Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest mihaeleni

@shengvang Thank you very much! I hope to be more present here from now on!  ;))
@shantipriya I appreciate your generous offer of help. You may regret making it for I do intend to ask for it. :D ;;) As to the actual thing, it's not related to this thread so I dare not openly state it. It is silly, you'll see. 
@sia3 Thank you for posting the birthday message. He is a sweetheart, as always. 

'Love Motion' music video!

>> Finally~ They release the Official MV :)
Hi Minoz~ How are you? It's been a while..I've been busy posting in other threads and so sad that i had to leave this thread for a while :( But this thread is moving so fast ..Daebak Minoz!! :)

Actor Lee Min Ho releases a special treat for fans with MV for "Love Motion"

June 25, 2013 @ 11:08 pm

Actor Lee Min Ho's first album dropped last month, but that doesn't mean he's done with surprises yet as he's now revealed the full MV for one of the songs off his album!

The actor decided to celebrate his 7th anniversary with a special album titled 'My Everything', and previously teased with a video teaser for the song "Love Motion".

It turns out there was a full MV to go along with the track with various footage compiled from his fan meetings, so take a look above!

allkpop

Ricca said:

Actor Lee Min Ho releases a special treat for fans with MV for "Love Motion"

June 25, 2013 @ 11:08 pm

Actor Lee Min Ho's first album dropped last month, but that doesn't mean he's done with surprises yet as he's now revealed the full MV for one of the songs off his album!

The actor decided to celebrate his 7th anniversary with a special album titled 'My Everything', and previously teased with a video teaser for the song "Love Motion".

It turns out there was a full MV to go along with the track with various footage compiled from his fan meetings, so take a look above!

allkpop

Hey does anyone know the code to Min ho's daum cafe? I cant understand what it is sayingIt seemed to say the name of the character he played in city hunter, but the name i entered in Hangul wont work. Can anyone help me out? This is the question its asking:

드라마 시티헌터에서 이민호 극중 이름은? 3 / 10자

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=1 CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY YOU -MINOZ -DON'T VOTE FOR  LMH  IN THIS POLL ? HE'S IN ON 9TH PLACE ! WHY ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER ! I PERSONALLY,   THINK THAT EVEN THE POLL DON'T WORTH (LIKE THE ONE OF DRAMA FEVER) IT IS NOT FAIR  ,FOR OUR IDOL ,THIS CLASSIFICATION ? IT'S HARMING ! THINK ABOUT IT ! THANK YOU !

myoblu

wrote:

»

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=1

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY YOU -MINOZ -DON'T VOTE FOR  LMH  IN THIS POLL ? HE'S IN ON 9TH PLACE ! WHY ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER ! I PERSONALLY,   THINK THAT EVEN THE POLL DON'T WORTH (LIKE THE ONE OF DRAMA FEVER) IT IS NOT FAIR  ,FOR OUR IDOL ,THIS CLASSIFICATION ? IT'S HARMING ! THINK ABOUT IT ! THANK YOU !

Guest guadi

@Mei - I'm not familiar with Daum fancafe registration, so I can't help you with that. Plus, I don't know Korean either, sorry :( If you have twitter, maybe you can send direct messages to Korean minoz. There are a few of them on twitter; they might be able to help  :-/
@shengvang - lol, for this part, " At fan meetings, there are some fans who cry and their bodies are shaking because they are so happy. " I think he was describing you :))
Hmmm...the music video is a little bit underwhelming. I was expecting an actual music video in some exotic locales; not a compilation of his concert clips. If that not possible, just film that song live, no need to insert random clips here and there. Oh well...[-( Lee Min-ho, you still owe me an actual music video :))
And the million dollar question, what was he in Germany for? Photoshoot or filming Heirs  :-?

