Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Houny I am sure that @weareminoz didn't mean no harm  :))  She comes here once in a while so we should let her explain herself  ;)
@CarolynH I was giving you the perfectly round bump---not the pillow! :))
More New Pics from HK Concert 20150321
Don't care what anyone thinks of The Hair, I looove it! lovea_org.giflovea_org.gif
4e4741cfgw1eqp7tx3praj20p011ik3l.jpg

4e4741cfgw1eqp7tzsys3j20p011idrs.jpg4e4741cfgw1eqp7typ6u7j20p011iaia.jpg

Oh, to be the straw for just this purpose lxhzhuakuang_org.gifqq_org.gif4e4741cfgw1eqp7tu4g3yj20p011i7f4.jpg

4e4741cfgw1eqp7ttaxhzj20sg16o17d.jpg4e4741cfgw1eqp7trublyj20xc1e07i0.jpg

cr 霍影舞蹁跹_55

Guest kyung-jin

Beard or No Beard: Choose the sexiest look for these 5 Asian actors

by Chary Liu on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

5. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho sports a mostly clean-shaven look in his movie Gangnam Blues, which will be coming to DramaFever on April 18! At the other end of the spectrum is his bearded look in Faith.

Between his beard or no beard style, which one do you like better?

Lee_Min_Ho.1_tZcABlc.jpg

LMH.2_l1lTQel.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/beard-or-no-beard-catch-the-sexiest-moment/

Not sure if these are new, but they look like they are! Must be a fan encounter or something. Nonetheless, there should be a huge amount of airport/event pics coming up in the news few days/weeks so yay! 
Caption says "Carpet Salon" so should we expect "new hair"??  

His hair looks so cute and SOFT, without all the styling products aww   :x    (want to touch, MUST restrain self!!)     [-X     :-\"    

CBfb0ZrVEAADrIn.jpg

CBfbzwnUQAEBabe.jpg

He's wearing Givenchy s/s 2015 (love them)
CBfyGe_UkAAPF50.jpg
CBfbzkjUQAAsQEN.jpg
CBfd_CvUkAEeNId.jpg

Cr:Owner 

Minho at the airport heading to HK...have a safe flight minho ssi and take care..
:x
CBf6OBYUkAAqdjE.jpg
CBf3nU5UcAAgj2P.jpg

cr demisoda & asahrella

Danie, yes i see his schedule, poor boy :(...all we can do is pray that he stays healthy always [-O<

DT CLAIMED         B-)     :)>-      

CBf_5c7UYAA7AsR.jpg
CBf_5lVUsAAQj4Z.jpg

And smile     :x      
CBgAeqjUgAAq-mM.jpg

I bet he's thinking about his face, I can tell whenever I look at him now. He looks unhappy somehow

:( Or maybe he's mad that his perfectly coiffed hair got ruined by the wind? :( CBgFlUzVEAEbPkz.jpgeither way I hope he gets to HK safely and has an amazing event

Cr:Owner