Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho scent available at Innisfree

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170210

Lee Min-ho promoted men’s fragrance For Men EDP through Innisfree on Friday, at an autograph signing event held in front of the brand’s flagship store in Myeong-dong, Seoul.

Lee broadcast via Facebook Live for 30 minutes for fans unable to attend in person.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702101730403186374_2

• Like 8

Agghh, no one cares to sub the Innisfree live broadcast, or at least let us know if there is any new information, or anything interesting happened during the session. I saw Minho laughing a lot, but didn't know what for ....:cry:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

everyone misses HJJ, so many comments

http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=433&aid=0000025380

@leeminhosny@mythicalove@Chellsee@CarolynH@Kris Silva@LMHolic

Some of the comments :))

"I like you Hoe JunJae"

"Hoe Junjae daebak, I miss him"

"Huh Junja is very handsome."

"Heo Junja. How long are you going to be good?"

"I wish to see heojunjae"

"I want to see heojunjae"

" Ah, heart racing"

"Warm atmosphere good. Heojunjae still want to see."

"Can I have a drama and then you go to the army?"

"Lee Min-ho is good-looking ... especially the eyes are so pretty ~

"Heojunjae ㅠㅠ  I really envy you."

"Lee Min-ho is smiling and pretty"

"Let's have one more episode of Lee Min-ho! I want to see so much after the drama. I miss the drama."

"It is still like Huh Junja. It was a really cool character."

"Handsome, good, handsome and makes people feel better impression that season."

"A heojunjae ♥♥ Lee Min Ho is so cool in person to person."

"A face that is inevitable to be loved"

"Lee Minho is so good that he is good at melodies."

"You are really handsome. You are the only one who survives this angle! Reason for buying cosmetics in Innisfree !! Lee Min Ho!"

"The atmosphere was good seeing an actor who makes you feel happy."

"The face of Lee Min-ho is handsome, the personality is good, the act is good and what is not goo? envy him "

"A bright smile and a warm feeling ...

"Handsome. a brilliant man. ... looks nice and cool blue sea today to heojunjae to mind."

"Lee Minho 's reputation for good personality and sweet and sweet. Can  we not have one more work from him this year?"

"I wish I could live with that face for a week. How favorable is the word? I envy"

"He is really warm and handsome. The eyes also look good."
" I still can not get away from Huh Junja, but Lee is a nice character Lee Minho!"

"As a fan who loves Lee Min Ho, can you you give me a drama before you go to the army? I'd rather the drama be a romantic comedy."

"To become a top star. Tall, handsome, and impressive. It is the same as the previous top stars, and so is Lee Minho. ^^ I love you, Lee Minho ^^ ♡

" Today's explosion Popular explosion Lee Min Ho"

"Today was totally Huh Junja. Huh Joon-jae's grip"

"He Looks deep into his character a better actor than just good appearance"

"Heart racing you see that pretty eyes whenever I see."

" Lee Min-ho is sweet and personable and has a good relationship."

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=433&aid=0000025380

• Like 9

@nika94 I feel knetz! I love how everyone misses HJJ but I especially love how some Knets are asking him to do another drama before he leaves. Hahaha. I completely understand them but I suddenly feel so bad for our handsome namja. While I want to see him, I know he deserves rest. And the truth hurts but we all know LOTBS was his project for us before he leaves. I'm thankful to him for coming back to the dramaland after 3 years. Now I get to appreciate and love HJJ for the next 2-3 years until his next project. 

@Moonrain I was watching the facebook live video and I find it extremely cute how smiles oh, so shyly. Somewhere around 10-15 minutes into the video, I notice they are talking about HJJ and LOTBS. I wonder what they are saying. Hopefully some Minoz are nice enough to sub because I am dying to know what they're saying. I guess this just means I NEED to learn korean lol. 

• Like 4

Guest Moonrain
1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

@nika94 I feel knetz! I love how everyone misses HJJ but I especially love how some Knets are asking him to do another drama before he leaves. Hahaha. I completely understand them but I suddenly feel so bad for our handsome namja. While I want to see him, I know he deserves rest. And the truth hurts but we all know LOTBS was his project for us before he leaves. I'm thankful to him for coming back to the dramaland after 3 years. Now I get to appreciate and love HJJ for the next 2-3 years until his next project. 

@Moonrain I was watching the facebook live video and I it extremely cute how smiles oh, so shyly. Somewhere around 10-15 minutes into the video, I notice they are talking about HJJ and LOTBS. I wonder what they are saying. Hopefully some Minoz are nice enough to sub because I am dying to know what they're saying. I guess this just means I NEED to learn korean lol. 

Yeah i hope a kind soul can translate the interview. All i can pick up is Minho choosing Aqua Beach Perfume as his favorite because it reminds him of LOTBS. 

Im not sure but I think there are more reporters than usual. Is it a sign of his impending leave? :(

@Moonrain where is that wall?! 

I need myself one of those! Lol.

Also, thanks for the little translation of how he picked the Aqua Beach perfume because it reminds him of LOTBS. I find that very cute of him hehehe. 

-----------

I was wondering, when is LMH's fanmeet again? I know it's this month, I'm just unsure of what day exactly. 

• Like 4

Guest Moonrain
52 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@Moonrain where is that wall?! 

I need myself one of those! Lol.

-----------

I was wondering, when is LMH's fanmeet again? I know it's this month, I'm just unsure of what day exactly. 

Its feb. 18 and 19 at kyung hee university. Here's an article about it.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2017/01/18/3001000000AEN20170118005500315.html

its such a pity that we cant be there personally.