Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

https://m.facebook.com/notes/lee-min-houltimate-hearthrobkorean-actor/get-to-know-lee-min-ho-straight-from-his-mom-article/487179311297722

Chingus have u read this article before....

Isn't min ho......the cutest :x

And another good one from DF:http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-is-manlier-than-ever-in-new-stills-from-gangnam-1970/
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho is manlier than ever in new stills from Gangnam 1970by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Oct 22, 2014
lee_min_ho_1970_blues.jpg

New stills of Lee Min Ho in the action movie Gangnam 1970 have been released, and I am loving this more rugged, manly side of our favorite flower boy. 

I'm a little torn about this photo because the first thing I notice is how good he looks in that suit, but then I notice the blood spatter on his face. This movie may shock fans who are used to seeing their Lee Min Ho in less threatening roles. He had some action in City Hunter, but he managed to maintain a sense of restraint in the amount of force he used. His role in this film will be more violent and gritty. 

unnamed_33.jpg

Lee Min Ho is growing up and proving that he can make the transition from high school characters to adult roles. Let's just hope this doesn't mean he will appear more in movies and less in dramas! The movie is set to release in November and will likely make its way to the U.S. sometime in December. What better way to celebrate the holidays? 

I kinda laughed reading DF comments about LMH's puffy face (see Kris Silva's link to the article)...one of them said he probably had Botox :)) Oh mannn...that's hilarious! With his extremely busy schedule like that, I don't think Botox was on his mind =)) Since when LMH is thinking about Botox? He has a handsome face already....dohhh :x

Guest tatajoy

I don't think the ramen that makes it puffy but the seasoning that's full of sodium. Can I voice out my opinions why he don't want reality tv like running man. He is a man of precise planning and perfection, impromptu acts can make u look silly on TV sometimes plus he is shy in nature. I would like to see him goof up and enjoy the games. But I don't think that's LMH.

Oh you lucky SG Minoz !  So when is Minho coming to the US ? when will it be our turn ?? 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Re:Minho global tour 2014 SG official trailer

Wow, those ticket prices are no joke. I don't think I can even afford those. That's like 140 to 220 USD.  Were tickets in Japan and Beijing this expensive ?   My Everything concert tickets in Manila last year were from $11 to $136 USD.   @-)

Uri SOOMPI MINOZ going to RE:MINHO:  Be sure to memorize the lyrics (hangul) AND his choreography so you can sing along and know where to position yourselves when the time comes!  ;);)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"RE-MINHO Global Tour:  Song For You/ Stalker

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"by minoz_嘉梓/HallyLMH
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"RE-MINHO Global Tour:  Love Motion/ Burning Up

by candy0505able
Delicious Pics :x :xB0i2ch-CEAA343O.jpg
Yummy perfect jawlineB0jxE6sIEAAGlJB.jpg
B0jW7aKCMAAT3c7.jpg
cr as tagged
@Kris Silva I believe that the premium seats in China are about that range too ($200-220); not sure about the rear seats.  Promoters usually take into consideration the prevailing local concert prices, so RE:MINHO should be at par with other foreign-name artists.  Furthermore, the venue would dictate the price for the non-premium tickets; the bigger the venue, the lower the prices for bleachers (too far from the stage).  

@Mosquito Thank you so much for the translation. It's so enlightening  ^:)^ . A lot of stats i didn't know before, for example the mobile usage during his performance at the Sping Gala. Interesting.
pixie0622 said: >>Compere praised MH for being professional as many people would pretend to drink or spit them out, MH said no he did neither, he drank them all. He's such a pro and people just have to realize that he does not have an ounce of pretense in his body! This is something that can easily be disputed by people on the set so he can't lie about that. >>In the new year, he is reviewing and hoping to find a good script. So he hasn't decided what to do next? Typically, he focuses on things at hand before he commits to a future project. But it looks like that he is still looking for the next gig. Hope this gets ironed out soon. We want to see him in a drama by spring....hopefully. >>Asked about the type of character he would like to play in his next movie, MH said he hopes to play a character that is closer to life & his audience, like a normal person experiencing a love relationship. I take this to mean that he's not inclined to do historical or superhero type of characters. And that he wants to veer away from the chaebol role, too, since "normal" may also mean "regular" kind of guy. He said this before....in fact, he mentioned he wanted a role like what KRW played on "Alley Cat". But isn't that KJD? Or maybe because G'70 is not about romantic love? Whatever it may be, I'm sure his next role will be far from ordinary.