Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

dear eider. I LOVE YOU! You gave me a pic with Minho with hairy legs!!! THANK YOU!! (he does have hair in his legs here right? i tried zooming in but all i got was pixels :( but can i just say Minho you look HOT!!1622199_494738523969562_246046299_n.jpg

Guest kayabun

Dear all, thanks for all the updates, comments, photos and translations, i enjoy reading all of them.

@adamfever, i am here, dont worry, am not going anywhere, life is rather busy lately so i dont really have time to log in but i do check back from time to time. will help with Chinese translation if there is any or if i am able to(some are very difficult). have a great weekend!

@zinnia, thank you for the good day 24 translation and all those korean updates on LMH. gamsahabnida and sugohasyeotseumnida(i appreciate your hard work), pardon me if i use the phrases wrongly. it is wonderful to have a korean minoz around so we can know more about his activities in korea. and thank you for being so kind to share with us here.

p.s am i the only one here that wishes jejuair had him in pilot's uniform too for the shoot?!i think he would look awesome in it.

Guest prosperity

@adamfever, I have also had problems with that page. I guess it is being overloaded by all the votes.
@zinnia, I want to join the choir and say thank you for the translations. I also want to say thank you to those who do the Chinese translations for us. 
While I am at it, I want to say that I am really enjoying all the posts, and I love how fast his thread is moving. I hope that everyone who is currently active in this thread continue to stick around so we can spazz over LMH together.
MOD EDIT: IMAGES REMOVED 

@kayabun, you just gave me the most awesome visual. LMH in a pilot uniform would be swoon worthy. I hope Jeju Air makes that happen soon.

adamfever said: Does anyone have problem with that voting page? http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

I've been trying to access it, but it looks weird, the list of actors doesn't show. (I had no problem voting through the day though). I am not sure if it's my computer's problem, or it is the website's problem.

Guest jellylovesfaith

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO minho! Minho and a baby! Minho touching the baby's cheek! AWWWWWWWW! could this pic get any cuter? our oppa is sooo sweet sometimes isn't he??1978854_494803447296403_1359086708_n.jpg
©Dc
Posted by: admin/shamcey

prosperity said: @adamfever, I have also had problems with that page. I guess it is being overloaded by all the votes.
@zinnia, I want to join the choir and say thank you for the translations. I also want to say thank you to those who do the Chinese translations for us. 
While I am at it, I want to say that I am really enjoying all the posts, and I love how fast his thread is moving. I hope that everyone who is currently active in this thread continue to stick around so we can spazz over LMH together.

@kayabun, you just gave me the most awesome visual. LMH in a pilot uniform would be swoon worthy. I hope Jeju Air makes that happen soon.

Guest Moonrain

Mimibecon said: adamfever said: Does anyone have problem with that voting page? http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

I've been trying to access it, but it looks weird, the list of actors doesn't show. (I had no problem voting through the day though). I am not sure if it's my computer's problem, or it is the website's problem.

Guest Jenny Em

prosperity said: @adamfever, I have also had problems with that page. I guess it is being overloaded by all the votes.

Guest Moonrain

adamfever said: @moonrain and @giselle_tw you are killing me with those Eider photos and gifs .

Did he film all that while he was in New Zealand recently?

@zinnia thank you very much for the translation. You don't know how much it means when we can understand what he  says. So please stay around and help us understand him.

@mtdt and @kayabun , too. please don't leave here for whatever reason. Really appreciate your translation.

Hi all,Innisfree China webtoon has officially launched today!I went to the korean webtoon version and found that there are different short stories!The lip mousse comic is the same but for the China webtoon, they launched the tangerine serum comic version.For those who are able to read chinese text, check out this website~http://www.innisfree-event.com/

You get to hear more of our dearest LMH's voiceover on the serum webtoon. Reading the cheesy comic text made me cringe abit.I am certain the reason why he had NG scenes (as seen on Good Day show) was because he too found it too mushy! hahahaha

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Min Ho's in 1st place again !!! Don't worry girls,is ok if he falls on 2nd or 3 th sometime,is not easy to compete with idols !!! What matters is the final result and Minoz are doing a great job.just keep voting as many times you can and we will make him win.we still have 1 full month until the end of this contest.