Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

LOL fluffy pink sweater that @caligirl‌ hated most !!

:)

) =))

Jaw almost dropped when I saw minho wearing that...

#-o

AND why are everything so PINKish tonight?!! To match the cherry blossoms season??? :-? :-??

Geez Louise, my nightmare has come back. X_X

I guess he wore the Kim Tan fashion again to promote Heirs in Japan.

yeeeeeeeeek!!  :(( thought I see what is happening in Japan before going to bed and got a shock out of my life to see LMH attire, what a complete difference from his airport fashion .... goodness gracious me .. I am going to have nightmare tonight ... luckily the photo is not HD ..... I see the HD tomorrow when it is daylight ...maybe can digest better ... Shoot ...LMH what are you thinking ... for once I am not too happy with you ... please for the next session ... have something more "digestable" CHEBAL....!!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^

OMFG!!!! What did they do too LMH , wow looks like that pink rug just topped his fluffy sweater he wore in heirs.

I am starting to believe his stylist is purposely dressing him so horrid so we fans would calm down a notch .Like in a way we will love him less so she can have him to herself.

Ms hairstylist [-X [-X its not working your just provoking me to just picture him naked and drool in my imagination lol

Guest dhyla

why cant he just wear the likes of his airport fashion in his concerts, those are better! he looks hot in the airport, why do these stylists have to ruin my fantasies! wae, chincha wae?! ~X( ~X( ~X(