Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi there. I'm new here, but I love Min Ho for two years. I live in Poland. Here Min Ho is not very popular, but there are people who really like him. I am glad that I could join you. I also keep a Polish page on Facebook about Min Ho Please excuse my English, but still learning.

@mtdt‌
 So glad for you my dear, In 2 days you saw him,smiled at you , hi-5ed at you , got you photos and vids . After all these I name you "Minoz of the month". Get some rest and go play some Lotto numbers coz I think Sept. Is your lucky month :-bd :-bd
 @‌ yyanz
 How are you chingu ?  Where you lucky enough to see him up-close? When you have time tell us your experience
 @anna‌
 I can not agree more with you I became his fan for his personality and character .His good looks drew me in at first but his great character in RL held me for the last 3 years.

Minoz friends ,
do you think we have a chance to see his re-minho concert in US ?
When they used the word global it brought hopes to me that we will see his concert at least in two American cities.NY & LA.
The time has passed and they still not announced any city outside from Asia , that decreases my hopes to see him.
Does any one have any new info?
I try to read his thread everyday but maybe I missed something.

kiklamino said: Ceta_cea said: @mtdt: Actually I was quite surprized when I heard you say "hello" in the video. For me it sounded like "hallo" and I was thinking why would she greet him in German. *lool* :-? :))Anyway I like your voice, you sound very nice!

@Kiklamino: You are not the only one. Chances that he will ever show up in Switzerland (or Germany/France) are slim too, While I would like to travel to korea one day (like the landscape there), I'm not sure if I would be able to do the trip as I don't speak korean and my english is also very limited (speaking ability)

Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<  Gomawo chingus @moonrain @Mosquito @alesia44 @Kris Silva for the latest updates  :-*
Looks like the OSIM SG event was a big success and LMH was surrounded with love through and through.  Love that clip on him singing "Happy birthday OSIM" =D>  Did you guys note the very emphatic "th" in "birTHday"?  He sounded good lah....must be the result of all the vocal prep for his album and concert ;))
@yyanz1 So did you get on the same flight as MH chingu?  We need your mall, airport and flight reports please ;)

More Pics of our dashing Mr. Darcy in Singapore 
:x :x :x ByjcF7LCIAIzomb.jpg

Aww, our baby lion :-*Byi5doiIUAESdMe.jpg:large

Finally, gotcha!  RS claimed! :))ByiZsqyCUAEy4UN.jpg
RS for you @moonrain ByifJ7uCIAAoVA1.jpg

Byi5NycIIAAEc5_.jpg:largeByiSqqzCYAAsFXR.jpgByiZsdMCYAAS6F5.jpg

cr as tagged/ cto

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, MINOZ!  >:D<  Gomawo chingus @moonrain @Mosquito @alesia44 @Kris Silva for the latest updates  :-*
Looks like the OSIM SG event was a big success and LMH was surrounded with love through and through.  Love that clip on him singing "Happy birthday OSIM" =D>  Did you guys note the very emphatic "th" in "birTHday"?  He sounded good lah....must be the result of all the vocal prep for his album and concert ;))
@yyanz1 So did you get on the same flight as MH chingu?  We need your mall, airport and flight reports please ;)

More Pics of our dashing Mr. Darcy in Singapore 
:x :x :x

Aww, our baby lion :-*

Finally, gotcha!  RS claimed! :))
RS for you @moonrain 

cr as tagged/ cto

LMH ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"20140927 Lee MinHo Arrived At KLIA Malaysia

cr Desmy Wei Jian
Wow.Byiojy2CcAAv8rg.jpg:large
RS claimed! ;))Byir24OCUAAnxZC.jpg:large

ByiuKtiCIAITpnU.jpgByiniQACMAExodv.jpg:largeByi98l1CQAAwhCw.jpgByi98zBCcAAJPW0.jpg

cr as tagged

More LMH in SG  ;))
This is one of the better fanvids.  Quite long (30-min) but enjoyable.  I somehow pity him for looking so good and everyone wanting a piece of him.
[fanvideo] 140927 OSIM 35th Anniversary in Singapore HD 1080p

cr gestron99
Uri LMH workin' it good Byi5Ko4CcAEluLT.jpg:large

Byi3_c-CIAQiNKG.jpg:largeByi2d1tCcAAP9jp.jpg:large

cr as tagged

@pixie0622 we are on roll again today hehe, thank you :). That chicken leg he was holding look really big right? He was supposed to feed fans with that, but he thought it was too big for her (difficult to eat), so he suggests to feed her with rice.

