Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I just heard a Jong-Dae's line available only in the Chinese version.
Can I share it here? Because it's a spoiler.

Jong-Dae's line to Sun-Hye"Don't get married (to him). After you're gone, who will take care of it for me."

You can hear it here.http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/m367GHCGyd4/

Guest roshinip

10 Best Korean Drama Loveteam

I found the following article on hubpages and posting as follows:

In every Korean drama that we watched or going to watched, we always want to know if who are going to be the onscreen partner in this drama's. Onscreen partner otherwise known as loveteam makes us giggle. And sometimes we wished them to end up in real-life.

For how many years of being a Kpop fan and a drama lover, I came up on listing my Top 10 Best Korean Drama Loveteams. This list is not just about the current onscreen sweethearts but also some past sweethearts that I know you never forget since the first time you've saw them on your television.

So here is my Top 10 Best Korean Drama Loveteams:

11921266_f520.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Ku Hye Sun (Boys Over Flowers)

When talking about the best loveteam in korean dramas, I always remember Lee Min Ho and Ku Hye Sun as the korean version of Barbie Hsu and Jerry Yan. It was the first time that I saw Min Ho and Hye Sun loveteam on the Philippine television. They are compatible and has a "kilig" (sweet) factor which is the main reasons why fans love their team up.

I really love this loveteam. I still remember the first time that BOF was aired in Philippine television, I was a fourth year highschool student and I make sure to go home early as much as possible so I can watch BOF. Their simple moves, interactions and smiles will surely make you giggle. Their loveteam is unique and doesn't need to put to much effort because their fans love them both.

11921332_f520.jpg
class="subtitle"
class="subtitle"

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye (The Heirs)

Of course, on the third spot is the Min-Shin couple. The two showed a great chemistry with their electrifying eye contact during the filming of their first meeting on 'The Heirs'.
One of the best drama and onscreen partner in 2013.

Lee Min Ho is playing the cool guy in this drama. His uniform really suits him. And he is really handsome. While Park Shin Hye is still cute and beautiful. The two of them also share eye-contact in another scene, hinting at their love story that will unfold as the drama progresses.

Lee Min Ho said, "I'm enjoying working with a writer, director, actors, producers as well as staff who I respect. Like the title 'Heirs', I will continue to work hard and take responsibility to show a good production for viewers."

Park Shin Hye also added, "In order to tune into my character Cha Eun Sang, I've read the script multiple times and paid attention to the quality of my outfits and props while filming. In order to express more detailed emotions, I sought the advice of the director and I am doing my best so that Eun Sang can enter the viewers' hearts. I ask for your love and support for 'Heirs'."

(skipped unrelated)

Cr: China Abarquez, Hubpages

Guest Moonrain

Hello Minoz!
That chinese variety show was so entertaining it would be a pity not to make gifs of them.
(all gifs made by LMH Therapy)
armed and ready with his killer smile                                        LOL                                              Cheeky, Cheeky tsk tske3970d78jw1epb8pu1zeig206y05sb29.gif     e3970d78jw1epb8pv60g7g206y05sb29.gif     e3970d78jw1epb8py1qfgg206y05skaq.gif
e3970d78jw1epb8pz9tjfg206y05s7wh.gif     e3970d78jw1epb8q0gkc7g206y05s4qp.gif     e3970d78jw1epb8t2uc1og206y05s7wh.gif

Bonus Gif

005y5Mlcgw1epb9ua9gwcg309q09fx6s.gifCr: Logo

Official Photos Zhejiang TV
005Cawxcjw1epb77t50bkj310k1bk7gy.jpg

005Cawxcjw1epb77tx06pj318z1y57ob.jpg005Cawxcjw1epb77u6k0zj30ht0rz412.jpg005Cawxcjw1epb77uc8t6j30le0vc786.jpg

Hi Minoz! I found this review of GB.

REVIEW: GANGNAM BLUES 10 FEB , 2015 NATALIE NG 
 It has been nine years since Yoo Ha took on the neo-noir and gangster genres with A Dirty Carnival and turned lead actor Jo In-sung into more than just a pretty face. He returns this year bigger and better with Gangnam Blues (or Gangnam 1970), a blood soaked gangster epic set against the backdrop of the ’70s where South Korea was rife with violence and corruption. Lee Min-ho is this film’s Jo In-sung as he defies his matinee idol good looks and gets down and dirty with this gangster tale. 
 At the forefront of Gangnam Blues is the story of two sworn brothers, Jong-dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong-gi (Kim Rae-won). They are orphans who are now dirt poor adults trying to get by as best they can. Desperate times call for desperate measures as they accept a job from Boss Kang (Jung Jin-young) to join a gang in breaking up a political demonstration. In the chaos of it all, the two brothers become separated from each other. Boss Kang takes Jong-dae in as an adopted son while he himself struggles to be rid of his life as a small time gangster boss. Meanwhile, Yong-gi ends up in a rival gang and over the years he and Jong-ae end up becoming more and more embroiled in the bloody struggle between corrupt politicians over the development of the Gangnam district in Seoul. still-gangnamblues2 

