Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20160706, besides K-minoz, Minho also invited some people in entertainment like Director Jin Hyuk to watch BH. 

8f2016ddgw1f5m7wdy7mbj20ku0vmtcr.jpg

cr owner via mino_anegirl

C-minoz are still working hard for the target RMB 200 million. And they are doing this job very efficiently, those can afford the tickets making the reservations (at least 2 reservations for any screen then the screen can not be canceled. And the screens without audience may be changed to other movies.) and others are responsible for accepting the reservation numbers and run everywhere to take the tickets (the reservations will be calculated to box office only after tickets taken.)  They said BH was the gift Minho sent to them, they must send back a great result to him.      hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

• Like 12

WOW. THEY. DID. IT.  200 Million RMB. Congrats, BH and LMH and Minoz!! @gtLmh0622 Would you know if WC's or TY's movies have ever crossed 200-million yuan? 

With the critical and record-breaking success of BH in China (and Asia), LMH has added another dimension to his Hallyu Kingship--Film Superstar. Not many actors can command both the small and big screens with the same fervor and following. I am a very, very proud fan. 

Some of the passionate support by C-Minoz as shared by LeFans:

a2ae8581jw1f5nzsmofw1j21hc1z47te.jpg

a2ae8581jw1f5nzso1vwsj21hc1z44mu.jpg

a2ae8581jw1f5nzsqkqqrj20ra13j7n4.jpg

K-Minoz have celebrated much earlier since their magic target was 30billion won :wub:

005RMHLkgw1f5mrer2turj30ku0bptbv.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

WOW. THEY. DID. IT.  200 Million RMB. Congrats, BH and LMH and Minoz!! @gtLmh0622 Would you know if WC's or TY's movies have ever crossed 200-million yuan? 

It seems that WC and TY were both popular with their dramas, but WC has never been the leading actor in any movie, TY has never been the only one leading actress like in BH. So if their movies got well box office, you may not say that's because of them.

I read a list of box office of all C/K co-movies, I was surprised that I saw lots of big stars like Zhang Ziyi, Li Bingbing, Rain, Jun Ji Hyun, Song Seung Heon, Son Ye Jin, and etc. Our boy already did a great job to beat all of them and I realized why so many C-minoz were worrying about the box office would not reach 100 million before BH released, C/K co-movies seemed hardly to get well box office.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It seems that WC and TY were both popular with their dramas, but WC has never been the leading actor in any movie, TY has never been the only one leading actress like in BH. So if their movies got well box office, you may not say that's because of them.

I read a list of box office of all C/K co-movies, I was surprised that I saw lots of big stars like Zhang Ziyi, Li Bingbing, Rain, Jun Ji Hyun, Song Seung Heon, Son Ye Jin, and etc. Our boy already did a great job to beat all of them and I realized why so many C-minoz were worrying about the box office would not reach 100 million before BH released, C/K co-movies seemed hardly to get well box office.

Is Bounty Hunters the most watched Korea- China movie now ?I searched list of box office of all C/K movies but I didn't find

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Is Bounty Hunters the most watched Korea- China movie now ?I searched list of box office of all C/K movies but I didn't find

Yes, BH broke the most watched Korea-China movie several days ago around box office RMB 170 million. Now I can't find that post on Weibo either.

• Like 6

Congratulations !!! 20160710 12:02, the box office of BH crossed RMB 200 million :

005Uf2zYjw1f5p0tld2lij30j60y3gpj.jpg

cr as tagged

And the vice president of Le Motion pictures updated his Weibo account :

@Chu Zen
Breaking the magic incantation of C/K co-movies. @Lee Min Ho @ Lee Min Ho Bar
005Uf2zYjw1f5p0tmxo8fj30ej0cq0tx.jpg

the magic incantation is "any movie related to Korean, it will definitely not do well in box office" .

Yes, our boy did a great job and made a new record again even under such
disadvantageous conditions . If the normal screens ware not lasting only 1 week, if the promotions were better, the box office may be RMB 300 or 400 million. Thank you bb !! One again, you prove that you have excellent ability to chose a good script and give us another unique and unforgettable role - Lee San.

• Like 8

Both Ninja Turtles and Bounty Hunters were huge success in the box office despite the disadvantages they faced due to being cut down to 1% screens after only a week.. Imagine if these 2 movies got the chance to run on same number of screens. they could have reached crazily unheard numbers. China was really into these 2 movies.. Congrats to Bounty hunters production team

• Like 2