Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@guadi,if it's deal,it's like a dream comes true for me to watch him in cinema,since I have to let go my other dream to see him held FM in Vietnam.If it's like what the article said,seem it's a documentary movie,that's mean they (casts & crews) need a deep research about the political & social life in 1970s era.

class="svtitle"Lee Min Ho Positively Considering Movie Role in 'Gangnam Blues'

While working hard on his drama, Lee Min Ho received an offer to play a role in the upcoming movie, Gangnam Blues by director Yoo Ha.

On September 16, Starhaus talked to Enews saying, “We received the offer from the director and we are positively considering it, but as of now, we're focused on his drama shooting.”

Lee Min Ho Positively Considering Movie Role in 'Gangnam Blues'

Gangnam Blues is about the property development of Gangnam in the 1970s. The movie will be led by director Yoo Ha, who created hit films such as Spirit Jeet Keun Do, A Dirty Carnival, Frozen Flower, and more.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently filming SBS' upcoming drama, The Heirs, set for an October 9 broadcast.

Photo credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures
source : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/CJ/storyviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=253815532

itemprop="name"5 things that happened in Boys Over Flowers that should never happen in Heirs

ji_hoo_forever_alone_kdramafighting_dram

Boys Over Flowers is the ultimate Kdrama classic, and despite its over-the-top plot, (remember that whole episode dedicated to them participating in rich boy competitions, including race car driving? Who does that?!) I have very few complaints. However, with the much-anticipated high school drama Heirs coming out in a month, I have given some thought as to what the producers of this similar drama should avoid to make it even better.

1.Bad Hair

jun_pyo_hair_1.jpg

Guess what is one of the main attractions that Heirs and Boys Over Flowers have in common! That’s right, it’s Lee Min Ho. No one can deny that he’s a hottie with a body, but I have to admit that I was not initially attracted to him in BOF, and that’s mainly due to his curly hair. It just doesn’t suit him! I’m very pleased to see that in the behind the scenes Heirs photos he has some nice hair going on.

tumblr_mrl52rCIP11ssqn9to1_400.gif

In second place for bad hair is Jan Di. Let’s hope that Park Shin Hye isn't sporting a bowl cut under the bandana she's wearing in these on-set photos!

2. Weird Costumes

boys-over-flowers_fashion.jpg

Ok, I know that BOF is based on a manga and the costume designers were probably just trying to be true to the story, but let’s be real; no guy really looks good in fur capes and ascots! I’m feeling pretty optimistic that the costume designers of Heirs will keep things classy on the California set.

3. Amnesia

amnesia.jpg

Boys Over Flowers pretty much utilized every romantic comedy plot device that ever existed, including several near-drownings, surprise engagements, and kidnappings. These are all fun and endearing, but just as I thought we could get past it and on to the good stuff, they had to throw in amnesia. Ugh! I really hope the writers don’t get lazy on this one and throw in a little amnesia to spice things up!

4. Poorly Done Makeovers

jan_di_dress.jpg

Jan Di has the opportunity to undergo several makeovers in BOF and not one is satisfactory! It appears that Jun Pyo has bad taste for a rich, and supposedly stylish, guy. I mean, just check out the salad bowl dress he gave her to wear to the island. Not cute! Heirs is bound to have better makeovers for our poor heroine, Cha Eun Sung.

5. Second Male Lead Ending Up Alone

ji_hoo_forever_alone_kdramafighting_dram

Poor, poor Ji Hoo! He’s the nicest, cutest, most endearing second male lead that ever existed in Kdrama world, and they had to go and leave him rejected and all alone in the end. Tell me why they couldn’t just throw him a bone and introduce a love interest for him! The writers of Heirs better not build up a fantastic second male lead just to rip our hearts out by leaving him in the dust.

What other things from Boys Over Flowers would you rather not see in Heirs? What things do you hope to see?

