Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

[Hancinema]"Gangnam 1970" completes the trilogy; 'Kwon Sang-woo, Jo In-seong and Lee Min-ho'

photo507597.jpg

Director Yoo Ha has completed three movies with "Gangnam 1970".

Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won are starring in "Gangnam 1970" a story about the life in 1970s Seoul, during a time when the Gangnam area was being developed. "Gangnam 1970" is the third 'street' movie created by Yoo Ha in following the 2006 "A Dirty Carnival" and the 2006 "Once Upon A Time In Highschool".

Yoo Ha's "Gangnam 1970" goes back into the past when there was a fight for rights and the struggle of two young men Jong-dae (Lee Min-ho) and Yong-gi (Kim Rae-won), two orphans who risk their lives for different benefits.

This being the story of young people who want everything because they have nothing, like the two former movies made Jo In-Seong and kwon Sang-woo icons of macho men, Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won are highly expected to rise to fame for a change in image.

The action scenes where the actors threw themselves in without a stand-in, is very much anticipated by former "A Dirty Carnival" and "Once Upon A Time In Highschool".

"Gangnam 1970" will be released in November.

Source

@moonrain‌ =; I noticed that dramafever loves Minho. He is always on their news and I have read one of the comments that drama fever should change their name to LMH fever, :)) :)) but for me I love to read news about him and Im glad that he is busy and seeing his handsomeness always :\">

Everyone thanks for the updates. Here is the video of Minho singing duty free commercial... =D>

just heard from the news last night here in PH..that the themesong of Lee Min Ho's movie "Gangnam 1970" is titled "Anak" it means child it's an original filipino song that has 26 languages.. :x

wow! i'm happy, proud, overwhelmed and thankful to know that koreans likes and chooses a filipino song in LMH movie.. :-) :x :x

Guest Moonrain

@CecileV Mino is now a permanent fixture in Dramafever  ;)) much to the dismay of some people out there  :)>- and the number of hits in every LMH article is crazy :))
I love these captures on the Re:Minho Global Tour in Japan938184a2gw1elixlb99z6j21jk11215u.jpg938184a2gw1elixl6p59ej21jk112n9r.jpg938184a2gw1elixlehugtj215o1qi7dv.jpgCr: ohchloe

Guest MáriaP

MáriaP said: MáriaP said:

leesooyoung

said: More pictures please. That idea to generate fund for him is nice, we can buy his time for him to relax. Just a week or two, just want to give him a break, I know he's not working for money alone and he really value his career but I noticed that his sched is very hectic, I'm worried that he can't get enough rest, because whenever he's asked on what he'll do during free time he always says he'd go to sleep. Oppa I'm wishing for a month long vacation for you with your family, travel somewhere, in a place where you can shop without bodyguards, a place where you don't need your stylist because paparazzis will steal shots if they get the chance to, a place where you can walk along the sidewalks with no worries, a peaceful life for you oppa. But it's all a wish because you're too handsome for people not to notice that you are our MINHO. Hahayssss take care always oppa..

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I'm sorry if this is re post, but ottoke, I miss him in a drama. ya kim tan!! 
love you :x
6453b1adjw1e9pe6qnl7zj21400mi423.jpg
cr. CHIA LYNN

and this smexy shower scene

tumblr_m2dtwuV40G1r6upu7.gif
cr. as tagged

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho - KBS NEWS - 15.10.2014Not Sure if this is shared or not, but this interesting clip is talking about Minho and his popularity as well as his album and concert.And I like the fact that the panel discussing about him and his Hallyu status.Hope our friend @zinnia can help us :D:) 

@minomi11.1987_dd12 That pic>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0efmKYCAAEQ_X7.jpgJudging by Minho's amused look and Ahjussi1's knitted forehead and look of "Andwae!!!", that must be a fan making a request  :))
@giselle_tw The video you posted---isn't it the same as the "Lord of the Ratings" video for which @alesia44 provided highlights the other week?  I too am not sure--but if you didn't see her post please check HERE 

Annyeong, MINOZ! smiley_emoticons_zombie01.gifThank you chingus for all the updates :-*TOMORROW (Oct 23 KST) is EIDER DAY and we will be seeing him again!  And then comes the Day of Rejoicing for our very own chingus @gaeingoh and @yyanz1 <:-PB0czhmaCUAEWmXn.jpg:large
I am so excited for you both!  Since we know that you will be seated up front, we shall expect a lot of pictures zooming in on........well y'know.....ALL of Minho's awesome glory!!!  \:D/
Came across a couple of news items from Japanese press on his recently-concluded RE:MINHO Tour===>  KSTYLE  and  KOREPO What's interesting is that both articles described the concerts almost blow-by-blow and the writers seem to be fans who thoroughly enjoyed themselves :))@zinnia already gave us the interesting highlights of the interviews.   But there was one other detail I read (if my Mr. G is correct):After the 3 fans received their PMZ gifts, they all hugged MH.  MC then asked if it's OK with him that fans like to have physical contact with him.  After thinking a little, he said, "Physical contact I like! (laughs)" , and the venue went wild.  00009463.gif

At the GUESS Event, a fan brought this gift that seemed to please MH very much.B0eZ_32CEAA-9Hd.jpg

This was the gift.....a handmade cross stitch art!  No wonder he was pleased :xB0eZ7IKCYAAm-Ty.jpg

