Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

[FANVID] id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: normal; white-space: normal; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho 20140914 Incheon Airport 입국by 1light&Ganzinammino

I like it that he always bows when greeting his fans as he goes through those doors :x

Was watching the video of the Kyochon event in Thailand and cannot resist to comment my observation .. our LMH must have had a spitting headache  :(  the spotlight must have been very strong .. he must have felt very hot as he as trying to fan himself, a bit uncomfortable as he was pulling his shirt a bit, the endless loud screaming from the fans and lastly a language he could not comprehend ..the result .. big splitting headache .. poor minho  ... but he being himself ... as gracious and humble as always ...never stop smiling  :-* :-*

@alesia44 @alovebof I am bringing a part of Madame Rose K's blog where she translated the full interview from Thai for LMH's international fans.

Source 

Interview with Lee Min Ho @Kyochon Grand Opening Event, Thailand – 2014.09.13

This is the article about Lee Min Ho’s visit in Thailand from Thai media “Pingbook”. I took out just the interview part and translate into English for oversea fans. Hope you’ll enjoy it. 

เป็นข่าวจากปิงบุ๊คนะคะ ขอตัดมาเฉพาะส่วนที่เป็นสัมภาษณ์ เนื้อข่าวเต็มๆ ตามไปอ่านในลิ้งค์กันได้นะคะ 

Source : http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=20860 

On Sep.13, Lee Min Ho has attended the Kyochon Grand Opening Event "Open the world to a new flavor with LEE MIN HO" at MBK Center Bangkok, Thailand. The MC’s name of this event is Diana. Let’s see what they’re talking about. Thank you pingbook.com for the article. 

Interview Session - ต่อไปนี้เป็นบทสัมภาษณ์ 

LMH : Hello. I’m Lee Min Ho. It’s nice to see everyone again.
มินโฮ : สวัสดีครับ ผม อีมินโฮ ยินดีที่ได้กลับมาพบกับทุกคนอีกครั้งนะครับ

MC : What did you do recently? 
LMH : Recently, I had filming a movie “Gangnam Blues”, and in October I’ll have my own concert as well. 
 -แล้วช่วงนี้ทำอะไรอยู่บ้าง?
มินโฮ : ล่าสุดผมได้ถ่ายภาพยนตร์ชื่อเรื่องว่า Gangnam Blues ครับ และในเดือนตุลาคมนี้ก็จะมีคอนเสิร์ตด้วยครับ 

MC : Is there a chance that Thai fans can watch your movie?
LMH : I’m not sure that Thailand will take “Gangnam Blues” to release here or not. But I wish you all can have that chance. 
-แล้วภาพยนตร์ที่ถ่ายทำอยู่นี่ ชาวไทยจะมีโอกาสได้ชมกันไหม?
มินโฮ : ไม่แน่ใจว่า ประเทศไทยได้คอนเฟิร์มหรือยังว่าเรื่อง Gangnam Blues จะเข้ามาฉายหรือเปล่า แต่ว่าอยากจะให้ทุกท่านมีโอกาสได้ชมจริงๆ ครับ

MC : How about your concert? Do we have a chance to join?
LMH : For the concert, it’ll start in this October. I’m also not sure if I can meet my fans in Thailand or not. But I really wish I could.
-แล้วในส่วนของคอนเสิร์ตล่ะคะ จะมีโอกาสได้ชมหรือเปล่า?
มินโฮ : สำหรับคอนเสิร์ต มีกำหนดการจะเริ่มต้นในเดือนตุลาคมนะครับ แต่ก็ไม่แนใจเหมือนกันว่า จะได้มาเจอแฟนๆ ที่เมืองไทยหรือเปล่า แต่ผมเองอยากจะได้มาเจอกับแฟนๆ ชาวไทยมากๆ ครับ

pb001.jpg
MC : If you have a chance to come to Thailand (I think for vacation), where would you like to go? 
LMH : Thailand have many beautiful resorts & places. If I have that chance, I’d like to have my vacation in Thailand. 
-แล้วถ้าหากว่ามีโอกาสได้มาประเทศไทย อยากจะไปเที่ยวที่ไหน? 
มินโฮ : สำหรับประเทศไทยมีรีสอร์ตที่สวยๆ และสถานที่ที่สวยงามเยอะมากเลยล่ะครับ ถ้ามีโอกาส ผมก็อยากที่จะมาพักผ่อนที่เมืองไทยอย่างเต็มที่ดูเหมือนกันครับ 

MC : This time you come as the Brand Ambassador of Kyochon. Please say something about what you feel. 
LMH : For Kyochon Thailand, this is the 4th branch. I wish Kyochon Thailand to make a good progress. Because this is a really well-known fried chicken brand in Korea. 
-ครั้งนี้มาในฐานะแบรนด์แอมบาสเดอร์ของเคียวโชน อยากให้พูดถึงความรู้สึกหน่อย? 
มินโฮ : สำหรับเคียวโชนไทยแลนด์สาขานี้ นับเป็นสาขาที่ 4 แล้วนะครับ ผมอยากให้เคียวโชนไทยแลนด์มีความเจริญก้าวหน้านะครับ เพราะว่าเป็นไก่ที่มีชื่อเสียงมากๆ ที่เกาหลีครับ 

MC : Do you have your favorite menu? 
LMH : Personally, I love Red Series & Honey Series. Because Thai people love spicy foods, so I think you’ll love them. 
-มีเมนูไหนที่ชอบเป็นพิเศษหรือเปล่า?
มินโฮ : โดยส่วนตัวแล้วผมชอบ Red Series กับ Honey Series ครับ เพราะว่าคนไทยขอบอาหารรสเผ็ด ต้องถูกปากคนไทยแน่นอนครับ

pb004.jpg

MC : Do you like to say something to your fans in Thailand? 
LMH : I’d like to thank you Kyochon Thailand to give me this chance to meet with my fans in Thailand. I promise that I’ll do my best and repay you all with my good works. 
-ฝากอะไรถึงแฟนๆ เคียวโชนที่ประเทศไทยหน่อย? 
มินโฮ : ต้องขอบคุณเคียวโชนไทยแลนด์มากๆ นะครับ ที่เปิดโอกาสให้ผมได้มีโอกาสได้มาเจอกับแฟนชาวไทย ผมสัญญาว่าจะทำงานแสดง และตอบแทนแฟนๆ ชาวไทยทุกท่านด้วยการทำงานให้ดีครับ

MC : Lastly, do you have anything to say with your fans?
LMH : I love you all. (He said in Thai) 
-สุดท้าย มีอะไรจะพูดกับแฟนๆ ชาวไทยไหม? 
มินโฮ : "รักทุกๆ คนมากครับ" (ภาษาไทย) 

pb010.jpg
cr 1000whiteroseTW

[THAI NEWS:  KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT]
@alovebof  Care to give us highlights of this news bit?  Thanks!
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho | TrueInside, 13-Sep-2014

cr FussyAunty

[FANCAM]  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Lee Min Ho] Ambassador KyoChon @ MBK Bangkok Thailand 13 Sep 14

cr NidNoi24DF

gaeingoh said: Was watching the video of the Kyochon event in Thailand and cannot resist to comment my observation .. our LMH must have had a spitting headache  :(  the spotlight must have been very strong .. he must have felt very hot as he as trying to fan himself, a bit uncomfortable as he was pulling his shirt a bit, the endless loud screaming from the fans and lastly a language he could not comprehend ..the result .. big splitting headache .. poor minho  ... but he being himself ... as gracious and humble as always ...never stop smiling  :-* :-*