Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@shenny @cassopeia @shantipriya @jang27 @LuvMinHo

Awww I don't feel bad anymore thanks :)

@guadi

Is that possible KT more lonely than CY?

WHAT IS THIS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT FROM LMH!!

When he played GJP his lonliness stinged my heart.

When he played JJH the lonliness wasnt that. Then came CH omg my heart was taken out. Then in faith with CY my heart was out in his hand him playing with it .Now what is LMH trying to do with my heart?

Throw it on the ground and stomp on it :((

LMH if your lonely Ill comfort you :\">

LorenHaze said:

@ilwoo_aein - Chingu..*hugs*. It's been a while. I hope things are well with you :-)

Honestly, I can't tell the difference when a different Korean dialect is being used. To me it all sounds the same...lol. But I do understand what you mean . Thanks for taking the time to explain :-)

I can't believe Heirs is almost upon us...2 more sleeps to go...woohoo!!!! 8-} I am so excited. I didn't realize until recently that the writer of Heirs is the same one as Secret Garden, A Gentleman's Dignity and City Hall. Wow..that's terrific and shows a lot of promise :-)

Yes....I am prepared as I'll ever be. Once Heirs is broadcasted, I can imagine how congested his forums will be. The buzz will probably be exhilirating. Can't wait!!.

Chingu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always crave his kisses.......even if it's just in my dreams...*sigh* hahahaa

Okay...time to catch up on this forum. It appears I may have missed a lot. Take care Chingu....talk to you soon ! ;)

Guest shantipriya

m'kay. some Minho press-con quotes:

"During the 'Heirs' press-con, Lee Min Ho explained his choice of character in the up-comming teen-drama:
- When you're sad, you should be sad. When you're happy, you should be happy. But at one moment nothing made me sad nor happy. I wanted to depict a happy character before I turn 30. I wanted to portray a pure and innocent character again, while I'm still young"

source: http://leeminhobulgaria.wordpress.com
translated by: me

(Minho-ya, don't worry too much. you won't be old when you hit 30. I doubt you'll be old at 50, but... remember there are noonas amongst your fans :P )

"The actor admitted he's different from his character Gu Jun Pyo, who made him famous 4 years ago:
- Now I'm far more different from whom I was 4 years ago, when I played Gu Jun Pyo. I tried to act as natural as possible and yet to show the emotion I felt while reading the script. Those, who worry that my new character will be like Gu Jun Pyo will forget their worries immediately, once the drama starts"

(I saw an interview while back and he said the character closest to his real self is Gu Jun Pyo. I guess he's changed quite a lot since he drew parallels between him and GJP, even though that was maybe last year)

and some videos:

cr: Luck2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3gr08X9qZ4

cr: Imja

cr: upnewsTV

the 10+ star interview- another reading- I know this was posted previously, but I have my thoughts on it:

"To be honest, I was worried by the fact that I'm going to play a student. I'm turning 28 next year and it seemed I'm far away from the school years. But Kim Eun Suk told me not to worry about it and to play just as I do.

You have played many school roles since your debut, but you stopped after "BOF". It's been a while since then and yet you have decided to put on the uniform once again. Your age bothers you, but you still took the part. Why?
After "BOF" it took me a lot to transform [from a flower boy]. As the time went by I had taken more and more serious roles and had put my work as a priority, but I suddely realized that I've grown up and I've become calmer and more mature. This is why I have decided to take more fun and happy roles, before I have become even older. This is the reason for my decision.

If we take example from the teen-dramas, the actors in stories like "Monstar" admit that they have used Gu Jun Pyo as a role-model. As the person who depicted Gu Jun Pyo, do you personally use him as a role-model, while you're portraying Kim Tan?
Even though I have tried not to think about that, Gu Jun Pyo is the incarnation of the typical main character from the korean romantic dramas. It's inevitable that there will be certain similarities. However, I'm not spending any time in analyzing that. I'm doing it the way it comes to me on set. Previously, while acting, I was trying to separate myself and completely become my character, so I could show him well. But this time I decided to erase all thoughts and to imagine my character based solely on my instinct.

Every actor has his own way of creating his role. What was yours in becomming Kim Tan?
I usually have at least 50 questions about my character, whom I'm trying to depict. and the answers help me build my idea of him. Of course it's not good to overdo the rehersals, because things won't look very natural on set afterwards. It's also very important on how you will work with your on-screen partner.

