Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

48 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope, we can see new drama news, before we die, enough is enough, when will minho shi come back with drama , we still wait, it is 2016, the heirs was in 2013

you are right but a good script is a key factor to succeed too , so oppa must choose the right script and character and i think that rom-com's are what's trending these days especially in public stations such as : sbs & kbs2 & mbc so maybe he'll find a good and powerful drama in a cable network cuz i liked a lot of shows which aired in tvn and jtbc so everything is possible.

the most important thing is that the drama must be new and unseen before just like american hit shows like : breaking bad, ...etc

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Geolyvseven said:

I hope he comes back with something huge. perferably hectic action drama opposed Jun Ji Hyun. She is giving birth in january do you think she can film in april? if not her then Kang Sora can step in. I think there is pairing issues aside from the right script

I don't think so, Jun ji hyun mostly isn't star in drama,she usually is in movie

Did bounty hunter finish, I don't understand, why have minho been for 20 days in Korea, will not shooting be in china and other countries?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think so, Jun ji hyun mostly isn't star in drama,she usually is in movie

Did bounty hunter finish, I don't understand, why have minho been for 20 days in Korea, will not shooting be in china and other countries?

firstly, i think jun ji hyun will look older for minho shi; secondly, for bh, maybe they are shooting other scenes which do not include minho or working on special effects or looking for other locations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saidcool93 said:

firstly, i think jun ji hyun will look older for minho shi; secondly, for bh, maybe they are shooting other scenes which do not include minho or working on special effects or looking for other locations.

yes, I also don't want nuna actress

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Seems like she can fight and do action and also Son Ye Jin aswell both girls can be full tomboyish without losing there looks. @saidcool93 All his co-star actresses were older then him except PSH. I think if he gets paired with Jun Ji Hyun it will be a pairing that had soo much potential but never came. I would also like Son Ye Jin. but I don't have any rom-com in mind but rather hectic action drama with perhaps little sexy flavor added. :D

921204_1121400581212998_5355551520043001

1412440_1121400651212991_569412890021027

cr tagged

• Like 3

Malaysia Minoz throw a party yesterday for Actor Lee Min Ho

The event was hosted by Korean and Malaysian provided with 32 booths

Exhibition booths of various fan clubs, Korea, food, games, contests and so was a colorful event full of sights

Yesterday the December 27 Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens one people called been opened in Taman Tasik Perdana.

kYEH1Mk.jpg

bFzwe33.jpg

LbampH6.jpgjae66L5.jpgNeEYcs7.jpg

XyxTJvs.jpg

Main while Minoz Mexico, C-Minoz and Japan Minoz also did gatherings and charity work all of that posted few pages ago around Christmas and New Year events.

Minoz Mexico Photos..

1915199_438994936295622_200672855267030012391232_438994462962336_75344599207467310426680_438994316295684_6175560096406061459664_438994292962353_31068203434712081544422_438994169629032_3336939371580824

• Like 5

005Uf2zYgw1ezfmi3fkfmj30uy15cds3.jpg

Google translation :

Kopi Luwak coffee is one of Indonesia that has been recognized in the pleasures of the world. The process is a long coffee has become one of the most expensive coffee in the world.

But with the various technologies developed, now people can enjoy civet coffee at home quickly and easily. One civet coffee products that can be enjoyed anywhere is Luwak White Koffie. In fact, not only in Indonesia, Luwak White Koffie already smelled and can be enjoyed up to South Korea.

As the first white coffee products in Indonesia, Luwak White Koffie took top Korean actor Lee Min Ho, to promote its products. Party management expects not only promote products Luwak White Koffie in the country, but more broadly. This is one way to introduce real coffee Indonesia to the international world of high quality and competitive.

"We want to promote Indonesia to the world of coffee with a lot of foreign tourists coming to Indonesia. Now we want to show that in Indonesia has coffee brands that are well known and international quality. By Lee Min Ho as brand ambassador, we believe sales will rise Luwak and young children may prefer Luwak coffee White Koffie, "said Ronny Chandra as Director Marketing Luwak White Koffie.

As brand ambassador, Lee Min Ho has been filming the latest ads Luwak White Koffie in South Korea. Several iconic locations chosen to treat longing lovers Korean dramas, such as Namsan Park, Bukchon Chiwoon Jung, Hangang Bridge, and Gyeongbokgung Palace.

How the Minoz, are already witnessing the Gu Jun Pyo in action in the latest ads Luwak White Koffie? Have a good time watching! "Civet White Koffie, Coffee Deliciously Convenient Drunk" (Adv)

• Like 8