Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Good Morning :)

1173734_423214381129421_1518968380_n.jpg
cr as tagged

@Maja

LMH has sexy lady killer eyes :))

I am sure @adlyn13 and @shenny will be DEAD by now =))

@sia3

Bump claimed !  :x

GNIrb1J.jpg

and why is the microphone at this position :D

QUaYzrJ.jpg

Hi @prosperity :-h

Long time no see, how have you been :)

@sia3 and @Maja I love the new avatars! :x :x :x

Minho for esquire magazine: i loooooovvvvveeeee! He looks so dashing!

I can't stop laughing at monsterz stripping minhot. His reaction is priceless! It's like, engrossed in his singing, engrossed, engrossed, then finally, wait, what is going on? Those sneaky men, lol.

Hahahahaha sia3, I am 18 and above so I gladly opened the spoiler tag :D

@LuvMinHo his eyes are electricfying, so intriguing! He can make a hole right through me! :x :x :x

@prosperity you can say that again. Chincha, chincha! It really is a crime to look that good!

@shenny
Hahahaha to be honest, when I hunted - a lot of minoz are sharing HD pics of Monsterz too (but I didn't save them) because Monsterz have started to grow on the Minoz :))

And I guess we all know why... because of the fan service they helped to give us. Teaching Minho how to shaky shaky, D&G and wave. LOLLL so how can minoz not like them? XD

Ditto on the electrifying eyes... I have a couple of that exact same pic taken by other minoz too... *love*
When will he be a villain... I want him to use that villainy eyes to look at me (through the tv screen)! :x :x :x

class="tit_detail"Lee Min Ho finishes up his global tour

lee-min-ho-2.jpg

Actor Lee Min ho successfully finished his global tour ‘My Everything’ in Beijing, China.

On August 10 Lee Min ho’s global tour finally had its finale by holding a concert in Beijing, China. The tour has been ongoing since May and he flew around Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and China. Lee had a total of 9 concerts and nearly 52,000 fans had come to see him perform.

As the Beijing tour was the last one, fans from Korea, France, Japan, and India were up to 5,000. People who could not enter due to sell-out still celebrated the finale outside at 40 degrees of Celsius and sang all together as a gift to Lee Min ho.

safe_image.php?d=AQCMw_Wthfv6kG50&url=ht

Since Lee Min ho is an actor, but not a musician, it was very challenging for him to try such a big tour. However, Lee planned various themes of performance til fill up two hour show and successfully finished with fervent responses.

source : KOFAN

Guest ladyblue83

Lee MinHo (이민호) 
Nice pose just wondering what did he sings to his fans,can't wait to watch his new drama heirs.
heirs.jpg?w=714

Hope he could work to Yoon eun hye to his next drama.
Lee min ho's getting better and better,good to know that hes entering into the field of singing i wanna see him dancing ha9 ;)

Guest shantipriya

girls, after watching the 'wave' and "love motion dance' pictures and videos, I conclude one thing: I can teach Minho to dance the kyuchek, which is a sort of belly dance! he's got what it takes- that shake in the LM dance, only a few times faster and he'll be dancing as a pro in no time!

btw, I'm really confused when it comes to addressing Minho- how am I supposed to turn to him? Minho, Minhossi, Lee Minho/ssi, oppa, dongsaeng...? he's about 1,5 years younger than me, if that's even relevant...

Guest shantipriya

did anyone post this already, by any chance?

this is an overall translation of the interview, which starts at 01:44

Hello, this is VJ Evan Yo. Tonight we've invited a star in our show. He started as a model, became an actor and this year je released his first album. Please welcome our superstar - Lee Min Ho!
- Hello, I am Lee Min Ho. Nice to meet you.

For the fifth time LMH is in Taiwan. How do you feel here?
- Everytime I'm here, my fans show me a lot of enthusiasm. Whenever I'm in Korea, they motivate me through the SNS. This fills me with gratitude. I'm happy to be here.

Is there any special message, you had recieved through SNS?
- So far, I never had a concert or held a FM here. This is my first one. A lot of fans have sent me messages in SNS, that they hope I make a concert here. I've read all of their messages and I'm happy that this is happenning.

From a model to an actor and from an actor to a singer. What does singing mean to you?

- About singing, I guess, the feeling is the same for everyone. We all listen to music in our everyday lives. Furthermore, there's a specific song with a significant meaning to all of us, based on its lyrics and what it means to us. This is why I'm really pleased. I personally, listen to music all the time.

Acting or singing. Which of the two is more interesting?

- Honestly, I don't think singing is something I'm good at. I've started as an actor and I would like to keep evolving as one, which is why as such I feel right in my place.

LMH just released his debut album "My Everything”, showing a different side of himself. Aside from singing, he's even dancing on stage. Which does he find harder?

- To me, between singing and dancing, singing is easier. I'm too restless and shy when I dnace, which is why I prefer singing.

You have danced the LM dance too many times so far. If your fans want you to dance again, will you feel ashamed?