Osim Press Conference with English Subtitle: Click!!
Lee Minho sings Happy Birthday Click!!

There's a great fan account about Lee Min Ho in Osim Event >> Click here!!

Lee Min Ho’s guilty pleasure

The Korean star with the squeaky-clean image was back in town after a year

Korean actor-now-singer Lee Min Ho is one of the lucky few Hallyu stars that have managed to retain their squeaky-clean image. The only time he’s been caught red-handed for anything was for dating his City Hunter co-star Park Min Young in 2011.

The 27-year-old tackled some of the questions posted to him at the OSIM 35th anniversary press conference held at the Westin Hotel ahead of his meet-and-greet session with almost machine-like efficiency. One prime example was this: when asked what he feels are the requirements of becoming a “male goddess” – a title bestowed on him – he mused, “I think being a male goddess isn’t really about the appearance itself but more of being responsible and being able to protect your loved ones.”

Our ears perked up when he moved on to admit that he “has received complaints from other hotel guests”. What could this male goddess possibly have done to end up encountering the wrath of fellow hotel guests? Could he possibly have strange habits that were – gasp – better kept behind closed doors?
“When I’m relaxing, I like to listen to really loud music,” he chuckled. Death metal music, perhaps? “No, I just like to turn up the volume of whatever I’m listening to,” he explained.

Oh, we thought. Is that it? While one might be tempted to write him off as a typical goodie-two-shoes or a drone programmed to spit out pre-approved answers, we couldn't help but to be charmed by his sincerity and affable nature.

cr: xin.msn

@alesia44 Thank you for clarifying about that chicken leg thing.   :-*    And I love hishotnessminho's F/A  =D>  Funny and very enjoyable---almost like we were there witnessing it all.  I never tire of hearing how well-mannered and thoughtful he is.  His Mom must be so very proud of him.  Big boy Minho is so priceless.  Sometimes we wish he stays this way forever, like Peter Pan.  But we know it won't be long before he leaves and comes back a M.A.N.  :-$
"Aren't we done yet?"ByifnRCCMAE3g07.jpg:large

The million-dollar smile that melts all tension away Byk1cbxIEAAPcWH.jpg:large
cr nicolequek
Here he looks so macho BykMdRoCMAArf8Z.jpg

@kiklamino At last, the heat wave's over and we're enjoying normal autumn weather.  I happen to live near the coast so it wasn't so bad for me, and we would run to the beach when it got too hot especially at night.  Hopefully the weather stays as calm as it is today.  Thanks for asking, chingu :-*

Awesome materials from Minho's SG visit. I watched the video clips and grinned from ear to ear, the FA is fun to read too. You guys made my day .
But I still like to hear more from @mtdt and @yyanz1  ;) ;) ;) I can never have enough of Minho.
awaiting :-w :-w

pixie0622 said: Lucky fan got a firm handshake.  :-& <---ME green with envy 

LMH in Malaysian News
KWONGWAH.COM <<http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2014/09/28/9.html >>
Under strict confidentiality and tight security, LMH arrives KL smilingByltY25CIAEeSAQ.jpg
Legs male god Lee Min Ho arrived in a casual dress, the whole mood of the male god's smile on his face, and gracious with fans waving hello

ByltY23CYAAXeZQ.jpg
Although organizers of Lee Min Ho's trip to Malaysia done 100 percent effort confidentiality not to disclose too many details, but there are still a few fans to the scene to welcome him.

CHINAPRESS.COMBylgogzCQAARdha.jpg:large
I think he's staying in a suite that has a jacuzzi overlooking the KL skyline---very similar to his accommodation in Singapore.  OSIM is certainly pulling all the stops for uri LMH.  
Minoz already gathering inside the KL Convention Centre (cr OSIMMY) \:D/

Byl40LGIEAAVweh.jpg:large

Reporting here... Must say yesterday was really a very tiring day.  I only had my 1st meal at 9pm!!

Fan account  - not much actually.

Went to Causeway point at about noon.  @yyanz1 was already there thus I joined her at 2nd floor.  Our spot was good... directly facing the stage.  Thanks @yyanz1!  The earlier FA was very detailed thus I lazy to repeat them. haha

After the event, I went down to Changi Airport ard 5pm.  I have another group of friends that head straight to VIP route gate.