@berliansiahaan ,I see your POV ,and I want to enter in a little debate with you :  1. isn't his popularity based on his personality, great works, his talent ,his considerate attitude towards    fans ,etc ? 2. is it enough to keep your appreciation only for you and  not show it public ? how your love arrive to  him?  3. when a challenge is launched by someone (ex.that poll) you don't feel the need to put your "sword" inhis service ?  4. because I do ! I love him for all the  qualities you named, and many other which ,maybe I only see its.And I always feel the need to jump in helping and sustained my HERO !  But that's maybe a deficiency of mine , a wrong way to see the thing !  Thank you for answering me ,very thoughtful of you ! FIGHTING FOR THE HONOR OF OUR HERO !

@guadi

I few underwhelmed with the video too :(

You are right just a live version of the video the just clips wouldve been better I feel cheated

maybe he just went to Germany to skate board and fall on his face =)) who knows we'll find out later maybe .

But who mentioned that LMH was going to Germany to film a M/V and was the source reliable cuz I can't remember no more

@adlyn13 chingu explode for me. I cannot swoon correctly because I am on mobile. Just look at those airport photos of uri lmh that Maja posted, ohhh mmmmeeerrrr gawd! So HOT! So HOT! So HOT!

His hair is so cute! I love it! :x :x :x

Hahahahaha @guadi I'd be lying if I say that description does not fit me 100% lol.

Hmmmm and like you both, I am wondering what happened to "shooting" in Germany. Perhaps he was just taking a nice vacation and nothing more.

Wait, but didn't he mention that he was shooting in Germany when he discovered speedminton and when his poor self fell while skateboarding?

E-mail Message of Lee Min Ho for Philippine Fans by Yahoo OMG! ;))

Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho has grown so fond of Filipino fans, whom he first met in 2012 for an endorsement, he has a song dedicated especially for them.

He chose "You, Me and Us"  because "it has the message that I want to deliver to the fans while touring the world."

In an email interview with Yahoo! Philippines OMG!, the star of "Boys Over Flowers" described how much his Filipino fans mean to him.

Amazing food and faces

"It touched me deep inside my heart seeing all the love you gave me in Manila. I can’t forget all the amazing food and faces of the kind people."

The 26-year-old actor  is excited over his second visit to Manila, where he will bring his  "My Everything Tour" to the Mall of Asia Arena on Saturday, July 6.

"I think it makes the concert itself very special because it grants us 'our time.' I have prepared the concert to show you different sides of me as I perform my songs in the album. I hope you receive all the positive energy as we enjoy the concert together."

Min Ho has just released his debut album, "My Everything," which is doing well in the charts, including Japan's Oricon. He admitted that meeting his fans across countries, especially after his Manila visit, made him realize the value of music in reaching out to them.

"I kept thinking 'so many fans visited to see me, and will there be anything that helps us sharing this emotion with everyone?' This thought became bigger after I visited the Philippines last year. So I started to work on making an album, which I had thought of for a while, because I think communicating through songs was a great way to talk to them and I thought it was a good gift to fans as well as talking to producers about song by song."

From acting to singing

Min Ho considers his singing career  a "special experience."  

"I decided to release an album after putting lots of thoughts because I wanted to communicate with fans through songs. I see this singing project as the continuation as my professional career."

This is the first time  Min Ho is holding a world tour, so he’s pulling out all the stops to make it  successful.

"I also think this is all possible because so many people around me helped me to get here. I had all night practice with the band, recording sessions and dance lessons to get prepared for it. I believe having a great time with the fans and audience is a key to successful shows. I hope you are able to enjoy it all on July 6 in Manila."

With only a few days to go  before his Manila concert, Min Ho tells fans:

"Hello, fans in the Philippines, I am Lee Minho. How have you all been doing? I am visiting Manila again to have an amazing time with you all. I will be able to see you in Manila on July 6 as a part of the global tour. I am so excited to see you all soon. Please take care 'till the day I get to see you."

cr to yahoo OMG!

Some Pics ;))

iblxBpoaD4v1tI.jpg

Spoiler: iPXHUjJLIcqEd.jpg

ing0YpwruxgyU.jpg

cr to Bench and Wilbros Live