Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

janecokie9 said: willenette said:

***LMH’s female lead partner? I think it's just a supporting role. I’m not against it but just having such a mixed feeling. I wonder if she is any good at acting. I’m not familiar with her acting so IDK...In case she’s good, I just think she’s not enough to lead a drama. I read that Krystal once said that Lee Min Ho is her ideal type. :))

@gracelee , excellent videos ! Or "excelentissimo" (at superlative) how  will say in Italiano ! very well done .great image ,   very well-inspired choices , beautiful ,beautiful ! Congratulations to @Lee622ful and to Lee Minho MinozChannel ! THANK YOU ! That's going directly to heart !

Guest janecokie

Minoz Japan - May I borrow this COOL bus...just for 2 hrs to explore Tokyo? :) #Thanksforputtingasmileonmyface! :P <3

2ahzn7l.jpg

sq4gpj.jpg

34hx54h.jpg

akirgi.jpg

n55u94.jpg

2yuy97o.jpg
Credits: as tagged/lmhhunter & Minoz Global

Guest janecokie

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis  ;-)

30c9ldf.jpg
Credit: as tagged

Guest sunnyleone

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/cbjU0/embed"></iframe>

Guest janecokie

Calling all Minoz and "Faith" lovers.... :-h :-)
FAITH is nominated @ Seoul International Drama Awards.  Please show your love & support for this drama by clicking on the link below and VOTE for Faith now.  GO Faith!  :X

30w0802.jpg
Vote for FAITH here:
http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

4hqg46.jpg
Image credit: Minoz Global

Guest janecokie

"All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." - Abraham Lincoln  :x

9ppf01.jpg

30rsoe8.jpg
Source: Minoz Japan

Guest janecokie

[News] Fans to celebrate actor Lee Min Ho's 7th anniversary of debut year

5u1snm.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun]  Fans around the world sent messages to celebrate actor Lee Min Ho's 7th anniversary of debut.

The world has united by actor Lee Min Ho.  Lee Min Ho made his debut in May 2006 through EBS teen series 'Secret Garden.'  This year, he just entered 7th year since the debut and fans around the world sent congratulating messages to celebrate the anniversary.

Minoz, Lee Min Ho's world fan club, all speak in different languages but united as one to cheer their favorite actor and sent wishes for him.  According to Lee's management, the fans in southern and east Asia, Europe, and America are uniting as one and processing the celebration event.

Korean fans did electronic display event in this year again.  This event was held since four years ago and the fans paid for major LED in Seoul to display Lee's works and photos.  The Japanese fans borrowed a big bus to promote Lee's world tour.  On the bus, it says, 'We are coming to meet fans around the world.'

In addition, there were many hoping messages for Lee to wish his new series' success.  Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will release anniversary album 'My Everything' at the end of May and will have global tour soon.  He thanked to all the fans by replying on SNS "Lucky 7!  Thank you for all the supports."

(photo by Starhaus Entertainment)

Source: www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=3105