Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Jeong Il-woo's best friend Lee Min-ho can't dance

photo313555.jpg

Actor Jeong Il-woo revealed a secret of Lee Min-ho's.

Jeong Il-woo sent Lee Min-ho a video message congratulating him on his concert at the "Lee Min-ho Global Tour In Seoul, My Everything" on the 25th in Kyeong-hee University.

He said, "Congratulations on your concert. Don't make a mistake and sing well".

"You have revealed a lot of things about me in the past and now it's my turn. Lee Min-ho sings well but can't dance".

Lee Min-ho claimed he could but he just didn't.

Lee Min-ho held a concert celebrating the release of his album called, "My Everything". This concert was held like a talk show.

Lee Min-ho will be touring China, Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines until July starting from Korea. He will then star in the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/n... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Lee Min-Ho, the first album after his debut “Service to fans”

6039_1.jpg A talent Lee Min-Ho met fans with the new album ‘My Everything’. On 25th Lee Min-Ho announced at the Peace Palace in Kyunghee University, Hoegi-dong, Seoul, “It is unfamiliar to release album, but I tried my best. I had to meet fans in last year but I couldn’t because of shooting for SBS TV drama ‘Faith’. I am fluttered to meet fans after 2 years of career break.” About the released album, he said “It could be a burden if I appear music broadcast” and “I just released it as an own song for fan meeting four years after ‘Boys Over Flowers’.” His attitude toward the album is “I want to enjoy with fans by this album. Also it is not for debut as a singer, so I don’t worry about harm on my image.” In succession he spoke his heart, saying “I sings mostly ballad when I go to garaoke. However it was hard to sing at quick tempo for the album. Also I concerned lot to find good voice for recording.” “I have Japanese title song for Japan. Also the title song will change for each country’s characteristic. Stage also will change.” Meanwhile, Lee Min-Ho will keep tour in abroad to China, Japan, and Philippines from starting in Korea on 25th with the release of the album.

credit: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=6&ai_id=6039

Lee Min Ho Will Have Different Promotional Singles for Each Country′s Concert

2013-05-27 13:51  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  

Before his concert on May 25, Lee Min Ho appeared before the press to open up about his album and his fans.

The concert held this day kicked off his Asia tour, which is scheduled to go through Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Hong Kong and more. Five or six more countries are also in talks to be added to the list.

64885817.jpg

This day, Lee Min Ho showcased performances for his new album My Everything. The actor had poured all his efforts into the album for his fans.

At the press conference, he said about his show and his album, "For the first time I′ve come to prepare many songs in concert format, and I expect I′ll be able to show new sides of myself because the tracks of the album are so colorful."

In order to satisfy the tastes of his fans across the globe, he revealed he′s chosen a new type of strategy.

"I have a different song in mind for the promotional single of my show in Japan," he said. "Since fans are different in each country, I plan to change the performances accordingly. I′ll approach each country with a different color."

37103004.jpg

For his acting career, Lee Min Ho will soon appear in screenwriter Kim Eun Sook′s The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs. The drama will be about the love and friendship between rich high school students, and Lee Min Ho will co-star with Park Shin Hye.

Lee Min Ho said about the drama, "I believe writer Kim Eun Sook is a writer every male actor would love to work with. I′m honored I′ll be working with her this time. I still believe I have some time until the first episode airs. I′ll work hard for the drama as soon as my tour ends."

How do you feel about your album?

The word ′album′ feels unfamiliar, but I did my best. I should′ve met with my fans last year but I wasn′t able to because of my shoots for Faith. I′m looking forward to seeing them for the first time in two years.

We heard you worked really hard to prepare so many different songs. What was the most difficult?

I mostly sing ballads at noraebang (karaokes) but this time I had to sing songs with a faster tempo so that was hard. I tried to find my good voice while recording.

37103006.jpg

Have you ever worried about your image as an actor before releasing your album?

I would′ve felt pressure if I had been planning to appear on music shows, but I just started [on this project] thinking I want to enjoy it with my fans. I just released the album as a commemoration, so I didn′t care too much for my image as an actor.