Detailed look =D>B0eZ9MICEAEJErF.jpg
Man, Minoz sure are getting more and more creative with their gifts.  We gotta think up of something special, Soompiers, for his birthday next year!  :D

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@pixie, probably you're right sunbae, but what I love about him is he never lose his smiling face, why so sweet minho :x :x
I just saw this being posted, last year concert in Shangai #:-S
(I 'm sorry if repost, but worth it for these beautiful pics)
B0ef0xdCEAEBQZM.jpg

How cute :x
B0ef1UjCEAABZ4K.jpg
Yaah, baby :))
B0ef2EFCAAA6dyT.jpg
cr. as tagged

Tenwow, Shanghai (Oct 19, 2014)

@pixie0622 pardon for the delinquent update, Shanghai Tenwow
Youku clip posted on #2150, which @Kris Silva subsequently posted a shorter 
version on the same page.
[HIGHLIGHTS]
In this clip, MH came out with the adorable kids & after the introduction, he moved over to the left side of the stage assuming the role of a teacher to share about health & beauty matters as part of Tenwow product message.  MH stressed that compared to external appearance, being healthy and having internal beauty are most important to a person.

MH was asked how long did he take to learn the Mandarin phrase in the CF, he said he learned it on the day of shooting the CF, from morning to night; he still remembered and was able to recite the phrase fluently in Mandarin on the spot. Next MH was requested to teach the audience to say the same phrase in Korean; evoking laughter as everyone tried to repeat after him, at the end MH praised the audience for doing a brilliant job.

After watching a clip on how Tenwow has evolved over the years, MH adjourned to the main stage, and together with Tenwow MD introduced Tenwow's 2014 new packaging.

I can totally visualise MH being a doting, playful & adorkable daddy :x

1779833_777624255631532_3028809203278134

credit as tagged

(v.ifeng) clips which @pixie0622 posted on #2151.

[HIGHLIGHTS]

@ 0:42

Talked about his pouting lips, MH said he was not aware of this habit until his fans started to collect all sorts of photos of him with pouting lips.

@ 0:59

Asked about being cute, MH said he doesn't think he is cute; he attributed to his ineptness with his dance moves during fan meets, which probably appeared funny hence causing his fans to make such remarks.

@ 1:30

Shared his interesting experience on Tenwow CF, said he needed to frequent the washroom as he drank too much (Tenwow tea); asked how many bottles did he drink during CF shooting, he commented that during CF there were only 2 flavours, pointing to another flavour on the table saying that he had never drunk that flavour before; he said he drank many bottles of the 2 flavours (probably he lost count). Compere praised MH for being professional as many people would pretend to drink or spit them out, MH said he did neither, he drank them all. :))

TVB clips which @Kris Silva posted on #2151 (

) & #2153 (
).

[HIGHLIGHTS]

@ 0:42

Talked about his future work plans, the next fan meet at Guangzhou on Oct 26; leading up to Jan next year, he will focus on movie (Gangnam Blues aka Gangnam 1970) promotion, fan meetings and also CFs; that would likely be all for 2014. In the new year, he is reviewing and hoping to find a good script.

@ 1:21

MH said that he has received many invitations including from China; his next project could be a Korean or China production or even other possibilities; he is looking for a satisfactory script while he expressed his desire to work on a Chinese production and hoped that it may be fulfilled through a good project soon.

@ 1:47

Asked if he may gradually shift his focus to China, he said that rather than that it is more like he receives a lot of love from his China fans and he would like to reciprocate through his works. As an actor, he is opened to all sorts of work as long as it encompasses a good project; he would continue his activities as an actor.

@ 2:17

MH had played different roles from general to rich chaebol, asked about his favourite character; he answered that all the various roles presented different inspirations and characteristics to him, they helped to portray different aspects of him which may be unknown to others, so it is difficult to pinpoint any specific character. And usually through acting out & interpreting these characters, he would experience the hardship or the love which each individual character had to go through.

@ 2:42

Asked about the type of character he would like to play in his next movie, MH said he hopes to play a character that is closer to life & his audience, like a normal person experiencing a love relationship.

which @giselle_tw posted on #2153, translated based on Chinese subtitles.

[HIGHLIGHTS]

Headline Nos 1 >> MH's release of his 2nd album "Song For You" this autumn. MH was the FIRST Korean actor to top Japan ORICON chat with his 1st album "My Everything" back in in May 2013. In the beginning, as an actor, MH was not sure how he should conduct his fan meets and so he decided to sing (hence the albums). MH became popular after Boys Over Flowers, although his popularity dipped a little in between, after The Heirs MH's popularity was unstoppable, it soared and reached a phenomenal state especially in China & Japan.

Headline Nos 2 >> MH's "Power". Gangnam Blues (aka Gangnam 1970) is sold at a highest price to-date in China's record. One of the commentators provided a brief summary on Gangnam Blues before the panel continued to discuss about MH's immense popularity in China citing 24 million+ followings in Weibo as well as his various stints in China including performance at the 2014 Spring Festival (with 700 millions viewers, garnered the highest viewership among 42 programs on that day). They even displayed a chart showing that the mobile phone usage was the lowest during the time slot when MH was performing (at Sping Festival). It was also mentioned that MH has 13 China product endorsements.

Spoiler (not working) Read that this clip has been given a rundown previously only after I finished this translation but I decided to just leave it... serves me right for "playing truant" from Soompi for a while and did not do a thorough catch-up [-X

10462440_777666635627294_122537535924763

credit as tagged