can now buy this wrapped trouser for the affordable price of $1,197 by Yohji Yamamoto. 

(cr. logo)