Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Latifah_ LMAO how could he run from the boar when he was penned in like that? :D

But you know where he was able to apply his run-in-zigzag-to-save-yourself method? 

With the birds!  :lol:

DE3t5wZVYAAPhEd?format=jpg&name=large

DE3tdgJV0AARpOK?format=jpg&name=large

Although he wasn't quite successful since one even managed to perch on his head LMAO :lol:

DE3vSGbUMAE_lea?format=jpg&name=large

cr noransoguk 

• Like 6

On 16.07.2017 at 2:33 AM, Latifah_ said:

thank you so much chingu

• Like 1

@CarolynH @minekas @1ouise Thanks for the recaps and comments for BOF epi 9. I thought this episode reached a milestone with Jandi's softening up to GJP leading up to The 1st kiss. i read that a lot of ardent viewers were bummed that The Kiss was pre-empted by leaks. It was also supposed to be filmed outside her workplace but too many fans showed up that they had to cancel the shoot there and re-stage somewhere else. I also thought that it was too random that he would call Jandi out of her home when he was already considered a part of the family. 

Yes that phone call was hilarious 

tumblr_nagg2bFS3u1smihy0o9_250.gif

Amazing that these other phone scenes seem to be another actor :)

9770658cgy1fhnerwdvlcg20c80eo7wm.gif

• Like 6

I like this episode too, I love the boys' day out going to public pool and eating the fish cakes. LMH has a wealth of expressions that makes him so endearing. When his back was scrubbed, he was writhing and screaming in pain, it was a real body scrub. When he thought that he did not hold his breath long enough, he was mad and then when he could take the heat in the sauna, that made him happy. I have not seen LMH in so many topless scenes in one drama. I think BOF takes the award. 5 or 6 topless scenes, others had only one or two and Faith, he did not show his body at all. He was happy thinking back on his time with the family, making kim chi, etc. So much fun for him. I agree that this is one of the best episodes. I think Minekas said that.

I found the  best word to describe GJP, he is hot headed. He hit Ga Eul's boyfriend when he insulted JD. He would take no insults towards JD. He is very protective of the gifts Jan Di gives him and not wanting to share with anyone like the apple :tongue: The double date scene was great too, LMH has so many expressions, that is why he excelled in BOF. I am beginning to appreciate it more and more. I do not like his flowery clothes and hair. Still not used to them though. Many of his clothes are strange but he transcends all of it to shine as GJP.

Will talk about the BTS later, can't wait to see it on ONdemandKorea with subs. Fighting!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170718 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

20046809_1780195908674575_74948320424146

20108213_1780195935341239_88221864235401

20108384_1780195938674572_81637563059442

20139627_1780196035341229_61880911416413

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH seems to be sleepy, I can see this through his eyes. well, he has full of stuff again from the fans - ahhh..........what's new, huh? :tongue:I love looking at his pictures almost every day here because it strips away the glamour that I've been seeing in him.  :D

The additional Pre-Order date for Legend of the Blue Sea’s director edited Bluray & DVD is fixed.

It is from Korean time July 18th (Tue)10am~~Korean time July 31st(Mon) midnight 12 o’clock

*Additional pre-order: including the special kit, same price with the previous pre-order.

*Normal order: excluding the special kit, with changed price (there is a possibility the price goes up-not fixed: there will be notice later)

So, we recommend you to buy in the additional pre-order dates.

More detail please see:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/blueseadvd/fZKK/3?svc=cafeapp&sns=cafeapp

• Like 3

006eA78Fly1fhnx2zza8sj30k00qoae2.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(9) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Presenter / Lee Min Ho

In DMZ, everywhere we could see the dead bodies of water deer (Moschus moschiferus), missing some part of the body, or too putrid to identify its shape. As finding those bodies, also was curious how was it ? What happened ?

Not long after that, one day we met the little deer that lost its mother. perhaps because have seen the mothers' bodies, felt more sad to the cubs being left alone.

