Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Poll : Which K-Drama Star would make the Best Husband

Ever dreamed of walking down the aisle with Lee Min Ho? Or maybe Song Joong Ki is more your type.

It’s obvious that every fangirl’s dream is to meet their favorite actor. However, we want to know: if you could take it a step further and marry any actor from a drama, just who would it be?

After asking some of my female friends for their opinions, I got a few names of people who they thought would make good husband material. I’ll list their (real) responses in the poll. Don’t see your favorite actor in the list? Leave his name — and if you want, tell us why he would be the perfect husband in the comments below!

Which actor would you marry?

• Lee Min Ho, of course!

Song Joong Ki! Is it really a question?

Lee Seung Gi! Who else?!

Kim Hyun Joong. Duh!

Kim Soo Hyun! *swoon*

None of them! I’ll leave the name of the best husband in the comments!

View Results

source : Dramafever

Guest Nouf Bukhari

If you hold 11 flowersand look to the mirroryou will see the mostbeautiful 12 flowers in the wordlove lee min ho