Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Jun Ji Hyun And Lee Min Ho Start Filming On Upcoming Drama

1471599505572_99_20160819183904.jpg?type

Filming has officially begun on Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho’s comeback drama!

The two Hallyu stars are playing the leads in SBS’s “Legend of the Blue Sea,” written by Park Ji Eun and directed by Jin Hyuk. Filming began on August 19 in Goesan, Chungbuk.

Read more here:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/19/jun-ji-hyun-lee-min-ho-start-filming-upcoming-drama/

• Like 10

The following is translated by Google :

Let's give him many trees to Lee Min Ho to wish success at the premiere of his new drama !!!

It should do?
You should plant a tree, the one you like or make you easier to get

Where?
You can do it in a public place in your home, at a friend's house, in the village, even in a pot.

And then ....
You will get you out showing the tree planted by adding your name, country and a cute message of support for Lee Min Ho un picture.

Then you can post directly on this event or send it to minozsablatino@gmail.com

And in the future .....
Have the commitment to take care to grow healthy and beautiful

With the images to send us a professional video will be made and will be published both in Facebook and Twitter as separate images in order to achieve that reaches Lee Min Ho and his agency MyM to show that he inspires us to improve our environment and therefore the world

The campaign starts from today and until 15 octubre..Fighting Minoz !!!! Let's do it for Lee Min Ho !!

13782220_1593864064241824_20163024484342

13934591_1593595514268679_45477165921941

cr Lee Minho - 이민호 - MINOZ sabor Latino

• Like 13

Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon's 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' has begun filming on Aug. 19

photo757612.jpg

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon finally have begun filming to make a start on the fateful story.

While the fantasy romance drama has been drawing huge attention as Jeon Ji-hyeon, Lee Min-ho, writer Park Ji-eun, PD Jin Hyeok met, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' started filming in Goesan County, North Chungcheong Province on August 19th.

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a fantasy romance drama that borrowed motifs from a mermaid story found in a book called 'Eaou Yadam', a collection of folk tales. According to the folk tale, Kim Dam-ryung, a magistrate in Hyupgok, released a mermaid caught by a fisherman back to the sea.

Jeon Ji-hyeon will play Sim Cheong, a mermaid who ended up in Seoul, and goes troubles to make a living. Lee Min-ho will play a cold-blooded fraudster Heo Joon-jae, who falls in love with the mermaid.

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho will continue filming in Palau at the end of this month and in Spain this September. 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' will premiere this November taking over the airtime from "Incarnation of Jealousy".

Cr http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-and-jeon-ji-hyeon-s-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-has-begun-filming-on-aug-19

• Like 10

The drama has begun filming the Josen era scenes in Goesan County, North Chungcheong Province on August 19th.
It's a very beautiful place :

005Uf2zYjw1f71422o9ysj30dx0dy41e.jpg

cr tina_minoz

And according to MinozWinsome from HK, she visited the filming site on Aug. 19. She said Lee Min Ho's shooting was from 7:00pm to 4:00am.
She saw his Josen style and the shootings and waited for Minho's getting off work. After Minho completed his work, he heard and saw his minoz, then he changed his way and passed his body guards to shook hands with them and said "thank you !". He also received her flowers and message card. 

Spoiler

005Uf2zYjw1f71420z5ewj30gk06u0u5.jpg

In order to protect the production team and this drama, basically minoz will not post any pictures about the styles or shooting contents until the official pictures released. 

HK news on.cc issued an article right away, the contents of this article were according to above Weibo account and said that Lee Min Ho was very friendly to his fans as usual.

Spoiler

005DCUQYjw1f70fq9wh6wj30qo13wafs.jpg

005DCUQYjw1f70fqi8jxjj30vo0qo0y6.jpg

005DCUQYjw1f70fqsvvv1j30qo0yldmf.jpg

cr 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 15

Lee Min Ho for PROMIZ 2016 Transparent Two Person Umbrella Campaign x Kakao Story Funding ESSAY - 22.08.2016 (Episode 2)

20160819131424948pzyt.jpg

The reason why Lee Min Ho created the "Transparent Two-Person Umbrella"

"Hello, i am Lee Min Ho"

It's been a week since i started the "Transparent Two-Person Umbrella" with all of you. The hearts that was received was over 2 Millions when the first target was 1 Million and behind that, actually there are two missions that i wanted to achieved.

Right now 2,500 "Transparent Two-Person Umbrella" has been distributed to elementary schools in the country side and because of that, i am very thankful to all of you. Thank you to all of you who had 'click the hearts' and in return, giving them special gifts. Thank you for all of you who seriously take part in this.

Today, following the first episode that mainly introducing and explaining the "Transparent Two-Person Umbrella" project, i would like to take time to talk more to all of you for a while. I personally have an experience in a big accident and therefore, i am interested in projects encouraging traffic safety and prevent traffic accidents, especially to those youngsters and children after i saw the statistic.