“ The forests that humans do not encroach are always quiet, but not so much peace, it is more like what is going to happen before the calm. ”

• Like 6

On 7/18/2017 at 2:54 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

The additional Pre-Order date for Legend of the Blue Sea’s director edited Bluray & DVD is fixed.

It is from Korean time July 18th (Tue)10am~~Korean time July 31st(Mon) midnight 12 o’clock

*Additional pre-order: including the special kit, same price with the previous pre-order.

*Normal order: excluding the special kit, with changed price (there is a possibility the price goes up-not fixed: there will be notice later)

So, we recommend you to buy in the additional pre-order dates.

More detail please see:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/blueseadvd/fZKK/3?svc=cafeapp&sns=cafeapp

Hi gtLmh, wahhhh..........I want this! Thanks for sharing this with us + the link. I love this drama. LMH wonderfully portrayed his character here.  He and JJH were truly truly wonderful to watch. I was way too invested on this one. This drama was worth every single minute of my time -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170720 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH has always been surrounded by people, by fans................. Everyone thinks that being famous is awesome, but when I think about it, being famous isn't all that great. Sure, you might get rich and might not have to worry about paying your bills anymore, in return you give up your privacy, your freedom.  Fame is fickle. So true, fame comes with a price. :tongue:

• Like 1

006eA78Fly1fhp6degr1sj30k00qogo9.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(10) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

The most lovely animal we encountered in DMZ is "grateful" horse dung crab ( Sesarma dehaani, smelling like horse dung, so also name as horse dung crab) seeing in the estuary wetlands. The crabs lives by eating leaves of willows in wetland mainly and they must excrete under the willows, like they provide fertilizer to the willows just for gratitude.

Ecologist seonsaengnim caught a horse dung crab and put on my hands, didn't know if the crab was angry, it puffed bubbles of spits. I have heard that crabs would puffed bubbles but this was the first time I saw it.

“ It was only two hours away from Seoul by helicopter, I was surprised there was such a nature. Just standing there, I could felt the natural atmosphere, as if something like wonderful energy penetrate into every corner of my body. ”     

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(10) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

The most lovely animal we encountered in DMZ is "grateful" horse dung crab ( Sesarma dehaani, smelling like horse dung, so also name as horse dung crab) seeing in the estuary wetlands. The crabs lives by eating leaves of willows in wetland mainly and they must excrete under the willows, like they provide fertilizer to the willows just for gratitude.

Ecology seonsaengnim caught a hose dung crab and put on my hands, didn't know if the crab was angry, it puffed bubbles of spits. I have heard that crabs would puffed bubbles but this was the first time I saw it.

It was only two hours away from Seoul by helicopter, I was surprised there was such a natures. Just standing there, I could felt the natural atmosphere, as if something like wonderful energy penetrate into every corner of my body. ”     

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  So, DMZ is quite far from Seoul..................Seems this place is untouched by time. I have a friend who had a vacation in Seoul & she's been here in DMZ. She said that when you're there it gives you a tiny glimpse into the ongoing friction between North and South Korea, and the history of the conflict. She said that it's 4km away from another world in North Korea and you can feel the tension when you are there.  Highlight is the NK Tunnel tour. She said that the tunnels are low.  They have a window where you can see the North Korea side. She said that jackets and outerwear must be worn not carried. :tongue:

• Like 4

006eA78Fly1fhq6mjo256j30e50h2t9j.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(11) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

"Minho ssi, don't you regret to participate in this program ?"

Working together for one year and six months, the crew asked me this question only twice.

Once was at the beginning of shooting, and another was the day with a cold alarm of -20 ℃  as we had to lurk at the mountain all night.

To be honest, there were several times that I slightly thought to abandon them ? But when I went home, I forgot it. "It was still quite satisfied and we had shot a lot this time."

Then to the next departure day, I thought again : Why did I want to participate in this...."

“ in the weather of -20 , the days we took shooting all night in the mountain, I still remember now.
  The dizzy moment,
  If I fell asleep but no one looked after, I am afraid I.........”

• Like 10