- The title song is very energetic, which is why the fans all stand up and start dancing. Some of them are very close to the edge of the stage, so I can see how happy they are. Even though I'm shy and ashamed, I can do it with their support. I found out that it's not hard to sing fast songs as well.

Live music or playback - does it matter to you? (I would like to say that he's not asked if he's voice is on record, since there's a difference between playback and syncback)
- I still don't have much of an expirience, so I don't notice much of a difference. But there were times when I couldn't hear the music due to the fans' screams. That was during a live music session. I couldn't hear anything, so I kept singing the way I felt it.

LMH and Jung Il Woo are best friends. We've heard that they often play soccer together. But do they make the time to meet recently?

- Our schedules are very packed, which is why we haven't seen each other recently. Last time I played soccer with Kim Bum.

Except for soccer, are there any other sports you like??

- Because of sports for the new drama I'm about to shoot, I've been recently into surfing.

Are you doing this for your fans or for your own interest and pleasure?

- Because of my new drama.

Fans, pay attention. LMH is in sports so he can build some muscles. We hope to see him only in his muscles soon.

– Quick Q&A session –

Your best phrase in chinese:
-  “Da Jia Hao” (Hello everyone!)

If you could turn into an animal, which one would you choose?

- A small lion. Because the baby lions are cute. (in my language and culture, we call hot men "baby lions", so imo he chose well LOL)

If you're going on a stranded island and you can pick one thing, what would it be?

- A lighter. If I have one, I would be able to light a fire. Otherwise, if I use all my strenght to try and light it with sticks and stones, I won't have any strenght to look for food.

He really is smart! What would you like to say to your fans?

- “Wo Ai Ni” (I love you!)

WOW… You've just melted our audience.

- Actually, I'm not good at expressing my emotions. But since my fans are my family, it's very easy to tell them how I feel towards them.

credits: Lee Min Ho Bulgaria (blog), Hayden She (YT channel), MTV Taiwan

and another one I found as well- I dunno if it was posted here either.

Some curious facts about Lee Min Ho from his concert in Japan

1. His cellphone is white.
2. He usually spends 20 minutes showering.
3. Prefers texting than calling. (dude, do you also prefer talking to people through a door? :)) )
4. He loves combining suits with a t-shirt. (uh-oh... if I was his stylist, I wouldn't let him out dressed like that unless it really looks good, but I personally doubt it)
5. He likes girls who wear miniskirts during the summer. (wait! didn't he say that he doesn't like when women wear short skirts? I'm confused or it's just that people change)
6. He likes bikinis. (honestly, what man doesn't?)
7. He doesn't have any preferences towards his b-day gifts.
8. Happiest time of day is sleeping.
9. No favorite quotations. (we should send him some)
10. He doesn't normally cry during a film, but...
11. He loves winter. (wait again! wasn't his fav season the autumn?)
12. Things he does every day: hears his voice. (hmmm, an early stage of narcissism? LMAO)
13. Usually likes wearing black or grey undies. (oh, we know now... we've even seen those LOL)
14. He used to love the cloudy days, but now he prefers the sunny ones.
15. Fav time is midnight and would love to make a FM at that hour. (creative)
16. Fav color - white.
17. Lucky number - 7.
18. He likes sweet, cute and small girls. (you've just made this tall girl cry... LOL whatever)
19. He doesn't like having breakfast, but he would with the one he loves.
20. He manages to sleep for 11 hours before a concert. (I wonder how he does that? I'm a sleeping addict and due to my tough schedule I managed to become insomniac, who is happy if she can get a 6 hrs of sleep)

credits: Lee Min Ho Bulgaria (blog)

my comments are in blue

Lol @shantipriya I would like to see you teach minho.

Anyhow, in terms of addressing him, if I am not mistaken, you would be his noona and he would be your dongseang. :D

I love how the interviewer asked about his best friend JIW and he simply mentions his other best friend just in case people forgot that he has TWO best friends. Awwwhhh, their relationship is cute :x :x :x

His choice of animal and the reason behind it, I find, is just so darn adorable!

Lol, yes indeed, minho has mentioned before that he can't stand when girls wear miniskirts. He would even nag them to go change. Hmmm I'm guessing he said that as fan service, since the weather is pretty hot, perhaps many fans showed up wearing miniskirts.

Oh dear...
is7H6ZyUGe8mR.jpg
I have not had time to process this image. All I can say is hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. What is this?
Okay, there's moreieJ6Hlii0uZBM.jpg
Edit: A few minutes later -- the first picture, where my sexy abs? I see no trace of choco abs at all :-wNot sure what the concept is - a hot hobo? Idk....but his eyes are so seductive. Sigh...Edit 2: I'm still looking at these pictures, lol. I mean if you're in a bath tub, the clothes should come off, right????And mirror on the ground, is he at an abandoned house? :P I have to say, he looks so charismatic in these stills!!! SO HOT!!!Edit 3: Oh I geddit, he's supposed to be a young rebel without a cause, fitting of his supposed character in Heirs. Edit 4: Okay final edit I think. Seriously, 30 mins later I'm still drooling over that bath tub picture. If I write my thoughts right now, I might be banned from soompi, lol :)

And now the reason I logged on here in the first place*got blindsided by those esquire pictures for a moment*
Forget MonsterZ, the real dance instructor behind those moves is none other than this guy...

