Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

have you read bad article from HanCinema??
hancinema & soompi.com are partners, they are LMH's Haters n "someone" bias.
they always hiding amazing news about lee min ho..
n now hancinema make this bad article >> http://www.hancinema.net/professional-chemistry-maker-jeon-ji-hyeon-s-guys-102794.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
- they don't make article about LOTBS Finale Trending World Wide in Twitter
- they don't make article about LMH receiving thousand praise.
- they don't make article about Overseas Fans Send dozens Food Truck To LOTBS Set
- they don't make article about LOTBS TOP 1 in Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore
- they don't make article about LOTBS is getting more popular all over the globe with FanPage reached 1 M just in 1 month, parody everywhere, fan art every where, n trending topic in twitter
- and a lot of LMH's good news they are hiding

n now bad article from hancinema >>

Professional Chemistry Maker Jeon Ji-hyeon's Guys

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" was sadly, not enough for our high, high expectations. I think this drama was one of the cases where the viewer's expectation was too high and got a lot of criticism for that fact when it wasn't exceptionally outstanding.

I heard many people say they only watched it to admire Jeon Ji-hyeon's beauty and heard quite a few of her and Lee Min-ho not having the chemistry they wanted.

In my opinion, yeah… Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's chemistry wasn't the best one I've seen but I would give more points to this couple than just a mediocracy. After all, I say Jeon Ji-hyeon can pull off a great chemistry with any actors out there. Now, out of all the actors who have acted with her, who had the best chemistry with her?

read more here http://www.hancinema.net/professional-chemistry-maker-jeon-ji-hyeon-s-guys-102794.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

can you minoz unfollow n unlike soompi n hancine FB n Twitter

• Like 1

Hi all,

We have begun the favorite moments from LBS game on the LBS page.  The list is on page 486.  It's just for fun, so please don't worry about not having an answer for every category.  You can also use photos if it is easier for you.  Some of us are having trouble limiting to a single moment; that is fine also if you have more than one.  You can add commentary as to why you chose that particular moment. One place to look for ideas is the clips from ICE on youtube if you don't want to watch an entire episode.   I am thoroughly enjoying reading the favorite moments from others and I think you will too, so please join us.  

• Like 6

Jun Ji Hyun Shares Her Thoughts on Working with Lee Min Ho

Mermaid-out-of-water Jun Ji Hyun has been entertaining audiences to no end with her qirky habits in fantastical romance series Legend of the Blue Sea, but her chemistry with on-screen partner Lee Min Ho has also got fans talking.

Legend of the Blue Sea marks the first collaboration between the two megastars of the K-drama scene, which was one reason why the series was so highly anticipated before its premiere. In an email interview, the 35-year-old new mother divulged that it was "a little hard at first" for the two of them to get used to each other, since it was the first time that they were working together.

image-2.jpg

"My impression of him is that he is very tall, which he really is," Jun Ji Hyun said, when describing her impression of Lee Min Ho before and after actually meeting him. "It was difficult in the beginning because we were each trying to figure out how to portray our own characters."

image-3.jpg

In spite of the initial hiccups, the star also shared that the comedic scenes in the drama were a great boost to the chemistry between them. "We took some time, but we eventually became really comfortable with each other, and our chemistry has definitely become better," she said.

It is little wonder then that the pair have become one of the most beloved K-drama pairings in recent dramas! As the 20-episode drama draws to a close, it's everyone's guess as to how the ending will play out, but we're definitely hoping for a happy ending for the two!

source:

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/jun-ji-hyun-shares-her-thoughts-working-lee-min-ho

• Like 4

***25-years old? Well, why not - hahaha - making LMH younger.

********************************************************************************

Top 10 Famous and Most Handsome Korean Actors In 2017

For some reason, Korean culture has disseminated across the globe. “Hallyu” (Korean flow) started with Korean soap operas, or telenovelas, with their absurdly serious drama and stern faced dads. South Korea has turned into a net exporter of culture, along the likes of Japan, the UK, and even the US. Social networks and video sharing such as YouTube have made such bleed-over much more easy. This wave has culminated in Psy’s hit single, “Gangam Style”.

Korea is a popular entertainment hub, liked for the thrilling movies, sitcoms, and television dramas that its actors have produced over the years. It also has delicious cuisine, a loving population, and is currently home to some of the most handsome men in East Asia. Judging by their physical looks, charm, personality, and fame, here are our picks for the top 10 famous and most handsome Korean actors in 2017:

(skipped unrelated....)

1. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho

In 2015, Lee Min-Ho is our pick for the most handsome and famous Korean actor. He is a famous model and singer and has overcome insurmountable odds to become one of the most liked celebrities in South Korea and Asia in general. Lee Min-Ho has featured in several movies and won awards and nominations for awards for his stellar performance on stage. He is a renowned singer. Because of his stellar looks and admirable fashion sense, he has enjoyed a successful modeling career with reputable collections such as the Pret-a-Porter and Seoul Fashion Week since he was 20 years old. Currently, he is 25 years old.???

source : https://www.ibest9.com/top-10-famous-and-most-handsome-korean-actors/

• Like 3

*** So NICE to see that LMH & JJH were in attendance during the drama’s wrap-party. :lol:

legend of the blue sea holds wrap party

lbsp3

Legend of the Blue Sea held its wrap party a few days ago and I can’t seem to find proper pics. Anyway, the two popular leads were in attendance and the drama notched decent ratings though I suspect the writer and SBS were hoping for at least consistent mid-20s through its entire run. I tried to hop onboard the drama but just couldn’t but kudos to fans who stuck it out till the end because we Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho will probably be one of the most ridiculously gorgeous OTPs ever to be cast in a drama ever.

Spoiler

lbsp1

lbsp2

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/24237/

Spoiler

• Like 5

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jan. 23-29, 2017

dramaratings_2.jpg

The drama schedule has still been wonky due to all the previous pre-emptions, which meant that Legend of the Blue Sea had only its finale to air this week, which clocked a respectable 17.9%.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Wednesday, Jan. 25      
Chief Kim 1 KBS 7.8%
Missing 9 3 MBC 4.7%
Legend of the Blue Sea 20 SBS 17.9%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jan-23-29-2017/

• Like 1