Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

[sOOMPI NEWS]
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho’s Advertising Fees in China Now Higher than Andy Lau’sddangha September 12, 2014

lee-minho-long.jpg

Chinese media has reported that actor Lee Min Ho‘s endorsement fees now reach higher than that of Andy Lau (Ryu Duk Hwa).

Previously on September 11, Lee Min Ho appeared at a brand promotion event in Taiwan to promote a brand he endorses. At the event, fans and journalists from all over Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China gathered, once again proving the actor’s popularity.

Lee Min Ho currently endorses an electronic brand that was previously endorsed by Chi Ling Lin and Andy Lau. According to the Chinese media, Lee Min Ho’s billing for that brand is higher than that of Chi-Ling Lin, who billed approximately 1.2 million USD, and that of Andy Lau, who billed approximately 1.6 million USD.

Currently, Lee Min Ho is a brand model for a total of 13 brands in China, with estimated earnings of over 15 million USD.

Lee Min Ho has recently completed filming his upcoming action noir film “Gangnam Blues.”

source

Thank you all my dearest Minoz here at Soompi!!!! 
So many updates on our dear boy, LMH ~ loving all pics, videos, news and even anecdotes posted!!!! :x
As usual, LMH looks so delicious in every angle - and those dimples of his are so visible these days, I'm so quite high drooling on them (but not claiming okay since most of you have already done the deed. Don't worry, hehehe!!).  I love his recent looks at Shanghai and Taiwan - so yummylicious!!! He absolutely looks rested and healthy, thank God.
Looking forward to more news and pics and videos of LMH in Thailand!!!  And hoping/praying and crossing my fingers too that LMH will win the Best Actor Award at the 2014 Korea Drama Awards ~

Guest Moonrain

Annyeong! wow the guess pics are to die for :x yum lick-lips.gif

Minho's two endorsements at a mall in China (Innisfree & Fila)
9de39090jw1ekarx0v02pj218g0p043o.jpg

Minho for Suphier
b5fc4d29jw1ek8twzuhfij218g0xck3t.jpg

6f620af8jw1ekanv3lwc7j20m80godgm.jpg

2015 Kyochon Calendar64441a2fgw1ekavur24p9j20kn0blgn3.jpg

64441a2fgw1ekavur74eaj20kn0blwge.jpg64441a2fgw1ekavurrkfuj20kn0blta7.jpg64441a2fgw1ekavvh4wyzj20kn0blwgp.jpg64441a2fgw1ekavtc51zij20kn0bl75k.jpg64441a2fgw1ekavtca3rlj20kn0blabn.jpg64441a2fgw1ekavtcmoqsj20kn0blmz0.jpg

Cr: To All Owners

He looks gorg in those Kyochon Event pics! The color suits him! Any color suits him! If he wears a rainbow polo, for sure it will still look appealing! Thanks for sharing the pics dear Minoz!! Omo. THIS MAN IS #FLAWLESS!!!! :x :x and this thread never fails to unleash the crazy fangirl in me!!!!! =))