"No.1 Reason of Children-Death is accident"

According to OECD's (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ) Statistic for the past 10 years, the strongly stated that the number 1 reason behind children's death are traffic accidents especially with cars.
Our country South Korea has been doing a lot of things to reduce the fatalities and effect of traffic accidents, but i personally think that there are still too many children had died in traffic accident especially when they're walking. Children who are vulnerable are particularly kindergarten and elementary school students who walked a lot in their young age.

I was looking at the statistic and saw that 84,6% of children who experienced traffic accidents are kindergarten and elementary school students, and particularly during the school time or while they're on the way to school or going back.I was personally troubled by the statistic and thinking on the traffic safety of these children.

'I wonder if there's really a way to prevent the children on the traffic accident even by a little' is what i was thinking, i was worried on finding out the way for these children to be safer.

I was looking for the reason on why the children had to suffer the traffic accident while walking, and there are many reason behind it. However, rather than the children, i wanted to put it on the concentration on the adults too. Especially adults should also be more conscious of their surrounding while driving their car, to always focus when they're sometimes talking with the passengers or even on their cell phone. In addition, children had relatively small physic which make the adults (the driver) unable to see them and unable to stop the car in time when the children walk to their direction. That is also the reason behind the traffic accident happening to children while walking.

"And how about during those rainy days?"

Most children think that rainy days are interesting for them, and adults who are driving mainly can't hear anything except the rain sounds. And more importantly, the view of adults are getting narrower up to only 2/3 or more. This is very important, Rain also narrowing the driver's vision and they're unable to see the children walking or even crossing the road. It is also important to remind the small children that during rainy days it's very dangerous when they walk, and make training programs to make sure of their safety, making them realizing the importance of their safety. In my opinion with PROMIZ charity platform, this could be the most effective yet easy and simple way.

"And what do you think on the effect of this Transparent Two-Person Umbrella"

Parents and adults tend to give the children or their kids, their big and heavy umbrella that are available at home which the children sometimes had difficulties holding, and it'll become dark in front of them, making them unable to see their surrounding in which it become dangerous for them. While it's made of lighter material and smaller, children who hold the umbrella would be able to see their surrounding with the Transparent Two-Person Umbrella.

"The Transparent Two-Person Umbrella Project for the children"

Me in PROMIZ Charity Platform has been coming up with this Transparent Two-Person Umbrella since 2015. and now i'm focusing more on the children to join the project especially giving this to the school who didn't have umbrella prepared for the children.

For the adults joining this project, the process is really simple. To provide the Transparent Two-Person Umbrella in each classroom at school and staff office and school, and when adults only had the heavy umbrella, make sure the children use the PROMIZ Transparent Two-Person Umbrella. With this project, children can return home safer and they can return the umbrella on the next day. The process of borrowing and returning might be simple, but in a way i am sure that this could also make the children learn the sense of responsibility.

After this project on 'Clicking the Hearts to share happiness' for the Transparent Two-Person Umbrella , i am watching the whole process and i am really happy. Thank you once again for all of you who join this project. Next, from now on with PROMIZ should be more project to be introduced. The mission has been accomplished but from now on is the real mission. Whether you had more stories please share?

cr : Monika Setiono     http://monika-leeminho.blogspot.tw/2016/08/lee-min-ho-for-promiz-2016-transparent_22.html

• Like 9

Boys Over flowers has always beeb ONE of a kind! :)) It is my all time favorite Kdrama and I have watched it manyyyyy times. Watching it always makes me feel good. :D:):heart: after all these years, it is still heavily watched, beats other dramas and is loved by fans. :))DOo0XLeZxfM.jpg

According to the analysis conducted by the Korean edition of the Korea News Dong A and "doramnomu" VIKI portal, popular drama "Boys Over Flowers" remain high for many years from 2009 to 2016.

Credit

:http://m.vk.com/minoz_russia_official

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun officially begin filming The Legend of the Blue Sea

ae293622-a31a-4d32-980e-81cc16c59ca4.jpg

The Legend of the Blue Sea, the highly anticipated new drama starring Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun, has begun filming. Find out where filming took place and what happened on August 19, the first day of shooting.

The production team announced on August 19, “Today marks the beginning of the partnership between two talented and amazing actors like Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho. Please look forward to their chemistry.”

Filming began in Goesan, Chungbuk, a scenic and mountainous area in the middle of South Korea.

(Fun map as tweeted by a fan:)

4f23cac9-d6be-4405-922c-a1d86a3ef394.jpg

According to some loyal fans who went to the filming site, Lee Min Ho arrived in traditional costume and wearing a tall hat. He arrived at 7 p.m. and filming didn't stop until about 4:30 am the next morning. 

