Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@janiecokie9 :(( I want to hug him also lol.

Omo, one of the cutest baby ever! I would have stolen him hahahha =)) Look at his smile, dead on is smile right now. So freaking adorable! :x :x :x

Hello there @zaza are you aware of his upcoming drama "Heirs" that will be airing the later half of the year?

Guest janecokie

Thanks for the info @berliansiahaan :)
I have no idea who he is either...can't read Korean.  lol 
Hope some Minoz out there could help translate it into English?!!  ;-)

Guest janecokie

05/01/13 - Lee Min Ho ssi at Konkuk University :-) :-)

f01ub.jpg
Credit: as tagged & Minoz Global

Guest janecokie

**LMH's Facebook update**
Please ask me a question regarding me and my album <My Everything>, I will answer you with special gift!
#askLeeMinho

10n5le9.jpg

*Event*
http://www.facebook.com/LOENMUSIC.official?sk=app_172775489475281&app_data

Source: Facebook/OfficialLeeMinho

prettywiz said: Hello Minsunners ! Just reading the updates on our dear Minsun makes my jaw dropped..know why I couldn't believed I don't only see couple things from them but I also see from their busy schedule A HAPPY COUPLE who gives inspiration to each other and be a beautiful person in and out.. Putting my shipping heart aside I really feel like they are working so hard now because they are getting ready to settle down soon..hmmmm I wonder are they engaged?

Guest parisintherain

Hi! New to the group.
OK. Just found out. I'm a Min ho fan, but not a shipper of anyone. No offense to those who are. I'm new here :)>-

Guest parisintherain

parisintherain said: Hi! New to the group.
OK. Just found out. I'm a Min ho fan, but not a shipper of anyone. No offense to those who are. I'm new here :)>-

@janiecokie9 give me the power to transport, I would have transported to his uni then :(( :(( :(( those students are lucky :(

@berliansiahaan I hear you girls are wondering about the new cast member? He is papa gu from GFB, as tall as LMH, known to be a kissing beast, good at acting, is an eye candy, plus has abs lol. I was extremely happy to hear it was him because I had not seen enough of him in GFB, I truly loved his character in there. Lmh alone is enough for me to watch heirs, the writer is being too kind in adding papa gu along hehehe ;))

Guest plummblossom

@janecokie9
Thanks for the pics of Min ho at Konkuk. I think regular classes are over,so he might be there for summer session. Less of a crowd.
Maybe he will sit more so he will regain that once nicely rounded derriere he used to have, B-)

shengvang said: @janiecokie9 give me the power to transport, I would have transported to his uni then :((:((:(( those students are lucky :(

@berliansiahaan I hear you girls are wondering about the new cast member? He is papa gu from GFB, as tall as LMH, known to be a kissing beast, good at acting, is an eye candy, plus has abs lol. I was extremely happy to hear it was him because I had not seen enough of him in GFB, I truly loved his character in there. Lmh alone is enough for me to watch heirs, the writer is being too kind in adding papa gu along hehehe ;))

@berliansiahaan

Ajdkshakshskhkhshagafajah what?! :-O :-O :-O I can careless about the "meeting up with his ex leading lady" but who said he was bribing his professors? I'm am currently flipping some tables! Thank you very much but uri lmh is not that low!

Nasty jokes indeed. X( ~X(