799999712.gif?1376497104
Just wait for it :))
First, he moves to the left
6411f7dajw1e7l9g0bzu6j20nm0zh48i.jpg
Then dip slightly down,6411f7dajw1e7l9bftvgsj20nm0zhn7c.jpg
Then sliiiiiiiiiide to right,6411f7dajw1e7l9bjry5lj20nm0zhn7i.jpg
And...6411f7dajw1e7l9ft8pngj20nm0zhn7i.jpg
I found the source of this choreography, hehehehehehe
:))
tumblr_inline_mnfojoQgwg1qz4rgp.gif

(source as labeled)
:-B lol, @sia3, did I see it right? Sic's flyer is errrr....unzippedhttp://i.imgur.com/aQ8Fp2i.jpg Oy, that wave just got a lot more interesting now :))  

Guest shantipriya

shenny said: Lol @shantipriya I would like to see you teach minho.

Anyhow, in terms of addressing him, if I am not mistaken, you would be his noona and he would be your dongseang. :D

I love how the interviewer asked about his best friend JIW and he simply mentions his other best friend just in case people forgot that he has TWO best friends. Awwwhhh, their relationship is cute :x:x:x

His choice of animal and the reason behind it, I find, is just so darn adorable!

Lol, yes indeed, minho has mentioned before that he can't stand when girls wear miniskirts. He would even nag them to go change. Hmmm I'm guessing he said that as fan service, since the weather is pretty hot, perhaps many fans showed up wearing miniskirts.

Guest shantipriya

@guadi ROFL holly ssssssssssss... it IS unzipped LMAO hilarious!

as for the pictures... yes, the one in the tub is raising so many questions. after looking at it for a few minutes, I think I'm developing a foot-fetish LOL why is he in a tub and there's a razor on the counter top? what's with the furry coat and the roustique tub? one of the best things there is in this world- the senseless, but hot fashion photography!

he's overall very seductive and thank God he has no idea about that YET. shhhhh, be vewy qwiet or he will be hunting wabbits in no time... he has the seductive charm of a vampire, no matter if he's image is innocent as a baby, playful as a kid, or incredibly sexy as an Apolo! all I can do is quote a bollywood song- actually all that comes to my mind when I see him is various lyrics of bollywood songs:

"tujhe mein rab dikhta hai, sajde sae jhukta hai yaara mein kya karoo" - I see my God in you and I bow my head before you, what am I to do

guadi said: Oh dear...
I have not had time to process this image. All I can say is hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. What is this?
Okay, there's more

Edit: A few minutes later -- the first picture, where my sexy abs? I see no trace of choco abs at all :-wNot sure what the concept is - a hot hobo? Idk....but his eyes are so seductive. Sigh...Edit 2: I'm still looking at these pictures, lol. I mean if you're in a bath tub, the clothes should come off, right????And mirror on the ground, is he at an abandoned house? :P I have to say, he looks so charismatic in these stills!!! SO HOT!!!Edit 3: Oh I geddit, he's supposed to be a young rebel without a cause, fitting of his supposed character in Heirs. Edit 4: Okay final edit I think. Seriously, 30 mins later I'm still drooling over that bath tub picture. If I write my thoughts right now, I might be banned from soompi, lol :)

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=731952
Starhaus tweeted so many articles of this photo shoot. From google translate, it says he'll be the cover boy for Esquire Kr. September issue (? Don't quote me on it). I don't know how magazine covers in Korea work, but in the fashion world in general, September is usually considered to be the biggest fashion month of the year. In the West, you'll always hear about who and who will be on the cover of so and so fashion magazines. Naturally, US Vogue is at the top of all the fashion mags in the world, followed by Vogue Francaise I meant French Vogue (trying to write between English and French at this hour is so confusing, hehehehehehe). And this year September's cover for U.S. Vogue is Jennifer Lawrence. Anyway, my point is for fashion magazines, September issue is deemed super important because they tend to put leading trends for next year in that issue. 
I think this photoshoot is in conjunction with Innisfree. You see a few innisfree products used as props in those stills. 

Btw, Heirs officially starts filming today. One person on the Heirs team tweeted this:BRvn_KiCcAA0TdC.jpg:large
(cr. @DongHyun7777)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I'm a fan of 눈빛킬러!!!
She always creates the best and funniest fan-art posters :P
This is tooo hawwwwttt, needs some ice to cool it down :))

idt0CQOadkcqU.jpg

Of course minoz would want to join him in that bathtubixQEX41wWm4lJ.jpg

So cute :))ibjdoRjp6eeuub.jpg

(cr. LMH dc)

I don't know why I'm staying for this :))
One more picture -- a bigger version of this still
ibd4WVfuLbmtOc.jpg
He looks so different in this picture. 
Hi @maris1 -- I see you :)) I left you a message at viki the other day, but I don't know for some reason it got deleted :( P.S. Shin-hye looks so pretty for Ceci :)