When Lee Min Ho was about to leave, he heard the fans' calling him and went around the security line to shake hands with the fans. He said "Thank you." in English and accepted gifts and flowers from excited fans. 

The fans were very cooperative in not taking photos at the filming site, and they also promised to keep secret of what was filmed there.

964f9ade-3e6d-41ed-8fb0-c3677117d9a3.jpg

We previously reported about Lee Min Ho's exciting dual role in the new drama, which is inspired by a a classic Joseon legend about a fisherman who captures and releases a mermaid. He will first play a nobleman's son during Joseon Korea, and then a con artist in modern days. Jeon Ji Hyun plays the mermaid who will encounter Lee Min Ho in Seoul. The two stars are traveling to Palau and Spain, starting in late August, to hopefully give us beautiful shots against the clear blue waters in those exotic locations.

The new drama is Jeon Ji Hyun's first role after giving birth to her first child in February, and likely Lee Min Ho's last appearance in a TV drama before he enters military service in 2017.  

The story is penned by writer Park Ji Eun (My Love From Another Star), who wrote the new drama with the two leading stars in mind, and the drama is helmed by Jin Hyuk who directed City Hunter and The Master's Sun.

The new fantasy drama will go on air in November, following Jealousy Incarnate.

I can't wait. How about you?

~ NancyZdramaland

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-jeon-ji-hyun-officially-begin-filming-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 11

Here is English article from Star1 interview

Lee Min Ho Discusses Acting With Jun Ji Hyun And 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics

lee-min-ho-pheondghang.jpg

Lee Min Ho, who was appointed as the honorary ambassador of the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics last year, recently sat down with @star1 to talk about the position as well as his upcoming drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (tentative title), in which he stars with Jun Ji Hyun.

lee-min-ho-@star1.jpg

“It will have been 30 years since the Seoul Olympics in 1988. I have a lot of pride, holding a global event like the Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Pyeongchang, known for its scenery. Regardless of the ambassador position, as a Korean, I’m proud,” said Lee Min Ho.

The actor said he wants to introduce Korea and Pyeongchang to the world through the Olympics, and hopes the athletes will be able to perform well without any injuries.

When asked about his upcoming drama “Legend of the Blue Sea,” Lee Min Ho says he’s really excited for it. “I’m looking forward to it too. The fact that I’m even appearing in the same project as Jun Ji Hyun is a huge honor. I’m looking forward to it a lot, and I can’t hide my excitement.”

Leaving a short message for fans, Lee Min Ho said, “I sincerely thank everyone for their unwavering support. The words ‘thank you’ can’t begin to express how I feel. My fans are like old friends of mine. Friends that, by their existence alone, are a comfort. I hope we can be together for a long time.

lee-min-ho-@star1-2.jpg

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/22/lee-min-ho-discusses-acting-jun-ji-hyun-2018-pyeongchang-winter-olympics/

• Like 10

Annyeong, SooMZies! Thanks for all the updates. 

Like you, November can't come too early for me. I'm super excited to see him in a weekly drama and, guess what, it'll be his first drama that I'll be watching with you at the same time! I joined Soompi in early 2014 so I just missed out on all the fun of Heirs. 

And how cool is it that this new drama has all my favorite elements in it--adventure/ fantasy, romance, bromance, sageuk, modern tale, and most of all, TWO LMH's!!! bravo.gif

Can't wait to be enchanted, wooed and wow'd by our super freaking handsome and charismatic bb :wub:

Fans who saw him on the set said that he was wearing a goryeo costume and a tall hat? Like this? I'm so gonna die!!! 

e3970d78jw1f73sfpbcbdj20kn0dqgmv.jpg

art cr 전설의사기꾼

• Like 10

This vid official from PyeongChang

2018 평창 홍보대사 이민호 프로필 촬영/ Lee Min-ho, PyeongChang 2018 Honorary Ambassador

Cr PyeongChang 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Min Ho reveals why he chose to be the honorary 2018 Olympics ambassador

by Sholeen Damarwala on Wed, Aug 24, 2016

240b3f69-3b18-4325-bec4-e65d49171ebf.jpg

Lee Min Ho wears many hats! Actor, oppa for life and now honorary ambassador for the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. Look at how cute he looks in the official picture! When asked about why he decided to taken on the role of honorary ambassador, here is what he said:

“It will have been 30 years since the Seoul Olympics in 1988. I have a lot of pride, holding a global event like the Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Pyeongchang, known for its scenery. Regardless of the ambassador position, as a Korean, I’m proud." He also added that he was proud to introduce Korea and Pyeongchang to the world and hopes the athletes can perform well without any injuries. 

Lee Min Ho is kind of the best! Are you excited for his latest drama, Legend of the Blue Sea? Are you making plans to attend the Olympics in South Korea? 

Source https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-appointed-the-honorary-2018-olympics-ambassador-/

• Like 9