Thematically, Gangnam Blues does not explore new terrain in the gangster genre and instead goes back to familiar themes of brotherhood, father-son relationships, greed, ambition and obsession. What Yoo Ha does so brilliantly though, is to explore what happens when these themes come to a head with each other. What happens when Jong-dae has to choose between his long-lost brother Yong-gi and his father figure? What happens when Yong-gi has to choose between Jong-dae and his own ambition? The best of Korean cinema excels by lending a deeply humanist quality to every genre and Gangnam Blues is no exception in the way it takes you on Jong-dae’s descent into a nightmarish underworld. At its weakest, these humanist qualities become lost in the film’s overwrought style where the sex and violence becomes a touch excessive. 
 Technically, this is a deeply accomplished film. Beautifully designed sets with attention to the period setting of ’70s South Korea is accompanied by stunning cinematography and a well-chosen ’70s soundtrack. The film is also masterfully edited and paced, such that when you reach the end you of its 135 minute runtime, you never feel like the film has overstayed its welcome. Even the elaborate fight scenes are so well choreographed that you feel compelled to absorb all that extravagant blood and violence. Director Yoo Ha has created a world that his audience will no doubt get sucked into. still-
 Gangnam Blues being the first leading role for Lee Min-ho in a film may come as a surprise to most who are familiar with him; the actor is a major K-Drama star with an international fan base. There is a lot of pressure on him to deliver and prove himself to be more than just a pretty face. Director Yoo Ha is smart enough to play to his leading man’s strengths. The role of Jong-dae is similar to Jo In-sung’s in A Dirty Carnival, and requires the actor to be charismatic, ooze screen presence and portray simmering emotions masked by a stoic facade, all of which Lee Min-ho pulls off well. It isn’t the most amazing performance in the world, but it speaks of the actor’s star quality to carry both the physical and emotional demands of the leading role where his presence must be deeply felt in every single scene. Jung Ji-young, a familiar face in both South Korean cinema and TV, plays Boss Kang, Jong-dae’s father figure and small time gang boss, is also particularly outstanding in a uniformly fine ensemble. 
 In recent years, South Korea has produced both Nameless Gangster (2012) and New World (2013), films that starred big name actors such as Choi Min-sik, Lee Jung-jae and Hwang Jung-min. Both were handsomely made films. However, Gangnam Blues is easily the strongest film of the bunch simply because director Yoo Ha’s style and direction is far more incisive than those previous works, allowing Gangnam Blues to join the ranks of films like A Bittersweet Life, Friend and Yoo Ha’s previous effort A Dirty Carnival as one of South Korea’s finest gangster films. :)

Hi @Soosee15, to answer your question on what language they were speaking in the video of the 3 couples meeting MH, Anita Yuen and her husband were speaking Mandarin with Hong Kong/Cantonese accents, while the other 2 couples from China were speaking China accented Mandarin. The ear-pieces were for real time translation. 
Actually I am impressed with Anita's Mandarin. Before Hong Kong reverted back to China leadership in 1997 (they were under British rule), Hong Kongers only spoke Cantonese but when Hong Kong reverted to Chinese sovereignty, many Hong Kongers started to learn Mandarin which explains why their accent can be quite odd. Anita has done a good job in polishing her Mandarin - you can compare how it is much better than her husband Julian's.

Guest minksquared

Almondcroissant said: Hi @Soosee15, to answer your question on what language they were speaking in the video of the 3 couples meeting MH, Anita Yuen and her husband were speaking Mandarin with Hong Kong/Cantonese accents, while the other 2 couples from China were speaking China accented Mandarin. The ear-pieces were for real time translation. 
Actually I am impressed with Anita's Mandarin. Before Hong Kong reverted back to China leadership in 1997 (they were under British rule), Hong Kongers only spoke Cantonese but when Hong Kong reverted to Chinese sovereignty, many Hong Kongers started to learn Mandarin which explains why their accent can be quite odd. Anita has done a good job in polishing her Mandarin - you can compare how it is much better than her husband Julian's.

I'm staying out of recent conversations, but I just want to say that @CallieP is not a troll or a hater. In fact, she's one of the rare few US minoz who has seen the man, himself, in real life by greeting him at LAX and attending his 2013 Toyota fanmeeting. I don't know that many trolls who would go the extra miles literally (flying and driving) to greet him in person. @CallieP - if you want to re-post what you wrote about seeing him in person, that would be awesome. She saw him long before Heirs hysteria hits us all. Sorry, I'm sounding like a stalker, but I used to lurk at Joonni, so I've seen you posted there often :))
Please make her feel welcome, and not deriding her for asking things that aren't that problematic. She didn't bash anyone, granted maybe she didn't know that bringing others actors/movies into a conversation is generally frowned upon here. But in my opinion, I didn't think what she has posted (whether it's about how GB is doing commercially or Minho's poll ranking) was a big deal. I would take great offense if she was calling other actor or other movie or Minho unpleasant names. But she didn't. And the tone of her posts were fine; they were of a concerned fan who just wanted to see him doing well in all areas. Just like all of us, really. 

@zinnia Thank you for sharing the info on the Chinese version of GB.  That new line foreshadows how much more developed the relationship between Jong-Dae and Sun Hye would be, which I find very exciting lxhdeyidixiao_org.gif
GB is entering its third successful week in Taiwan and Taiwan Minoz made the news for their special efforts to support LMH! 

CTV news via MinozSelina

GB Fighting!!!  Minoz Fighting!!! lxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.gif
a44a426djw1epbd777ll2j20rs0rsgpn.jpg
cr Adlitamevol wb

Another scene worth revisiting from the Chinese reality show, "To Have You On This Road".
What happens when you walk into a room pretending that your're LMH :))B99V2VFCUAE1gzA.jpg
B99V2paCcAAWtWU.jpg
Poor guy.  He should have known better =))B99V28nCAAAc1Wa.jpg
cr as tagged
What say you, Minho~ya? cza_org.gif
62e042d6gw1epb9ul07dhg20bo09vnpd.gif
cr savagecastle