Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, roshinip said:

Starhaus FB update

2015 Stars of Korean Tourism Award was presented to actor Lee Min Ho with an Achievement Award for all his great works representing Korea. Apparently, he is the only individual to have been selected for this award~ Congratulations again!

Congrats To minho ssi once again. I never felt like an achievement award was more deserving then him receiving it

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

Merry Christmas, Minoz! 

cr ohchloe

fr LDF video >>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngVJshY-IxY&feature=youtu.be

The translation of LDF video (according to Chinese sub) :

Hi, everybody, Merry Christmas !
Dear friends of Lotte Duty Free SNS, I'm Lee Min Ho. I'm very happy that I often met you through LDF SNS this year.
Wish you have a warm and wonderful Christmas with your families.
The weather is very cold, be careful of your health.
And I will always pray that all of you may be happy and healthy forever.
Merry Christmas !!

• Like 9

5 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Gangnam 1970 is on the list of Top 10 Korean Films of 2015! 

source: http://www.modernkoreancinema.com/2015/12/top-10-korean-films-of-2015.html?m=1

Thanks for sending this. I would have missed it. Wonder what the next year's anticipated movies are. He is going to talk about it next month. Wonder if BH might be one of them. I do like GB a lot so very glad it made the list.

• Like 6

@CallieP You're welcome. I was also pleased to read that GB is acknowledged as one of Korea's top films of the year.    

2015 proved to be another banner year for uri Minho, both professionally and commercially (with contracts all over Asia from very reputable brands). But amongst all his successes, I think that being acknowledged by the Korean government as THE Face of Hallyu (with several appointments and recognitions) is, to me, his biggest achievement this year.  It doesn't just speak of his top-grade reputation, but also recognizes his unequalled ability on generating worldwide positive interest for his country's culture. No popularity poll can diminish this fact. 

How about you, SooMZies? Which do you feel is LMH's biggest achievement for 2015? 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

@CallieP You're welcome. I was also pleased to read that GB is acknowledged as one of Korea's top films of the year.    

2015 proved to be another banner year for uri Minho, both professionally and commercially (with contracts all over Asia from very reputable brands). But amongst all his successes, I think that being acknowledged by the Korean government as THE Face of Hallyu (with several appointments and recognitions) is, to me, his biggest achievement this year.  It doesn't just speak of his top-grade reputation, but also recognizes his unequalled ability on generating worldwide positive interest for his country's culture. No popularity poll can diminish this fact. 

How about you, SooMZies? Which do you feel is LMH's biggest achievement for 2015? 

Yes, his biggest achievement is to be recognized like a diplomat from entertainment industry. And the most majority of Korean netizens gave good comments for his appointments of several ambassadors due to his excellent images and worldwide popularity.
He is now standing another level of Hallyu stars, when others are still using polls or media hype to earn reputation or acknowledgement, he has been an synonym of Korean and the representative of his nation already.

I'm really very very proud of our boy and still wondering is there any person perfect like him in the world ?   :P

• Like 7

3 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

I was actully preparing to write a full 2015 review for Lee Min Ho. I think 2015 has been a extremely over slayed year for him. 

Alot of good things happened but for me it was when they awarded him the social media king award. I know it is not as prestigious as the other 9 awards his won this year but that award solidify the hardwork Minoz has been putting in several years. it was a moment of truth that recognized minoz  

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-big-bang-win-top-honors-at-the-first-sns-award-in-korea/

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho Receives Award For Outstanding Promotion of Tourism

Lee-Min-Ho1.jpg

It’s no secret that actor Lee Min Ho is one of Korea’s top stars, but the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism has crowned him the “Shining Star of Tourism” of 2015!

Starting in 2010, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism has teamed up with Korea Tourism every year to present an award to those who best promote tourism in Korea. Other recipients of the award include actors Bae Yong Joon and So Ji Sub, girl group KARA, Olympic medalist Kim Yuna and actress Jun Ji Hyun.

Lee Min Ho was recently selected to be one of the ambassadors of Korean Tourism for two years, in addition to being selected as the face of the upcoming 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism stated, “We’ve selected Lee Min Ho as the sole recipient of the award due to his efforts in public relations and promotional videos. Especially in the face of MERS, Lee Min Ho’s performances and promotional videos have made a huge impact.”

Since the release of Lee Min Ho’s promotional video in July, views have sky-rocketed past 37 million views.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is set to hold his solo concert in January 2016, with dates confirmed for Korea and Japan.

Source (1)

Cr http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/23/lee-min-ho-receives-award-for-outstanding-promotion-of-tourism/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Min-ho Awarded as ‘Star of Korean Tourism’

[by Yoonjung Yi] Lee Min-ho was selected as ‘Star of Korean Tourism’ by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Korea Tourism Organization.

On December 22, Lee Min-ho received a trophy for being awarded as ‘Star of Korean Tourism’ at Jung-gu Shilla Hotel in Korea.

Previously, Bae Yong-joon was elected as the first ‘Star of Korean Tourism’ in 2010, Kim Yuna and So Ji-sub in 2011, KARA in 2012, and Jun Ji-hyun in 2014.

In July, Lee Min-ho was the face of tourist spot promotional video ‘Korea Let Your Story Begin’, which earned more than 37 million views on YouTube.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho will hold his solo talk concert ‘Minoz Mansion’ in Japan and Korea in January of 2016. (photo by Star Haus Entertainment)

Source http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=27432

• Like 6

Guest roshinip

20151224 [Minoz Korea] Lee Min Ho's 2016 New Year Greeting

English trans:
All my Fans here, I would like to make an early greeting to wish you all a happy New Year~

Let's spend the New Year Eve with our beloved family and important people, and tell them the msgs that were failed to pass out during previous days.

Every ending means a new beginning, I will do my best to prepare myself for this coming year. Until we met, I hope everyone as happy and healthy as usual, and with a faithful heart heading to the New Year~

Cr ICE ICE/Minoz KR