Heirs is the much-anticipated Korean drama premiering in October.

source : DramaFever

Guest shantipriya

LMAO I came here to seek refuge from the horrible headache I have and I got to read the funniest BOF review... THANK YOU! the author read my mind! yep, it's not necesarry to have a good taste in fashion, just cuz you're filthy rich, Jun Pyo LOL

also, I'm totally swooning over the "Eider gifs" - love the one where he chops wood, cuz now I know who's gonna chop some for me this winter... ok, not really, but "dare to dream" they say :)) *pssst, dad, this is how it's done*

m'kay kids, I'm going back to the most idiotic wallpaper (literally) I've ever made, that is wider than my entire apartment! keep your fingers crossed that this will be the final correction I apply, cuz if someone tells me one more time to move a picture to the left, to change another with some thumbnail, or if I have to switch another background, I will volunteerly lay my head on that stump, Minho is beating his frustration on...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Reviewing Movie “Gangnam Blues” for Next Project
leeminho-e1363275210195.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho seems to be on a roll! After being cast in and filming Kim Eun Sook‘s (“Secret Garden“) new drama “The Heirs,” the actor has been found to be currently reviewing a lead role in a movie.

The movie, called “Gangnam Blues,” will be directed by Yoo Ha, who produced the hits “Once Upon a Time in High School” and “A Dirty Carnival.” “Gangnam Blues” is described as an action noir that is set in the 1970s. Gangnam only recently became the Gangnam many people know today through PSY; it was once the most underdeveloped areas in Seoul until the 1980s. The 1970s in Gangnam is the decade in which Gangnam first started to see some development, making it an area of tension and change. The film will follow the struggle for political power and influence during that era. If confirmed, Lee Min Ho will be playing a character requiring high-level action skills and faced with a tragic destiny.

A source from the industry stated, “This film is drawing attention for being Yoo Ha’s first period drama in a long time which draws a strong story of a man. Many actors eyed this film but Lee Min Ho, who has individuality, was picked for his potential.”

Lee Min Ho’s side stated, “Filming is set to start in March next year so we will decide after going over his schedule.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho’s “The Heirs” will air starting October 9. 

Hope he has enough time in his schedule! :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye's chemistry put to the test during filming of their first meeting on 'Heirs'

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1379374183_af_o

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye showed their chemistry with their electrifying eye contact during the filming of their first meeting on 'Heirs'!

The still cuts show Lee Min Ho playing the cool guy as he nonchalantly puts his arm around Park Shin Hye, who looks up at him with surprise. The two also share eye-contact in another scene, hinting at their love story that will unfold as the drama progresses. 

Looking back on the filming session, Lee Min Ho shared, "I'm enjoying working with a writer, director, actors, producers as well as staff who I respect. Like the title 'Heirs', I will continue to work hard and take responsibility to show a good production for viewers."

Park Shin Hye also added, "In order to tune into my character Cha Eun Sang, I've read the script multiple times and paid attention to the quality of my outfits and props while filming. In order to express more detailed emotions, I sought the advice of the director and I am doing my best so that Eun Sang can enter the viewers' hearts. I ask for your love and support for 'Heirs'."

Catch some of your favorite actors, actresses, and idols on 'Heirs' which will premiere on October 9!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/lee-min-ho-and-park-shins-chemistry-put-to-the-test-during-filming-of-their-first-meeting-on-heirs#axzz2f1faAezY

"The Heirs" Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye meet for the first time

Source | 2013/09/16

photo348924.jpg

Lee Min-ho and Park Sin-hye met for the first time.

Pictures of Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) and Cha Eun-sang (Park Sin-hye) from the new SBS drama "The Heirs" were revealed.

The two seemed to exchange eye contact full of meaning as if they knew of the romance that is forthcoming in front of them.

This scene was taken in Paju on the 22nd in an outside set.

The two of them greeted each other gladly and went into filming. In the scene where Lee Min-ho dragged her in by the shoulders, his eyes were so hot they seemed to be blowing up energy around them.

Park Sin-hye also managed to pull off the role of Cha Eun-seong who is surprised by his actions and heated up expectations for their romance.

Lee Min-ho said, "We are planning to work hard so that the drama lives up to its name, "The Heirs".

Meanwhile, "The Heirs" is a romance drama about an average girl and the rich plutocrats surrounding her. To be put on air on the 9th of October.