I met up with Yyanz again to wait for Minho at the gate of the flight.  His flight suppose to be at 645pm

At 6pm, my friends called me and said Minho just went pass the VIP gate.  He wind down his window and shook hands with all of them there (Heard about 8-9 of them).  My friends were of cos super happy!  This is the video of what happen at the VIP Gate in Singapore.  http://instagram.com/p/tdy00QKowF/

With my friends news, we at the gate also get prepared.  Then we saw 6 security guards appeared and after awhile they received a call and started to get into place.  It was our cue that he is arriving.  I went up the walkway trying to catch him earlier...  while yyanz waited for him at the gate entrance.  Very soon saw him strolling over towards us... in his black Tshirt, beanie and earpiece plug in (argh.. why?  I wanted to shout "see you in japan")

Think only about 3-4 fans there with me... then he smiled at us and hi-5... then continue in to get security check (I actually video down but will not share it for privacy issues.  for my own only hahaha) 

After getting thru the security, he did big hands wave at us the fans outside the glasswall... and again hi-5 to us against the glass and walked towards the aerobridge. 

There he is gone... till next time! :)

OOT

64441a2fjw1ekrbnk78a4j20iy0sggmv.jpg

This gal is our Singapore star kr-eng translator.  She is a Korean came to Singapore to study.  She practically handles ALL if not 80% of Korean stars visits translation in Singapore.  She is good in my opinion and translates very clearly and doesn't "summaries" too much.  Before she appear... I have met other translator and I tell you, we fans nearly throw eggs at the translator at the spot.  Even my lousy Korean learn thru watching drama can understand more than what the old lousy translator translate. hahaha

I saw this gal went with Minho to KL at the Singapore airport gate... and I am kinda of happy.

In fact, I find that they looks good together! hahahaha :)

Guest Moonrain

OSIM Malaysia FB Update
64441a2fjw1eks5v2iafqj20qo0k0di1.jpg

MC is on stage now. Minho will appear any moment now...waiting..
And then there came the Male God...7c74ceb0gw1eks6vraq91g208w08wdzv.gif
cr: budiey
More Pics7c74ceb0gw1eks6ykgutkj20hs0hs40d.jpg
cr:hypemy

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Lee Min-ho returning to the mic next month

One of the country’s top hallyu stars, Lee Min-ho, has made his way back to the recording studio and will soon drop a new album.

According to an announcement by Starhaus Entertainment on Friday, the hearthrob is scheduled to release his second full-length album titled “Song for You,” sometime next month.

“With this album, his outlook is no longer on debuting as a singer, rather we consider this as something for the fans,” said the company.

After his leading role as Gu Jun-pyo in the hit 2009 drama “Boys Over Flowers,” Lee’s popularity throughout Asia has skyrocketed and made him one of the most iconic Korean stars. Although best known for his presence on TV dramas, the entertainer took a stab at the K-pop industry, releasing his debut electro-dance single “Extreme” in 2010. 

20140926000369_0.jpg
Lee Min-ho. (Lee Min-ho Facebook)

Last year the entertainer shifted musical gears from dance to a more rock-style approach and released his first full-length album “My Everything,” featuring the lead single “Love Motion.”

“‘Song for You’ will feature a diverse range of pop-rock singles that show off Lee Min-ho’s delicate and emotional side,” Starhaus added.

Although Lee has yet to make a strong presence in the music scene, the actor, singer and model is still one of the most well-known celebrities in Asia, racking up more Facebook page followers than any other Korean entertainer in the game with more than 15.2 million “likes.” It has been reported that among worldwide actors, Lee’s Facebook ranks as the 16th most popular page.

Last month, Lee kicked off his first worldwide fan meeting, “Re:minho,” with an special fan greeting event in Seoul. The star will hold his next fan meet on Oct. 4 in Beijing.

Lee is slated to hold his “Re:minho” fan meetings all across Asia and in the Americas, where he is expected to perform tracks off his upcoming album. Last year, his fan meetings were held in eight Asian cities and sold more than 50,000 tickets.

By Julie Jackson (juliejackson@heraldcorp.com) [more]

@mtdt, @pixie0622, @alesia44, @Mosquito, @moonrain and everyone - Thank you so much guys for all those posts re:  LMH at OSIM event in Singapore.  Everything is just AWESOME!!!!  My day is complete, our boy is absolutely well-loved and welcomed anywhere, anytime.  He deserves it - he is so gracious and so mindful of all his Minoz, waving, shaking hands  and smiling here and there, making sure everyone sees him.  Dearly loving LMH sooo much ~

Now, I'm eagerly awaiting for all your posts / accounts of him in KL, Malaysia.  Rest assured my dearest friends and co-Minoz that I will always be here to appreciate all of your hardworks ~

Have a wonderful day my dearest Minoz!!! :)>-  :x