What are your resolutions for today?

I didn′t get much sleep last night. I′ll try to enjoy my time onstage as much as possible because it′s my first fanmeeting in a while.

Which song do you like the most out of your album?

I personally like the song titled Pieces of Love. I just like ballads.

What are your plans for the future?

I′ll return with a good piece as soon as I finish my tour. Thank you.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

In my country there is a saying: the persons which have the second toe of the foot longer than the first  have an intelligence over the average ! Which MINHO-ssi has fully demonstrated !  HUREY !

Guest shantipriya

myoblu said: In my country there is a saying: the persons which have the second toe of the foot longer than the first  have an intelligence over the average ! Which MINHO-ssi has fully demonstrated !  HUREY !

May 29, 2013

Actor Lee Min-ho to hold his first concert in Seoul

28181821.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho talks as he holds a microphone during a press conference on Saturday.[NEWSIS]

28181812.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho waves for a camera wearing a black bow tie.[NEWSIS]

28181751.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho smiles during a press conference prior to his first concert for his album Saturday.[NEWSIS]
Actor Lee Min-ho, who recently released his first album “My Everything,” met with the media prior to his first-ever concert “Lee Min-ho Global Tour in Seoul” Saturday to share his intention behind the album release.
Lee, who earned global popularity from his appearance in television drama “Boys over Flowers” in 2009, has been received much request from his fans that he should make an album after he sang songs during fan-meet events.
The new album has seven songs including the title track “Love Motion.”

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

***Hahaha - that's the power of LMH! But, I prefer him to just stick to acting. :))

Lee Min Ho defies odds as an actor by rising to #1 on Japan's Oricon Daily Chart with 'My Everything'

lee-min-ho_1369788122_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho showcased his Hallyu-star popularity by rising to the top of Japan's Oricon Daily Chart with his special album 'My Everything'!

Lee Min Ho's agency stated, "Immediately following the release of Lee Min Ho's album on the 27th [in Japan], it grabbed the #1 spot on the [Oricon] Daily Chart."

Another representative commented on the actor's popularity sharing, "Actor Lee Min Ho's popularity is prevalent in  dramas, broadcast, and DVD sales in Japan. Upon hearing the news of the album release, the demand reached rose exponentially. This is an impressive result as he achieved this with a special album without any promotions that singers would normally have."

Although Lee Min Ho previously revealed that he has no plans of pursuing a singing career, it seems he might want to reconsider following this achievement! Congrats, Lee Min Ho!

source : allkpop

@wenroad

I am so envious of you having the chance to make your way to watch his concert! He truly enjoyed himself during the concert and he was certainly very conscious about his hips movement. It was only when he laughed midway in his singing and hearing his fans cheering him on that he plucked up his courage and just did his groovy moves! Did you purchase any of his concert merchandise??

May 30, 2013

Actor Lee Min-ho tops Japan chart

29212805.jpg

Lee Min-ho
Actor Lee Min-ho topped the Oricon daily chart in Japan on the day of his first album release there Monday, an official at Lee’s agency said, according to local media reports.

It is exceptional to have a Korean actor top one of the most prestigious charts in Japan, though Korean singers have taken the honor before.

“It is very surprising that such a result came out when the album did not accompany big promotions or TV appearances,” local entertainment industry experts were quoted as saying.

“It appears that there have been people waiting until the album release as his popularity in Japan has been proven through DVD sales for his drama.”

Lee earned international stardom after starring in TV drama “Boys Over Flower” in 2009.

The album “My Everything,” which he released to show his gratitude to his fans, includes six songs such as “Always You,” “Love Motion,” and “You, Me and Us.”

Lee, who had a concert in Seoul over the weekend, will now head to Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

20130525 Lee Min Ho Global Tour In Seoul My Everything - Pieces Of Love

@jaslynkpl Yes~I did purchase all his official merchandise there.

@berliansiahaan Nice to meet you too & Thank you & your team for loving my works! ^^

Guest Jang27

Hi guys... Have you watch this??

SBS - Night of Entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze29nxrMJj4&sns=tw