Source : www.fnnews.com/newsvi... ( English )

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/the-heirs-lee-min-ho-and-park-sin-hye-meet-for-the-first-time-60569.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

berliansiahaan said: @guadi,if it's deal,it's like a dream comes true for me to watch him in cinema,since I have to let go my other dream to see him held FM in Vietnam.If it's like what the article said,seem it's a documentary movie,that's mean they (casts & crews) need a deep research about the political & social life in 1970s era.

what I was most disappointed with BOF is the one who played Jan Di. I think she overacted. I didn't find the warmth in Jan Di as she is supposed to be. I didn't even feel her likeable. Luckily that didn't impact my love for Lee Min Ho.

I don't know much about Park Shin Hye. I just watched some episodes of You're Beautiful that I could find on Youtube, and I wasn't much impressed with her. I am not sure if it was because I watched it after Coffee Prince and subconsciously compared PSH with Yoon Eun Hye who acted so well.

I hope there is a good chemistry between PSH and Lee Min Ho this time so i can fully enjoy the drama.

By the way, I love every thing LMH in BOF, from the curly hair to the over-the-top outfits. Could it be because the character he played is interesting or he acted well? What do you think? i didn't even care about the second and third male leads. Do you know how LMH got that role? Was it been offered to him or did he go auditioning for it?

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Have Their First Meeting in ‘The Heirs’

2013.09.17 11:26 CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

With the heart fluttery first meeting between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, a new visual couple was born.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are starring in the upcoming SBS drama, The Heirs. The drama is about Kim Tan, the heir of Empire Group, who has everything, including pain, and Cha Eun Sang, who works hard to make it out alive in poverty.

Along with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won, CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk, and f(x)’s Krystal will also help the love story unfold.

On September 17, teaser photos of Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho’s first meeting were revealed, showing Lee Min Ho with his arm wrapped around Park Shin Hye as the two gazed into each other’s eyes.

As if foreshadowing the love story to come, the two showed impressive acting sending messages back and forth with just their gazes.

46271002.jpg

The scene was filmed on August 22 in Paju. The two had grown close after several script reading sessions and greeted each other warmly once on the set. Even before the shoot began, the two actors carefully checked the set and repeated practiced together during the rehearsals.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye worked passionately to make the drama as perfect as possible, checking the script and talking with director Kang Shin Hyo many times. As soon as the camera started rolling, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye transformed into their characters.

“It’s very fun to work with the respected writer, director, actors, producers, and staff,” said Lee Min Ho. “Like the title, The One Who Wear the Crown, Bears the Crown, I will work hard with responsibility to create a good project for the viewers.”

“I’ve read the script over and over again and paid close attention to the clothes and props to become Cha Eun Sang,” said Park Shin Hye. “Even talking with the director to receive more detailed directions, I will work hard to get closer to the viewers as Cha Eun Sang. Please look forward to it!”

Production company, Hwa and Dam Pictures talked with enews, saying, “Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye completed their first shoot with great visual and acting. They showcased enthusiasm that made it seems like they knew each other for a very long time, adding another layer of anticipation for The Heirs couple.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs was written by Kim Eun Sook, the writer of Secret Garden and A Gentleman’s Dignity, while directed by Kang Shin Hyo, who created, Tazza and Midas.

The drama is about a high school students living in high society as they get involved with a girl from the lower class.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

Oh My Gosh, the new movie. I don't know how I feel now.

OK, I watched BOF and was head over heels with LMH, and thought I could not  love any other Korean male actor more than him. Then I watched That Winter The Wind Blows just because of SHK. I've never known of Jo In Sung before. But after the series, I fell for JIS, no not more than LMH, but much more than i thought i could. So I went to look for his other movies/drama, and I stumbled on A Frozen Flower and I was shocked. It was too bold, and mind you I've married, but I still couldn't take it. At that time I really thought I wished LMH never got into such kind of bed scenes. Of course, an actor can take risk, and should try different things to prove their talent, but they don't have to go that far. There are many ways to show your art.

I was too scared to try Dirty Carnival cause I heard it was very violent. Maybe I am too conservative for Yoo Ha's product ??? Maybe I should watch Dirty Carnival to get myself prepared for LMH's next movie?