Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest thelongcon

adlyn13 said: @sia3 Girl,oh no you didn't =P~ =P~ =P~ instead of my ovaries exploding they're imploding,thx I am dead because of you lol ,I mean cuz of LMH :\"> :\"> @pixie0622‌ Reason why CH kiss is my favorite kiss,that tongue is in full action,I have watch that scene enough times to say his tongue moves.

sia3 said: I'm confused, tongue moves in the kiss but as long as he doesn't extend his tongue into her mouth, that's not considered as there is tongue action, right? I just think it'd be unprofessional to tongue your co star at work. Hmmm

Guest jellylovesfaith

pixie0622 said: sia3 said: I'm confused, tongue moves in the kiss but as long as he doesn't extend his tongue into her mouth, that's not considered as there is tongue action, right? I just think it'd be unprofessional to tongue your co star at work. Hmmm

Guest thelongcon

jellylovesfaith said: pixie0622 said: sia3 said: I'm confused, tongue moves in the kiss but as long as he doesn't extend his tongue into her mouth, that's not considered as there is tongue action, right? I just think it'd be unprofessional to tongue your co star at work. Hmmm

alesia44 said: Btw, KNTV will airing LMH concert in Japan on 15 May, right? It seems nobody upload the video or maybe I missed it?

Found the videos: 140515 KNTV - Lee Minho My Everything Encore Concert

Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1v12i1
Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1v32u6
uploaded by minomino

(lol at the guy's reaction who get picked to come on stage by Lee Minho and LMH imitated his reaction :)), If I'm not wrong, he came to LMH's concert to accompany his mother, but he lucky because his seat number get picked by LMH )

@sia3

Its a subtle movement of LMH tongue in that scene I had to replay it various time to notice it.

I doubt PMY disliked it :P

Hey her and LMH dated, based of online articles and dispatch photos.So if all true,it's not surprising if LMH used his tongue in that scene.

Guest Moonrain

adlyn13 said: sia3 Its a subtle movement of LMH tongue in that scene I had to replay it various time to notice it. I doubt PMY disliked it :P Hey her and LMH dated, based of online articles and dispatch photos.So if all true,it's not surprising if LMH used his tongue in that scene.

Guest Moonrain

Suphier Updateabc1c0dagw1egicl45bwuj20iv0e4ju1.jpgabc1c0dagw1egicl580b3j20it0e4dih.jpgabc1c0dagw1egicl65uobj20iu0e440w.jpg
The shoes are kinda expensive but haven't heard this brand before. anyone know if Suphier is well known in China?

Omg girls and all these.pics of LMH doing some activity with his tongue,you know the man has just got to use it when kissing.

My tongue and his tongue need to have an intimate conversation for sure =))