Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho Goes Shirtless for ‘The Heirs’

2013.10.08 18:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

After catching those waves, Lee Min Ho hit the showers for SBS’ The Heirs.

50433346.jpg

On September 17, Lee Min Ho filmed the surf scene on Malibu Beach in Los Angeles. After picking up a quick lesson how to surf, Lee Min Ho hit the showers, going shirtless.

One of the foreign actors who worked with Lee Min Ho on this day tweeted only praises about Lee Min Ho and his hard work.

46661996.jpg

The Heirs will begin on October 9.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47715

Guest shantipriya

@Maja, @sia3 - you may have claimed @guadi, but we're in the 21st century! everyone has the right of full ownership LOL ;;) and @Maja, imagine if you were right and the topless Kim Tan brought @Anomalous out... what if he appeared bottomless? hahaha that would be a little like: "My Kim Tan brings all the girls in the yard and they're like 'it's better than yours'! damn right - it's better than yours! I could teach you, but I'll have to charge" - remember that song =)) =)) =))

okay, I admit I was a little too off, but we're all thinking about that LOL

@adlyn13 - I feel ya gurl... that 'sfdgdjkdld' comment, I mean... I'm still speechlessly gazing at it...

*wait! do I hear seagulls? in my friggin hometown? 450 km away from the seaside? must be Kim Tan making me halucinating, cuz it's impossible.... on a second thought- I do hear seagulls... what the..?

Guest Jang27

Lee Min Ho is not only hot, but also a very nice person, I'm touch with these pictures..

813721243.jpg?1381188144

813562754.jpg?1381124157

Cr as tagged

His woodalchi is just like his best friend..

Guest prosperity

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=47710

Lee Min Ho Fans Donate 12 Tons of Rice and More for ‘The Heirs’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

2013-10-09 10:00

interesting

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

Wishing Lee Min Ho the best of luck with his drama, fans donated an incredible amount of goods in the actor’s name for SBS’ The Heirs.

51625343.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

On October 7, the lobby of SBS in Mokdong was covered by wreathes sent in by fans through Dreame for Lee Min Ho. The donated items equaled to about 12 tons of rice, which is said to be enough to feed 100,000 people. 

The donations were made by fans in Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Turkey, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Peru. 

62067681.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

Also donated were coal briquettes and baby formula. All items will be donated to people in need under Lee Min Ho’s name. 

As fans donated items through different organizations, and not just Dreame, the total amount of donations is expected to grow. 

Meanwhile, The Heirs begin on October 9. 

Photo Credit: Dreame

Guest shantipriya

don't you just love it when celebrities become the unofficial driving mechanism for people to turn the world into a better place? I think that is the right way a famous person should use their power over the rest of the world. it's admirable that Lee Min Ho is an example for his fans to follow, and Minoz do it in such a great manner! if the world had 20 more celebs like him, we could end famine and poverty, for more people would understand the meaning of being 'socially responsible towards those in need'. too bad most people are still greedy and don't understand that 5 bucks given by 10 million people can help so much.

people tend to forget that when you take, you have to give back. I read that Minho will/did donate his album income to charity. I wish other *hollywood* celebs, who aren't writers, but think that writing a book is their way to give back (LOL) would do the same and donate their sells to charity, so their fans will follow a good example. instead, the one celeb I have in mind, sold his twitter replies in order to raise funds for is new crappy movie, and he's not even an actor/director/writer/producer... shame, shame, shame

Guest Jang27

Today is the heirs day... It's 9th... <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

LMH : where are you going to tonight??

Don't go anywhere, stay tune in front of your TV!

KWB : wo..wo.. Be patient man! I promise I'll watch SBS tonight @ 21.55 KST

1378230_220837084706722_1805635703_n.jpg

Cr as tagged

shantipriya said: don't you just love it when celebrities become the unofficial driving mechanism for people to turn the world into a better place? I think that is the right way a famous person should use their power over the rest of the world. it's admirable that Lee Min Ho is an example for his fans to follow, and Minoz do it in such a great manner! if the world had 20 more celebs like him, we could end famine and poverty, for more people would understand the meaning of being 'socially responsible towards those in need'. too bad most people are still greedy and don't understand that 5 bucks given by 10 million people can help so much.

-edit-

I don't know why but I love seeing Minho and Shinhye are close to each other..They look good together
:x

Park Shin Hye says 'Heirs' co-star Lee Min Ho is both a gentleman and an elementary school kid

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1381184254_af_o

Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho took part in the press conference on October 7 for their SBS drama 'Heirs.'  

At the event, Park Shin Hye revealed, "Lee Min Ho helped me feel like we were good friends who could kid around and made me feel comfortable on set. I always teased him by calling him an elementary school kid. He is always playful, which is helpful when we're acting. He's a gentleman. He has good manners, but he is still an elementary school kid."

She also mentioned that they met as endorsement models for a cosmetics company in 2009, but they got close while filming this drama.

Netizens responded by saying they looked good together, and they're expecting great chemistry when the drama premieres this Wednesday!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/park-shin-hye-says-heirs-co-star-lee-min-ho-is-both-gentlemanly-and-like-an-elementary-school-kid#ixzz2hBQvagdW

adamfever said:
@adamfever LOL no. to me, psychology has been an interesting topic in all of its fields, since I was very young. not that I'm old at 28, but I've read so much on that topic, that going through a psychology major would be a child's play....

ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Min Ho Goes Shirtless for ‘The Heirs’

2013.10.08 18:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

After catching those waves, Lee Min Ho hit the showers for SBS’ The Heirs.

On September 17, Lee Min Ho filmed the surf scene on Malibu Beach in Los Angeles. After picking up a quick lesson how to surf, Lee Min Ho hit the showers, going shirtless.

One of the foreign actors who worked with Lee Min Ho on this day tweeted only praises about Lee Min Ho and his hard work.

The Heirs will begin on October 9.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47715

Guest Jang27

@maja

OMO.. =P~ =P~ =P~

You're so excellent in claimming.. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Anyway..

LMH : Girls, I'll see you tonight..

BWGWZXjCAAAKSkc.jpg

Cr as tagged

Guest shantipriya

adamfever said:

I hope those who received the donation watch the drama :-)

@shantipriya  OT, I am a fan of a singer who sets an example of using his exposure for charity. When he first rose up to fame, he often received gifts and presents from fans, so he told fans that he was fortunate to be able to afford what he wanted, if they loved him they could direct the love to the charities that he endorsed, especially for his birthday, instead of buying him birthday presents, donate to charity. He often carefully selects the charity organizations that he/we can track where the money goes. So every year, fans just wait to hear from him where he wants fans to donate. Bieber also picked up this idea. I hope LMH knows about that idea and does it too.