Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

shengvang said: :-O there is a new model for eider. Hmmm it seems they always change the girl but they're loyal to Lmh. Or is Lmh loyal to them? :)) I reckon it is the later. Lol. But he's so playful and cute with the girl. She's certainly enjoying her time with him too lol. @giselle_tw wow, I've always knows Lmh had a habit of touching his sideburns but I never realized his hand resting position. I can't believe such a gesture managed to escape my attention every time. Now that you've pointed it out, I notice he does that all the time lol. @mtdt wow, you are seriously one lucky girl! It seems living in Singapore gives you even more excess to Korean celebrities than loving in Korea lol. I'm so sad right now because kwb is in LA but guess who didn't get to see him? Me :(( Recently HHJ was also here but guess who didn't get to see her either? Me! :(( That's because I don't follow up with anyone except Lmh, so by the time I find out, it's already too late. I would go crazy if I got to touch Hyun bin's hands :)) :)) :)) JIS too! I think I would die :)) Wow, you've even seen Lsg! I can't express how envious I am right now. Sooo envious. I assume they are all even better looking in person because those I've met so far are even more handsome and gorgeous in person. Edit: is it true? Lmh's hand trembles if he holds it up too long? Because of an accident? Awhhh poor baby :( I'll gladly lend my shoulders as a resting spot for his hand ;))

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho at CCTV Chinese New Year concert rehearsal

lmh8-630x418.jpg

CCTV’s Chinese New Year Concert’s final rehearsal was held on 28th January. Lee Min Ho appeared in leaf print suit and attended the rehearsal. Lee Min Ho is the first Korean celebrity to make his appearance on China’s CCTV Chinese New Year Concert. He will be singing a duet with Harlem Yu.

lmh5
lmh6
lmh7
lmh8

Photo source : Sina / korea.com

Lee Min Ho's agency Starhaus Entertainment forms a strategic partnership with Chinese entertainment company

lee-min-ho_1390975471_af_org.jpg

It has been revealed that Lee Min Ho's agency Starhaus Entertainment and Chinese entertainment company Huayi Brothers have formed a strategic partnership for the actor's promotions in China and more.

A Starhaus Entertainment rep told TV Report, "Starhaus has been preparing a branch in China... Our relationship [with Huayi Brothers] has been good since Lee Min Ho's concert in 2009. Starhaus China and Huayi Brothers plan to have a friendly business cooperation with each other."

Huayi Brothers previously played a role in the opening of Lee Min Ho's concerts and fan meetings in Beijing and Shanghai since 2009 and will continue the good relationship they've established with a partnership.

This probably means that Lee Min Ho's Chinese fans have more to look forward to!

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-min-hos-agency-starhaus-entertainment-forms-a-strategic-partnership-with-chinese-entertainment-company#axzz2rmDaIbUf

What is this innisfree webtoon thingy?  they doing a cartoon version of Heirs?  looks fun! :)

Eider co-model

I looking the BTS for eider and saw the name.  Is 한지완 .  I google and seems like a model.  She does have a drama under her name... "I do I do in 2012".

Well... all I can say is she is a lucky gal. haha

Guest prosperity

@shengvang, yaaasss something about BOF was just magical. I really enjoyed GJP. LMH really messed me up when I stumbled across City Hunter that faithful evening on Netflix. I wanted more of him on my screen and BOF was really enjoyable for me. I really enjoyed LMH as GJP. The first 5 or so episodes were straight up high grade, top quality drugs. :))

@sia3 I am glad you found something you are enjoying because Kdramas were in a drought the last part of the year. My favorite dramas for 2013 were Cruel City (so good) and I Hear Your Voice. Heirs is nowhere on my list, unfortunately.

@adamfever, I watch other dramas as well. I could not get into Greatest Love either.

ETA: I could have sworn I already sent this message earlier. But I fell asleep and clearly didn't press send. Lol

@prosperity
You disappeared for awhile. Woken up from being drunk? :)) Kidding ~
Yeahhh I'm sooo happy to be honest. It was a drought from J-drama and K-drama.
I enjoyed Master Sun but it isn't at the same level of "addicting" as Faith in 2012 and 2013 hardly had anything until IHYV.
To be honest, I was so looking forward to be swept off my feet again by LMH's drama that I probably expected a lot than I should (what with who wrote it) and hence I love/hate that drama for various reason and yeah, like you, it did not make it in my list at all - the drama and its character.
----

*SCREAAAAMMMMM* I can't keep up with all these things going on for LMH! Innisfree, Bench, news, pictures, webtoon. STOPPPP! :((

Guest prosperity

@sia3, :)) I did fall asleep. I was feeling gooooddd haha.

Did I not ban you from claiming RS?

You can't keep up with all things MH right now because you are too busy with a manager Do...

:))

He looks so good in those gifs *sigh*

Maja said:

Lee Min Ho's agency Starhaus Entertainment forms a strategic partnership with Chinese entertainment company

Huayi Brothers previously played a role in the opening of Lee Min Ho's concerts and fan meetings in Beijing and Shanghai since 2009 and will continue the good relationship they've established with a partnership.