Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Here I thought the heat wave here in California was killing me ,nope !!! LMH guess ad video is what's killing now ... Oooh too much sizzling hotness I am a melting mess !!! =P~ =P~

Wow and I agree with you @prosperity I am liking how the girl model is like in a way forcing LMH to exude more sexiness, he is so capable of it, yet cuz of his fans he keeps himself at a margin. I think after GB if he doesn't go to the military right away we will see him in more deeper roles and my oh my will a lot of sexiness explode us all

Whew, it's HOT in here!!! ventilator.gif
@adamfever We can write all the stories we want, but this man-boy has been carrying on a torrid love affair with millions of fangirls all over the world for over 5 years now.  No woman will be able to hold a candle to him, is what most of us would like to think.  I agree with @Rachel Park---there's something quite special about him that draws you like a magnet, something that can't be explained or attributed to a specific quality or feature of his.  I guess it's easier to say that he's the sum of all the parts we love in him.   
@moonrain I'm claiming this.  Get the angle?    aed35b35487373304bced892712bd72fada91da. BxiblhLIgAAQqod.png

Ok I'm off now to my nth cold shower.  This GUESS ad can't come at a more inopportune time  smiley_emoticons_flucht-mrgreen.gif

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Lee Min-ho exudes romantic attraction as Guess Jeans model

20140915001256_0.jpg

Guess Jeans released a fall advertisement featuring Hallyu star Lee Min-ho, with the theme of “Some Jean.” The theme refers to the ambiguous relationship between two people as they begin a new love. In the picture, Lee portrays an attractive man who is in “some,” stimulating the romantic fantasies of women all around. 

By Yoon Ji-soo, Intern reporter (thankque@heraldcorp.com)

[Photo credit: Guess Jeans]

Guest Rachel Park

Wonder why mino almost never spotted somewhere? like in brand launching, fashion event etc or spotted by someone accidentally on street, cafe, restaurant. He must be a real homey guy ckck

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
Hmm, the SEMIR ad is a stark contrast to his GUESS persona, isn't it?  He's correct in telling the Chinese reporters that although he has several CFs running simultaneously, he does take on a different look for each one in an effort to differentiate one from the other.  
Keunde SEMIR:  when we said we didn't want him to look too juvenile in your ads, we didn't mean for you to add a nasty mustache on him!  It looks fake to me, too.  Or I'm just not used to it? :-/BxlK51BCIAAQWL4.jpg:large

But you can never deglamorize our boy no matter how hard you try---he will always find a way to look hot no matter how ugly a scarf he has to wear. BxlK5W7CMAE7W-D.jpg:large

BxlK5VqCAAAydqX.jpg:largeBxlK5qYCEAAECcE.jpg:large

cr auraminho

Rachel Park said: That Guess ads killed me. Omaygaddd so sexy akkk i love it!!! That girl really help this men to develop his "sexy charm" in that ads. Which is good and seeing mino in this ads positively make our ovaries explode :))

Nowadays mino often wears tight cloths. His pants too that make me focus on something else (sorry for my pervert side) but please jebal i cant handle it anymore. He's getting sexier day by day that its so hard to handle X_X

Im waiting he reaches his 30's. Im pretty sure he'll become not just sexy, but sexyness, hotness, and gorgeousness just like hot men in 30's. Know im preparing myself to endure his explosive charm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeellppppppp