Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest roshinip

Lee Min Ho Calendar Giveaway: THE WINNERS!

Recent Dramafever article posted as follows

winners_video_thumb.jpg
Last month, DramaFever announced a Lee Min Ho calendar giveaway! You put your creative hats on and sent us a bunch of great videos asking Lee Min Ho out on a date — some were really cute, some were hilarious, and some were very strange. It was difficult to narrow it down to three winners, but we did and here are the winning entries!

Cr: Wen Lui , Dramafever

roshinip said:

Lee Min Ho Calendar Giveaway: THE WINNERS!

Last month, DramaFever announced a Lee Min Ho calendar giveaway! You put your creative hats on and sent us a bunch of great videos asking Lee Min Ho out on a date — some were really cute, some were hilarious, and some were very strange. It was difficult to narrow it down to three winners, but we did and here are the winning entries!

Cr: Wen Lui , Dramafever

adamfever said Hi @Danie_A Welcome to the club!! :-h
I am surprised that you haven't watch CH, and you've already had his CH gif in your signature :-) Go watch it, I came across him in BOF, liked him there, but he knocked me dead in CH.
haha, you couldn't stand the female lead on BOF??? me neither :-) so I skipped a lot in BOF, I just picked the scenes when he was in to watch.

Soosee15 said:I had a really hard time getting into Boys Over Flowers the first time I watched it and gave up after about 3 episodes, for the exact reason you said.  I just could not get past the female lead character and her family. Ugh.  However, after I had watched all of his other dramas, I went back to it and I have to say that after the 4th episode or so, it sort of changed a bit and I found myself wanting to see what would happen next.  This time watching it, I focused more on the other characters and I enjoyed it, for the most part. I even ended up feeling sorry for the female lead at certain points, she had a rough time. 
Try it again someday.  You might be pleasantly surprised and if not, there is always 25 episodes of Lee Minho's delightfully annoying and adorable (and secretly lovable) Gu Jun Pyo to get you through it, lol. ;)
Another one I would recommend, if you can find it, is Mackerel Run. It's an early one (2007), but he was really quite adorable in it. :)

roshinip said:

"Lee Min Ho Calendar Giveaway: THE WINNERS!

Last month, DramaFever announced a Lee Min Ho calendar giveaway! You put your creative hats on and sent us a bunch of great videos asking Lee Min Ho out on a date — some were really cute, some were hilarious, and some were very strange. It was difficult to narrow it down to three winners, but we did and here are the winning entries! 

Cr: Wen Lui , Dramafever"
Although these were hilarious lol I can't help but feel scared for MinHo if he sees them, I mean I dunno how to interpret #3 other than a little disturbing lolzz. #2 I can totally relate to the Ramyn eating habits picked up from too much Kdrama watching =)) #1 was really sweet, so good for her that she won yay! 
I don't remember from all the YT videos I've watched of LMH concerts/FM that he's ever been outside of Asia. Has he offered US/Europe FMs? I think it might be a bit difficult for him with the language barrier although he seemed to be handling it quite well throughout his Asia tours! Wish it wasn't so difficult for him to learn English with the time constrains I know he's been offered many great Hollywood opportunities and I bet that he probably worries too much about the language aspect before thinking of taking on any of them!  
One thing I've noticed from the FMs I've seen so far, poor MinHossi the things he must do and the questions he has to answer lol some were so embarrassing I don't know how he can do it. But I realized it's not just him who has to undergo such things due to cultural differences, but most Kstars who venture into other Asian countries. 

So we're having Flashback Friday here, with no fresh news on uri Minho?  look.gifIt won't be long now before we get to see him again.He's flying to the Philippines on Tuesday! \:D/b01256c8jw1epgg6l7j9qj20p00p0wfx.jpg
Hope our Filipino chingus will make it to the event and post live updates here! please.gif

adamfever said: Danie_A said: ..So far I've seen Personal Taste, Faith, The Heirs, planning to watch CH next and I couldn't really get into BOF, due to the female lead's over the top character :o ...I will watch anything he's in that's for sure as I've been saying, no matter how terrible a project he's in is, this gorgeous man manages to put in a fabulous performance...I look forward to the man he'll grow into as the years go by and all the amazing characters and roles he'll play! Here's hoping we'll come back and cheer him every single time!  :D =D

Guest roshinip

@adamfeverI couldn't recognize him either, this one is for you10850122_787322048027627_379422222646951Do you understand why Kim Tan is Yawning while Eun Sang is covering her legs  :D
10980719_787322298027602_654923805752962
and I love this10488111_787322354694263_475310900849402
Cr owners

Hey ladies, are we doing an HEIRS Retro now? ;))
OK, I'm in :))This looks new to me.Kyaah, those bicep and calves are killing me.....sweetly drool.gif99f61363jw1epgvzt4ev6j20gu0guwh0.jpg
HAHAHA...just saw this....

Choco has mastered her Master's side-eye (shown above)smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_100-102.99f61363jw1epgwfryv3kj20no0hs3zg.jpg

Uri sweet Tan-i heart.gif99f61363jw1epgv423rcig208c07eu0x.gif
I believe this is LMH...NG :))99f61363jw1epfpgqt4gog20bo0a6qv6.gif
cr as tagged

@bogmen71 Thank you chingu for posting the Good Day LMH Laughter edit :-*  *bookmarked*