Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

class="entry-title" itemprop="headline"Top 10 Famous and Most Handsome Korean Actors In 2015

Korea is a popular entertainment hub, liked for the thrilling movies, sitcoms, and television dramas that its actors have produced over the years. It also has delicious cuisine, a loving population, and is currently home to some of the most handsome men in East Asia. Judging by their physical looks, charm, personality, and fame, here are our picks for the top 10 famous and most handsome Korean actors in 2015:

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho

In 2015, Lin Min-Ho is our pick for the most handsome and famous Korean actor. He is a famous model and singer and has overcome insurmountable odds to become one of the most liked celebrities in South Korea and Asia in general. Lee Min-Ho has featured in several movies and won awards and nominations for awards for his stellar performance on stage. He is a renowned singer. Because of his stellar looks and admirable fashion sense, he has enjoyed a successful modeling career with reputable collections such as the Pret-a-Porter and Seoul Fashion Week since he was 20 years old. Currently, he is 25 years old.

source : http://www.producttop10.com/top-10-famous-and-most-handsome-korean-actors/

willenette said: class="entry-title" itemprop="headline"Top 10 Famous and Most Handsome Korean Actors In 2015

1. Lee Min Ho

In 2015, Lin Min-Ho is our pick for the most handsome and famous Korean actor. He is a famous model and singer and has overcome insurmountable odds to become one of the most liked celebrities in South Korea and Asia in general. Lee Min-Ho has featured in several movies and won awards and nominations for awards for his stellar performance on stage. He is a renowned singer. Because of his stellar looks and admirable fashion sense, he has enjoyed a successful modeling career with reputable collections such as the Pret-a-Porter and Seoul Fashion Week since he was 20 years old. Currently, he is 25 years old.

source : http://www.producttop10.com/top-10-famous-and-most-handsome-korean-actors/

Minho for TNGT
itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title"[CM] 이민호 TNGT 감독님 미팅편_1

https://vimeo.com/120329677?ref=tw-share

itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title"[CM] 이민호 TNGT 감독님 미팅편_2

https://vimeo.com/120329940?ref=tw-share

cr Fridaynight Film Production

YT version

class="yt watch-title-container"[20150223] Lee Minho ( 이민호) for TNGT Director Meeting_1

http://youtu.be/_jUNZUN2U3A

class="yt watch-title-container"[20150223] Lee Minho ( 이민호) for TNGT Director Meeting_2

http://youtu.be/HjClxRNc0sA

uploader GreenPeace LeeMinho -이민호

zinnia said:"He is a renowned singer? Hello? "
I secretly snickered when I read this lol. If there's one thing I'd have the ability to change about this perfect boy, it would be to ask him never to sing again! BUT I do realize he does this to entertain the fans during fan meets so I will never hold it against him :) Plus he provides the most amazing gifs during those performances so it's an extra fan services  :-bd

Hi Minoz,
Let me say my first Good morning to you as KiklaminHo from now on.
No more kiklamino for me thanks to @soosee 's help.

Regarding the above article "10 Top Famous and Handsome Korean actors in 2015"just reading the line "....LMH has featured in several movies..." made me to dismissed it.

About his stellar looks ...they are right though..   : )

been trying to be quiet about his absence from the fans' eyes because he needed time to be with his family and friends... but he's still not showing up till now???  Minho's withdrawal isn't fun, right?

pixie0622 said:
Annyeong, Minoz! hat_wave.gifThank you @roshinip for bringing over the Philippine interview.  Funny that the video that you earlier posted from the same interviewer showed that MH said (or at least the V/O did) that he wasn't so sure if his young Filipino fans would like GB given its genre, yet the printed edition states otherwise.  Or it could just be my interpretation. 

thank you @pixie0622 unnie for sharing that vid his smile is such a virusI want minho-smile virus I think if LMH is a zombie I don't mind if he bite me *delulumindtothemax*
btw, @roshinip unnie I like that pict tooI somewhat want to see oppa with kim ji won as leading ladythey give a visual-couple-vibe but I prefer KJW's hair in TTBYher acting is actually quite good for me
speaking of LMH's leading lady do you guys have someone you want to partner with oppa?I mean someone he never acted together I vote for gong hyo jinShe is a great actress and always amazing especially in rom-com drama and also her height will match well with oppa so he don't need to go trough leg-spreading or hole-digging kekeke  

moonrain said: Minho for TNGT
LMH for TNGT is sooooooooo yumyumhis pics make me go AAARRRGGGHHH

OH @pixie0622 unnie, that LMH with super tight pant is super not good to see at night and in bed just adding a little water dripping which leading to a nose-bleeding please don't blame my poor brain 

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

adamfever said: been trying to be quiet about his absence from the fans' eyes because he needed time to be with his family and friends... but he's still not showing up till now???  Minho's withdrawal isn't fun, right?

@adamfever  I don't understand why Minho always has to fly on the same day of the event (with no time to rest) -- he did the same thing last year for the Bench fun meet. He went straight to press interviews from the airport. He must be really so busy or he prefers to sleep in his own bedroom than spend the night in a hotel.  
Here's another Philippine  article on Ricky Lo's interview:

K-Pop star Lee Min-ho discusses new movie on Startalk

February 23, 2015 5:34pmKorean actor, model, and singer Lee Min-Ho is back on the big screen as the lead star of the 2015 South Korean noir action film "Gangnam Blues" directed by Yoo Ha.

Veering away from his matinee idol image, the Korean star underwent rigid training and hardcore preparation for the role. According to Lee, he is both excited and nervous because of the change of image and appearance that he's gone through for the film. "Gangnam Blues" is a socio-political commentary on the 1970s real estate development of Seoul's Gangnam district, and how the battles between political powers and criminal organizations tested the friendship of two childhood friends who found themselves entangled in the collision. Lee Min-Ho is popular among the Filipinos after numerous Koreanovelas including "Boys Over Flowers," "Faith," and "Heirs" that became hits in the country. He has also been to the country twice for a concert and a clothing endorsement. Bianca Rose Dabu/JST, GMA News
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/441925/showbiz/chikaminute/watch-k-pop-star-lee-min-ho-discusses-new-movie-on-startalk
Note: Actually, LMH has been in the Philippines 3 times...  twice for the Bench fan meetings, and once for the My Everything concert. This will be his 4th time in the country.

I don't know if this was posted here before (I apologize if it was)  but I never noticed this one. Gangnam 1970 was listed in the top box office films internationally (including USA and Canada) for weekend of Jan. 23 - 25, 2015.    :-bd
(From Associated Press, LA)
http://www.newspressnow.com/life/st_joe_live/article_cf324d58-a4e1-11e4-8111-7b4ea4471119.html

Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at international theaters (excluding the U.S. and Canada), according to Rentrak:

1. "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies," $54.2 million.

2. "Taken 3," $26.3 million.

3. "American Sniper," $17.6 million.

4. "Big Hero 6," $14.9 million.

5. "Penguins of Madagascar," $9 million.

6. "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb," $8.7 million.

7. "The Theory of Everything,"$7 million.

8. "Seventh Son," $6.8 million.

9. "Gangnam Blues," $6.4 million.

10. (tie) "Exodus: Gods and Kings," $5.2 million.

10. (tie) "Miss Granny," $5.2 million.

10 . (tie) "Mortdecai," $5.2 million.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Uri boy is off to Philippines right now, how we miss you Minho :x :x
sorry guys, I claimed the bumps, all bumps are for my own :)) :))

B-j7qCoCcAA0T-C.jpg
B-j6lkXCIAA9MDw.jpg
B-j9jrWCMAAioF_.jpg
cr. Logo