Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

A good 15mins on LMH... mainly on the chaos in China... the Taobao event etc.

This TV program had the priviledge of following him around tat day... by right even for meal time and going to gym...

one point that caught me was "he went to hotel gym for 2hrs!"  ooh our gangnam gangster is working out seriously! :)

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20020887.html#163578-tsina-1-86291-854b451d2e4e671505fd1cadadf7aca1

Guest guadi

teddydoobie

said:

Mimibecon

said:

adamfever

said:

pixie0622

said: Question: Do we like LMH because he is the #1 Hallyu actor now or just because he's LMH? I ask this because I can't help but be confused sometimes when I read about him being compared with another K-actor (who IMO is a melo type vs romantic/ action which is LMH's type) or K-pop idol (of totally diff genre). I understand that there's a sense of pride in having our "oppa" recognized as the best or #1, but if we love/ admire him for what he is or represents for us, then I think we need to celebrate his every milestone and achievement without worrying whether he's paid the highest or awarded the top prize for it. JMHO

:)

>-

leeminholic said: What is this I dont mean to be rude but it seems my worst dream coming true Noooooooooooooooo Anyways does this mean we are having two models for LG commercial

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

no... it's down to 2pax.... yesterday was 3 pax.

Actually I kinda of find LG abit distasteful.  Why need to make sure comparsion.... like using one name to boost another name...

be it either one of them.

I agree,is like they want to manipulate people.what's with LMH vs KSH?? If they already made their choice,what's with this circus??? They're using both their named to gain people's atention and that's not right.

I'm surprised they didn't organized a voting,for people to choose between the 2 of them.ridiculous!!! Both of them are at the peak of their popularity in China,and they take advantage from this.