Lately, while stars speak about their acting, it really sounds hard. Yet, it has always been that way. We believe that you truly and completely become your character - would it be too much if we say that you use such a method? From what you have mentioned though, you will change your aproach with a more natural acting, this time around.
I'm trying to be as natural as possible, as Kong Hyo Jin per say. At least I hope so. Besides, I'm playing a student this time and I've decided that it will be too serious if I get too deep into it. Instead, I've decided to show the funny side of my own character and thus to get closer to the one I'm portraying.

But from what we've heard, Kim Tan has a dark side as well.
The story has just began and it's impossible for everything to be disclosed so fast. As it was said, Kim Tan has his own problems, which will be shown with time. The drama seems to show my smile, but there's a hidden sadness in it. Personally, I don't think I should overdo this emotion.

This is in the base of your profession – the nuance acting. To be able to show sadness, without the need to weep in sorrow. You have a completely different character, but when you are playing one, even the slightest shadow of Lee Min Ho disolves. Is this exactly because your natural way of acting?
This is because I pay a lot of attention to details. If you look at my characters, you will see that there aren't two of them who have the same haircut, for example. Once I start working on a part, I always and in any given situation ask myself "what will my character do right now?".

Everyone wants you to show more of your sexappeal. As we can see, most of your photoshoots are focused on your masculinity.
It's probably because I look more mature than the actors my age. To look mature is a two-edged blade. But when this drama is over, I will try to depict a truly masculine character.

from what I can see in these lines, Minho has trully matured- from his aproach in acting, to his line of thinking about what roles to pick. it seems that he's really more movies-oriented now, based on his more natural acting. some of you have already commented on the differences between drama and movies acting- it's actually the theatrical art and film art of role depiction and representation- one being more dramatic and even over expressive, while the other more natural and subtile.

it would appear as if he got face to face with the fact that life is going by and from this interview one can see some very serious answers and some very deep thoughts. I know this isn't the typical interview (as some have already said previously), since it contains way better questions on a professional and personal level than the usual "what's your height" and "what did you have for breakfast" or "what's your ideal type of girl" ones they usually ask him. but all stars have started from there. it seems that he's really trying to establish a more serious relationship between him, the media and his fans. to me, this interview screams "I'm a serious actor who wants to be seen for more than my appearence" and if it really is so, I embrace that fullforce. I know this here is gonna sound like a crazy parallel, but he seems like a girl with big breasts that is tired of everyone looking at her bra, instead of listening to what she has to say, abstractly speaking LOL I still hope that once people realize that he's not just a charming gorgeous guy and he becomes this seriously great actor he wishes to be (not that he's not, but I think he envisions that differently from all of us), he won't lose that giggly goofy boy we have been seeing for years now.

I wish I could see him first hand as he starts building a character for some project- that would be insanely interesting! to whitness the transformation from the true Lee Min Ho, into his next role- snapping in and out of it, like a chameleon. btw, something really impressed me: he said he's paying attention to detail (which I previously said is very possible to be a main part of his character LOL) while building an image for a role. Johnny Depp uses the same aproach for his roles- to visually change himself. there are actors who wouldn't go to such extend, while still managing to do their parts successfully, but I find that 'separation from the original' even on a physical level, way more appealing and believable for the spectator (in this case- myself). there aren't many actors (since I'm female) that can make me fall in love with their characters to the moment when I'd forget about the actor and believe in the role itself. I think there's some great future ahead of this young man, and what we have seen so far of his career is just the sneak-preview. "and God said: 'let there be Lee Min Ho' and the world went crazy" LOL

based on that whole thing, I imagine that the life of his soulmate with him, will be a constant rollercoaster LOL imagine if your SO was such a capable actor that could practically put you through all of the 'imaginary people' who live inside of him, with such a flair.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho Talk about

2013.10.08 12:56 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Having worked together before in 2009, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho revealed that they are good friends.

On October 7 at the press conference for SBS’ The Heirs, the hero and heroine of the drama, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye shared that they first met in 2009.

23456719.jpg

“We were models for a cosmetics company in 2009,” said Park Shin Hye. “Whenever we were about to get close, the shoot would finish and then we would just become awkward with each other again.”

But she added, “His personality is great. Whenever we meet, we always fool around, making it comfortable and easy for the shooting to continue.” She then smiled and said, “But whenever I see him, I always tease him by saying he’s a cho-ding (elementary school student). He has manners like a gentleman, but he’s also a cho-ding.

