Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@nika94 I think there is no other way but to wait patiently and count on one another to keep the chat going. We all know said is easier than done.

I often question myself what will it be like 2 years later when he starts a new chapter in his career. There is always fear that things won't be the same. However, I do believe he can only get better; he is already endowed with many talents and with more life experiences as a "commoner" and time to enrich and recharge himself which he didn't get to do in the past hectic 10years. It is time to give him back the hiatus which is long overdue.

I do wish he returns sooner for my own selfish reasons. Fans come and go and only the true ones endure the test of time. Will we be at the original place waiting for him then? We had better be.

• Like 15

Minho for Cosmopolitan Korea Magazine:heart:looking so hot 

17309761_1615396895155983_8248541416046417309820_1615396935155979_8897969830564017200906_1615396941822645_38266734542160

source, including his interview is here http://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArticleView.asp?strArtclCd=A000006696&strFCateCd=ACAA

I like his answer to the following question:)

If you are given the ability to change just one thing in the world now, what would you like to change?

I want to unify the language of the world into one thing. Would not it be a world where a lot more interesting things happen?

Edited by minekas
  • Like 17

One Q&A I'd like to share here of Cosmopolitan April 2017 issue

Q: What would you want to change if you were given a superpower to change only one thing in the world now?

A: I would like to unify all the languages in the world. I think that much more interesting things will happen in this world then, don't you think?

• Like 12

4 hours ago, adamfever said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but how on earth didn't I know he won this award last year? Did he speak Chinese?

I stumbled on that clip and wondered what the award is for? Anyone knows? Thank you.

The title of this video - LeEco "Most Popular Asia Idol" - That is the award he got.
LETV/LeEco bought the rights of Bounty Hunters in China.
LMH's roadshows to promote Bounty Hunters were worked with LeEco.

And yes, before 1:26, LMH spoke Chinese.

I've translated the posts by the staff of LeEco (Bounty Hunters official Weibo account) before (these are only 2 of total 11 pcs.):

005Uf2zYjw1f58vu8vrvkj30qm13yn7m.jpg

005Uf2zYjw1f58vsar5atj30qm0kcdl2.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Google Translate

Lee Min Ho "Blue Sea Huh Junjae, I'll show you my usual" [pictorial]

Lee has emanated a dreamy charm.

Cosmopolitan fashion magazine published Lee Min Ho's picture in commemoration of 200 issue on the 15th. The male single cover model is the first after cosmopolitan.

In this pictorial film, which was performed in a hollow reed field and an empty building, Lee Minho freely digs various costumes such as matching a simple black blazer, pants, achromatic jackets and colorful pattern shirts and enjoys a cool charm with a dreamy pose and a chic pose I took it.

In recent drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea,' he acted as 'Huh Junjae'. In addition, Lee Min-ho, who showed the charm of the reversal by playing a fateful acting different from the intense and uncluttered role that he showed in his works, Is a collection of several characters. I feel like I'm getting more moody and mature than my age. Anyway, because there is such a grudge and playfulness in me, I seemed to be able to take out such scenes naturally and to postpone. "

Lee said, "If you are an actor who has shown a lot of characters in his 20s, you should know that he / she should be able to present the possibility in another area in his / her 30s. I will have time to look for the appearance of the actor, "he said.

On the 10th, he released his new album "Always by LEE MIN HO" on the 10th of last year. "I keep making the album, but there are more people I do not know than people I know. The theme of this album, "always," means "always, always together," and "I love you so much."

Interview with Lee Minho's actor who wants to be a "charming person" from any direction can meet at the "Cosmopolitan" April issue

So far there is ~400 comments :)) Tomorrow, I will try to share some of the translated ones. 

~Night night :))

• Like 11

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I didn't understand, what is Scene Number For, eyewear brand?

Scene Number For is the brand of sunglasses.
According to the official Weibo account of Scene Number For, SN0622 is customized for LMH and also worn by HJJ in LOTBS.

• Like 10

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/lee-min-ho-is-the-first-male-celebrity-to-be-featured-on-cosmopolitans-cover-by-himself

1. Facebook

Lee Min Ho is the first male celebrity to be featured on 'Cosmopolitan's cover by himself

By jennywill    2 hours ago    20,700    4,346    5Twitter
  2. D
    By jennywill    2 hours ago    20,700    4,346    5
    lee-min-ho

Google+

Lee Min Ho graced the cover of the 200th issue of 'Cosmopolitan'. 

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho donates large sum to UNICEF for upcoming World Water Day for 2nd year in a row

The actor is the first ever male celebrity to be on the cover of the magazine by himself. Other male celebrities have always been featured as a group or alongside a female model. He went for a dreamy yet chic look for the photoshoot.  

In the interview with the magazine, he talked about his recent drama and said, "It's accurate to say my real self is the combination of various characters. According to my mood, I fool around, and sometimes I get more mature than my age. Because I do have a playful side, I was able to act that out naturally by bringing it out."

