Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Video news report about Lee Minho visit the cctv  rehearsal place

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrgyo2ow.html

-------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Harlem Yu, what do you think about Lee Minho''s singing ability? cute sound, right? ;))

704_1226974_414680.jpg
698a1028jw1ed04nt9dnej21jk10w140.jpg
698a1028jw1ed04nxzrwgj21jk10wqf1.jpg

698a1028jw1ed04nvr42aj21jk10walr.jpg
704_1226973_220012.jpg
704_1226972_692740.jpg
cr: sina.com

Guest prosperity

@sia3, shhh I almost choked on my wine. haha
Lee Min Ho is my one and only kdrama husband though. You however, gets around…
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7617-1378778105-9.g

=))

;)) ;)) ;)) am I allowed to have two biases? :))

I'm currently obsessing over Cha seung won after watching greatest love and city hall. :D

Lol. Anyway, I saw the discussion of gangnam blues a few pages back, and while some of you want lmh's character to be like LYS, I kind of want him to be more like CSW's character in city hall. Lol. Somewhat corrupted himself, a flawed being, conflicted between doing what's right or carrying out his duty, someone who starts off dirty but by the end realizes he's lived wrong. Yup, that's the character I want to see.

On another note, I'm disappointed to hear there are negative responses to Lmh performing at CCTV show :/ regardless, I support him and I hope the negative commets don't get the best of him.

Guest prosperity

@shengvang oh you too? 
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18742-1378779739-24

It's just me and @Maja Kim Taning
All kidding aside, I love City Hall too, couldn't get into Greatest Love though.

@prosperity
I have a big heart and at least I don't forget who I love ;))
Are you really having wine? The last time I made someone choked, it was @myphim with her coffee.
Reason: I sent a parody of Ki Chul being backhugged by daejang. :))

@shengvang
You have more than 2 biases :))
Don't forget that he who must not be named =)) =)) and ... ah well, so not staking claim to KSH eh? I would be more than happy to take over. Bwahaha!

Guest prosperity

@sia3 yes I am. I always bring my day to a close with a glass of red wine. I am of the most loyal order. I might like other actors, but I only have one bias.
*continues to silently judge you 2 timing hussies* :))

Hahahahaha @sia3 don't you dream about laying even your pinky on KSH :)) :)) :)) he's mine lol. :)) :)) :))

My list goes on because all these korean actors are all so good looking lol. But it's just no other Korean actor, beside CSW, has ever made my heart waver the way Lmh does. Even jis in twtwb didn't make me as crazy. So I'm saying CSW is my other bias lol.

@prosperity really? I like greatest love more than city hall lol. I mean, city hall was a well written and well developed story with outstanding characters, and I certainly enjoyed the politics incorporated, even the fact alone that he was an illegitimate child who strives for acknowledgment from the father who left him to pursue his dreams is intriguing, but I don't know, I guess I prefer an "all about love" drama because greatest love lacks brain but I was just much more attached to the story lol. Explains why I love BOF :))

@mtdt my list is longer than yours lol.

1.) Lmh

2.) CSW

3.) JIS

4.) SJK

5.) KSH

6.) CJH

7.) LSG

8.) LJS

9.) KWB

10.) ...

is it possible to be the most loyal but at the same time the most unfaithful? Lol. Because I definitely have a long list of actors but I love Lmh unconditionally and to bits :))

Guest prosperity

@sia3, LMH is just working to pay the bills. All these excuses you are making to make your cheating acceptable is just the thing a 2 timing hussy would do…
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15403-1378778233-0.
@shengvang I love BOF too sis. We must be one of the few on the board that do.
@Maja where are you and @gaudi (nah she just had JIS in her soggy). We are officially the first wives.
ETA:
OMG at @shengvang's list :)) LordT
@adamfever is another good girl, makes my heart smile :))

Of course the actors I admire aren't all my biases, until a few days ago, Lmh was my only bias. But as of today, CSW has become so addicting I can't stop admiring him! This is déjà vu, the same thing I went through with Lmh. So I'm saying CSW is my bias today lol.

Hahahaha @adamfever you crack me up :))

@prosperity high five! I love BOF to bits, I watched it back to back to back to back :)) that's 4 times in a row lol. I even love his curly hair, GJP wouldn't be GJP without his curly hair. :D

I can't love LMH because I love myself more than anyone in the world. So I like all of them =))
Just that some I like more and others, less :P
I did say I am that one lazy, not-so-dedicated and stingy Minoz before ;))

@prosperity - He's working to pay HIS bills, not mine ya know?
Until the day he gives me his bank account then we will talk about being loyal. Tsk tsk tsk.
I'm someone who admires a good piece of art and right now Do manager & Songyi are delivering the arts. Weren't you watching the show too? Even artist who did Faith is watching and she's drawing beautiful fan art for Stars. I'm in love with her work :x