Lee Min Ho also talked about Park Shin Hye, saying, “Whenever I see her, I want to buy her something. I think she fits her character.”

He shared that because they’re always teasing each other off set, their friendship naturally melts into the drama.

The Heirs will kick off on October 9.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47677

October 8, 2013

Lee Min-ho heads back to high school

07200609.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho, who become famous in the KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers” four years ago, will once again play a rich high school student in the upcoming SBS drama “The Inheritors,” which starts its run tomorrow.

However, he promised yesterday at a press conference that his new role will be totally different than his Gu Jun-pyo character from “Boys.”

“That character was very unusual and strong, but this time I feel more comfortable in playing my role,” he said. “Before my 20s pass away I wanted to play another bright role so that I can play that kind of innocence you can only have while young.”

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

iiD5vzK5BRNmL.gif
Has Dramafever or the English community translate the 14 min long trailer yet? :(
I wanna talk about it :((

Kim Tan went to see his brother at the party (Almond farm)...

KW:
In your judgment, do you think this is a place you can come?
KT: How can I not come? I get to see you if I come...
KT: No matter what hyung says... I've already saw you (or I am already here)
KW cuts in: This is the part little children make things difficult. How can (one) waver at this annoying reason of "I want to see you"? You don't even know what your actions meant.
KT: It has been 3 years (we) haven't seen each other
KT: I ... have grown taller
KW says coldly: Is that all?
KW: Leave your achievement in the US at that. You have cross the line by coming here.
KW: Go.

Kim Won walks away and Cha Eun Sang approaches Kim Tan after awhile where both just stood there. Kim Tan stares into the ground withholding tears while Eun Sang just stares at Kim Tan. She then walks towards him when the water nozzles started watering the almond trees...

CES: Are you okay?
KT: I am not okay
CES: (Your) clothes are all wet
KT: Why did you eavesdrop?
CES: Didn't you say when there is danger, I should go 1...2...3... grab your hand and run?
KT: Then why didn't (we) run?
KT: While you observe from the sideline, I have been in danger

Tears in eyes, Kim Tan bits his lips, turns to walk away....

Original source: Sodarain

@guadi

So for some reason I hadn't looked onto the spoiler and why did you have to put such fashion blasphemy like that.LMH wearing my grandmother's green couch!!

@Maja

I didn't want to say anything ,but here it goes, ..... *deep breath * I have one complaint about your avatar its depressing me!!!! :(( :((

Kim Tan is so sad! But he still looks hot =))

-edit-

Lee Min-Ho’s old age? ‘Wear bangs to look young’

7397_1.jpg
Lee Min-Ho expressed his feeling about ‘The Heirs’.
Lee Min-Ho attended the production presentation of SBS New Wednesday-Thursdy drama ‘The Heirs’ held at Nonhyundong, Seoul on 7th, and said “I hope viewer ratings to be more than 40%.
Lee Min-Ho the 27 years old, performs the role of Kim Tan the 18 years old heritor of Zeguk Group. Kim Tan is the heritor of Zeguk Group, but as his mother is the third wife of the president, Han Gi-Ae(Kim Sung-Ryung), he had to live as the child of a concubine.
Lee Min-Ho said, “I thought that I should wear bangs to look young. I didn’t wear bangs for three scenes and after that I wore again” and “To look young as possible, I always think ‘I am young’, and I tried to be young, play with young guys.”
Meanwhile ‘The Heirs’ is the romantic comedy of high school students in high class. It will be aired on 9th.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=7397

5fe387c1gw1e9dsqdhk2oj20p00godk5.jpg
YES!! HD is here! I've been waiting for the whole day ~~~ :x :x :x
*** claimed this delicious Kim Tan *** :P
His hotness needs to be concealed in the spoiler tags so that it won't burn your screen!

5fe387c1gw1e9dsrb3ensj20p00gotdg.jpg5fe387c1gw1e9dsqrvecfj20p00godkt.jpg5fe387c1gw1e9dsqxhgb9j20p00goadt.jpg5fe387c1gw1e9dsr8zaalj20p00gogox.jpg5fe387c1gw1e9dsqleak5j20go0p0q9g.jpg

source: SBS

@LuvMinHo
Sorry, I'm hungry. I need to eat... so I had to claim these to feed my tummy :))