• Like 11

Guest Moonrain
50 minutes ago, Myhun said:

Fan edit:wub:

Cr C Lime

Smoking hottttttt! *drools*

how i wish he'd just start his service next month so we can look forward to a drama before 2020. I noticed that he usually does dramas near the end of a calendar year.  Oh my, 2020 sounds so far away :bawling:

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION] Lee Min Ho for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’ Korea Magazine Vol. 200 - April 2017 Issue “Dreamy Man, Lee Min Ho” Interview - 15.03.2017

DREAMY MAN, LEE MIN HO

In what seems to look like a field with lonely aura, with an empty building, a vacant and deserted lot, we COSMOPOLITAN Korea met Lee Min Ho who had the dreamy expression on his face.

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: You were going to release a new single mini-album. You admit to yourself that even though you are not a singer, this mini-album is like a reply of love and service to your fans, right? You are an actor, and also a Hallyu Star. Is this somehow an ambition, or a commitment from Lee Min Ho himself?

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: So, therefore, can you give a word that can describe the ordinary, day-to-day, daily Lee Min Ho without any schedule?
Lee Min Ho: Hanryang? (Jobless, Immoral, Free Playboy? a free-spirited but actually talented debauchee)? I think that would be the correct word? Hehe.
@zinnia  @Latifah_  please

cr: http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/158434058045/english-translation-lee-min-ho-for

Lee Min Ho: Hanryang? (Jobless, Immoral, Free Playboy? a free-spirited but actually talented debauchee)? I think that would be the correct word? Hehe.

I don't understand this part , can someone explain ?

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION] Lee Min Ho for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’ Korea Magazine Vol. 200 - April 2017 Issue “Dreamy Man, Lee Min Ho” Interview - 15.03.2017

DREAMY MAN, LEE MIN HO

In what seems to look like a field with lonely aura, with an empty building, a vacant and deserted lot, we COSMOPOLITAN Korea met Lee Min Ho who had the dreamy expression on his face.

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: You were going to release a new single mini-album. You admit to yourself that even though you are not a singer, this mini-album is like a reply of love and service to your fans, right? You are an actor, and also a Hallyu Star. Is this somehow an ambition, or a commitment from Lee Min Ho himself?

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: So, therefore, can you give a word that can describe the ordinary, day-to-day, daily Lee Min Ho without any schedule?

cr: http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/158434058045/english-translation-lee-min-ho-for

I am not sure that now Monika know korean well. May be Zinnia can help ^^"

• Like 3

And the originality of LMH continues....FIRST solo male cover for Cosmo Korea (and I believe the first for ELLE Korea too) clapping-smiley.gif

and what a namjaaaahh in Louis Vuitton, nom-nom :wub:

005GwbPUgy1fdnsiwqzloj30qo0qoaf8.jpg

And judging from K-nets' comments (on this feature), Heo Jun Jae is still fresh as spring :D

C685HplWsAAInEC?format=jpg&name=large

cr as tagged 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

This is what I found:  Halyang (한량) means playboy or "people who are able to enjoy life without a fixed job."  I don't think it necessarily means immoral or debauched.

• Like 11

14 hours ago, minekas said:

Minho for Cosmopolitan Korea Magazine:heart:looking so hot 

source, including his interview is here http://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/RetArticleView.asp?strArtclCd=A000006696&strFCateCd=ACAA

I like his answer to the following question:)

If you are given the ability to change just one thing in the world now, what would you like to change?

I want to unify the language of the world into one thing. Would not it be a world where a lot more interesting things happen?

Oi, LMH is so handsome! Ottoke?

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho becomes the first male actor to appear on Cosmpolitan Korea's cover

Lee Min Ho is living the dream!

The Bounty Hunters actor broke Cosmopolitan Korea records in the 200th issue of the women's fashion magazine. 

Over the years, men have been paired with a female model or featured in a group on the cover of Cosmo but never has a male star graced the cover alone. The 29 year-old icon started a new trend by becoming the first guy to grace the cover solo. For his entire photo shoot, he looked like a runaway model wearing the latest trends that every man will be dying to get in his wardrobe this upcoming spring season. His dark jackets and slacks are accented by light-colored shirts with various designs on them. 

View more from his fashion-forward photo shoot below: 

Do you ever wonder if he is like any of the distinctive characters he plays in TV dramas or movies? In regards to his successful acting career, Lee Min Ho had this to say about his recent project: "It's accurate to say my real self is the combination of various characters. According to my mood, I fool around, and sometimes I get more mature than my age. Because I do have a playful side, I was able to act that out naturally by bringing it out."

His entertainment career will be put on hold for a little while, because he's expected to enlist in the military sometime this year. As we have seen in recent years, those two years of mandatory military duty go by so fast. Before you can miss Lee, he'll be back in another production entertaining us once again.

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho for being a trailblazer in Cosmo! 

cr: Dramafever

• Like 13