Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

The cast of 'Heirs' turn into royalty for the new posters

fx-Krystal-ZEA-Hyungsik-lee-min-ho-park-

The highly anticipated drama 'Heirs' has released 3 posters!

The drama boasts a star-studded cast of 9 roles, including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal, Minhyuk, and Hyungsik. The ladies got dressed in pure white dresses and sparkling tiaras while the men got docked out in sleek suits.

The drama will start airing on the 9th, so make sure to watch it!  

kim-woo-bin_1381104720_20131006_heirs_3.

kim-woo-bin_1381104720_20131006_heirs_12

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/the-cast-of-heirs-turn-into-royalty-for-the-drama-posters#ixzz2gzgVZXYZ

Wahhhhh Minoz are amazing!!! 
BV7UR-MCAAAIgud.jpg
In total, 12.02 tons are donated in his name (that's what the first written part at the bottom says), 1,009 briquettes are donated, and the last part I can't make out. Note: this is through Dreame vendor alone (I'm not sure if some of his fans bought from other vendors as well). All these will be donated of course. This year's press conference, minoz at DC gallery have made a lot efforts asking all LMH's fans to donate through Dreame because this vendor issues press releases on where the donation will be distributed to. Just more publicity in general. You can see names of minoz fan clubs displayed in that picture :)

In total, 14.14 tons of rice have been bought through Dreame by fans of various actors/actresses. I think some fans also bought from other vendors.

BV7VEsFCUAAPIM9.jpg

@adamfever - last year's Faith conference, more than 8 tons of rice (through Dreame) were donated in his name, but people at LMH's DC gallery said the total donation was more than 10 tons because some of the rice not bought through Dreame vendor, so they were not publicized to the media. 
It shouldn't really come as a surprise considering the massive fan-base that LMH has :)

Guest shantipriya

@adamfever - I can't make much of it, but i believe it's some sort of a charity campaign that different Minoz fanclubs took- you can see Minoz Peru, Chile, Turkey, Latin America, etc... it also says something about rice, but I can't read all of the print above the "KG". I believe it's a donation of certain anout of rice to people in need

:)) :)) :)
I love their sense of humor :P
BV7aVRCCIAA7Ss0.jpg
I think this picture says, "It's okay, baby. You look like a high school student" because 고딩 means high school.
@ilwoo_aein - you can read Korean, right? Is it true? :P
@shantipriya - HYD is Hana Yori Dango - the manga version that BOF is based of. 

Guest prosperity

He looked really good. I love when he shows his forehead. He doesn't need to cover it ever. I loved his suit as well. I especially loved that it wasn't your regular black, grey, or brown.

GxcJRMk.jpg

a8QikpC.jpg
LteBGHx.jpg
v6ahrrx.jpg
LRR2QDy.jpg

source: as tagged

@prosperity
I like it too. At first from the blurry fan cam, I was a bit worried it might look terrible on stage but now that I've seen clear pics of it - :-bd
The boy is the centre of attention! :) But that said, I loveeee CJH's suit too. I just adore the mum and sons photos as well. :x :x :x

Guest prosperity

@sia3 he is really a noona killer. He has sooo much chemistry with older women and it shows once again with the mom. I can't wait to see the dynamic between him, her and CJH. During the press conference those 3 really had chemistry together. They were adorable and interesting to look at on stage, they had that oomph together.