Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, urkhan said:

hi i just saw on wikipedia that lotbs is 40epiodes is this true? if so this sounds great:w00t:

The original setting is 20 eps, have not read any rumor that this drama will be extended to 40 eps.  :o

And I just found that it is 20 eps in wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_the_Blue_Sea

b01256c8jw1f846qk8q7pj20qo0qo0wk.jpg
b01256c8jw1f846i7bn6jj21390w8k05.jpg
b01256c8jw1f846i9r4r0j20o41b8dy8.jpg

cr Radke~ via Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

• Like 9

I have a question. So Oppa is going to La Cornua. Is JJH going to La Cornua too?!

I read in a Fan Page in Facebook that Lee Min Ho Oppa had to go back to the same location, which they had filmed the fighting scenes, to redo some scenes due to some light issues. Fans said that he got tired but still happy and smiles at fans. Below is the fanpage in which I found above information.

https://m.facebook.com/LOTBSNews/?tsid=0.9117083582367775&source=typeahead

• Like 5

What is bae doing??  :glasses: Still up in the air? LOL :D Any rumor? :D

Remember this scene?! The flight attendant asks Great Gu Jun Pyo to turn his phone off and he gives her this look. He is like "as if I care". (LOL remember how cutely he called himself Great Gu Jun Pyo?)

Credit: as tagged

• Like 7